Author Topic: antwuan is free!!!  (Read 73307 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: antwuan is free!!!
« Reply #180 on: August 01, 2014, 05:18:04 PM »
Skateboarding is some dick riding, you dont know any of these people at all whew feels great getting that off my chest..

You had me at dick riding.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #181 on: August 04, 2014, 06:14:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dum ass for not remembering slap fuckers stupid handles? � The only one i know is rusty bearings (oh wait tracer too), that handle is sick but yall are robots as far as Im concerned. �When you dont have an argument you should try to be dismissive calling them dumass or put a cartoon of a kid throwing an egg. �Some body responded to one of my spews with a brad fucking pitt picture for fuks sakes, stupid internet tricks. �2014 ur better off being "disconnected from the sk8 world" cause you know this shit is getting driven into the ground rite now.
[close]
Right. You don't get genuine responses because you are very stupid. The mockery you describe is not because people find your posts incorrect, its because they think you are stupid. They don't even have time to think "is this true/accurate?" because they don't get to that point. They read your garbled posts and think "holy shit that kid is dumb" and either move on, or point out and laugh at something stupid of note that you said
[close]

im gonna start a word count to see how many words you waste when youre only saying 'im right and everyone else is dumb/stupid.' 99% of your posts are just drawn out versions of what i slimmed up for you, and most people dont read your whole rant anyway.

how does it feel to be the most predictable/ most skipped over slap poster in history?
[close]
Most skipped over? You literally have responded to 100% of my posts, and I'm far from alone in calling you stupid.
I don't call very stupid and angry posters stupid just for the hell of it. They need to know why they are getting so frustrated by the responses to their posts. The reason people don't take arguments from people like you seriously is because we are far too busy reacting to the stupidity of your premise to argue back. When the only response you get is "you're dumb" is "why do you keep calling me dumb?" A response such as this, explaining that people don't get anything new from your posts aside from the fact that an aggressive and dumb person is on the board trying to force people to take their stupidity seriously.
Want an example? Go to that thread on the front page right now about how people who hate Nike are faking or something like that. Read it, then think "How should I respond to this?" You will react in one of two ways- 1) don't respond. 2) let this kid know nobody wants to read his stupid shit.
Those are the only two options people can muster up to your posts
[close]

fool you on here like you getting paid to do it, summer must be slow so maybe you should get off the comp and try making some money or something. i responded to literally 100% of your shit? hell no i didnt. half of it gets ignored the moment

you call everyone stupid and tell them theyre wrong and youre right. and most of them arent frustrated, you just called them stupid because they questioned what you said. sodajerk didnt get all pissy when you called him stupid today.

people like me? what, you calling me out because im black? (just kidding, that accusation is just as baseless as your accusation of people being homophobic because you milk your prostate.)

" When the only response you get is "you're dumb" is "why do you keep calling me dumb?"" idk what the hell youre trying to say here, but i never asked why anyone calls me dumb.

people take me seriously, just not you. my inbox pm's get love too.

you need people like me gip, people like me keep you relevant and your word wouldnt mean shit if people like me didnt respond and shoot the shit with you. you should be thanking me for validating your existence. if not youd just be some prostate milking thirty something calling people names with no one listening like a homeless drunk guy in an alley that people ignore. so dont write me off so fast, because the moment i stop responding to your nonsense you become one step closer to being slaps homeless ignored drunk alley bum.

@willeasley, come and get your son off the internet. I mean, it's like JR has been studying in the temple in the outer rings of Will's World. like duplicating whole thoughts and constructs directly from Will's catalogue. Damn!

I gotta say, this direction is still a better look for you JR, if only because it is a direction. it's kinda like a level up from the wild, speculative, angsty stuff you started posting with. keep the lighthearted bravado, but probably be more original and again, tone it down.

i see its too long or its too repetitive.

oh and you really wrote this ^ without seeing the irony? pot, meet kettle. LOL.

K

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #182 on: August 04, 2014, 06:53:41 AM »
Any word on that switch heel?

Man they could have hyped the shit out of this:
First try fridays, free lunch, .thrasher interview...

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #183 on: August 04, 2014, 11:37:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dum ass for not remembering slap fuckers stupid handles? � The only one i know is rusty bearings (oh wait tracer too), that handle is sick but yall are robots as far as Im concerned. �When you dont have an argument you should try to be dismissive calling them dumass or put a cartoon of a kid throwing an egg. �Some body responded to one of my spews with a brad fucking pitt picture for fuks sakes, stupid internet tricks. �2014 ur better off being "disconnected from the sk8 world" cause you know this shit is getting driven into the ground rite now.
[close]
Right. You don't get genuine responses because you are very stupid. The mockery you describe is not because people find your posts incorrect, its because they think you are stupid. They don't even have time to think "is this true/accurate?" because they don't get to that point. They read your garbled posts and think "holy shit that kid is dumb" and either move on, or point out and laugh at something stupid of note that you said
[close]

im gonna start a word count to see how many words you waste when youre only saying 'im right and everyone else is dumb/stupid.' 99% of your posts are just drawn out versions of what i slimmed up for you, and most people dont read your whole rant anyway.

how does it feel to be the most predictable/ most skipped over slap poster in history?
[close]
Most skipped over? You literally have responded to 100% of my posts, and I'm far from alone in calling you stupid.
I don't call very stupid and angry posters stupid just for the hell of it. They need to know why they are getting so frustrated by the responses to their posts. The reason people don't take arguments from people like you seriously is because we are far too busy reacting to the stupidity of your premise to argue back. When the only response you get is "you're dumb" is "why do you keep calling me dumb?" A response such as this, explaining that people don't get anything new from your posts aside from the fact that an aggressive and dumb person is on the board trying to force people to take their stupidity seriously.
Want an example? Go to that thread on the front page right now about how people who hate Nike are faking or something like that. Read it, then think "How should I respond to this?" You will react in one of two ways- 1) don't respond. 2) let this kid know nobody wants to read his stupid shit.
[close]

fool you on here like you getting paid to do it, summer must be slow so maybe you should get off the comp and try making some money or something. i responded to literally 100% of your shit? hell no i didnt. half of it gets ignored the moment i see its too long or its too repetitive.

you call everyone stupid and tell them theyre wrong and youre right. and most of them arent frustrated, you just called them stupid because they questioned what you said. sodajerk didnt get all pissy when you called him stupid today.

people like me? what, you calling me out because im black? (just kidding, that accusation is just as baseless as your accusation of people being homophobic because you milk your prostate.)

" When the only response you get is "you're dumb" is "why do you keep calling me dumb?"" idk what the hell youre trying to say here, but i never asked why anyone calls me dumb.

you need people like me gip, people like me keep you relevant and your word wouldnt mean shit if people like me didnt respond and shoot the shit with you. you should be thanking me for validating your existence. if not youd just be some prostate milking thirty something calling people names with no one listening like a homeless drunk guy in an alley that people ignore. so dont write me off so fast, because the moment i stop responding to your nonsense you become one step closer to being slaps homeless ignored drunk alley bum.
Nobody takes you seriously, and you know it. Are you really saying I post too much? Because about every third post these days is you saying some stupid ass shit. This month and last, you are BY FAR the number one poster in terms of frequency. The fact that you are too stupid to understand you are posting about 5 times as much as a person you say posts too much really kinda proves my point. Do you want people to respect and listen to your points? Stop saying shit that is so laughably stupid.

And please, do me no favors. I would be very happy if you stopped posting forever. You don't give anybody meaning in their life, including your own mother.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

dick wolf

• Rep: -7
« Reply #184 on: August 04, 2014, 01:58:06 PM »
I hope, for his sake, that he lost that nollie shove it heel thing when he was locked up.

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2014, 02:17:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

fool you on here like you getting paid to do it, summer must be slow so maybe you should get off the comp and try making some money or something. i responded to literally 100% of your shit? hell no i didnt. half of it gets ignored the moment i see its too long or its too repetitive.

I have never felt the need to call someone out on SLAP before this, and I think arguments on here are pretty stupid, but you are a complete dipshit.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2014, 02:30:31 PM »
I hope, for his sake, that he lost that nollie shove it heel thing when he was locked up.
Uhmm what? His nollie varial heel down Sylamar was the best thing ever.

SlayerKiller

• Rep: -37
« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2014, 10:55:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2014, 11:05:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

QUIT SINNIN

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
  • PATSY
« Reply #189 on: August 05, 2014, 12:07:12 AM »
how hard is it to at least get a park edit together of this turd?

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #190 on: August 05, 2014, 12:33:39 AM »
I saw 7 pages of antwuan thread and thought "sweet!! Skate video/picture time!""

Stoops.

Candygirl

• Rep: -4
« Reply #191 on: August 05, 2014, 04:15:31 AM »
Footage or it didn't happen.

bryan__7k

« Reply #192 on: August 05, 2014, 08:12:38 AM »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #193 on: August 05, 2014, 11:39:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Even if it was the best one ever done, nollie heel varials are the bennihana of flip tricks. Its just an ugly one and shouldn't be done. Granted, Antwuan doesn't make them look like complete shit, but imagine if he did a cool flip trick instead- it would have been way cooler.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ChillMurray

• Rep: -36
« Reply #194 on: August 05, 2014, 01:56:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Even if it was the best one ever done, nollie heel varials are the bennihana of flip tricks. Its just an ugly one and shouldn't be done. Granted, Antwuan doesn't make them look like complete shit, but imagine if he did a cool flip trick instead- it would have been way cooler.

Varial flips are the benihana of flip tricks
RIP Pimp C

@thewilleasley

« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2014, 02:07:02 PM »
Nollie & fakie V-Heels are sick as fuck. sure, maybe they look gross to all you niggas who rocket pop that shit two inches off the ground in a game of skate or something, but when done proper down a gap they're soooo fucking dope. Antwuan, Romar, & Reynolds (fakie) got the best ones I've seen.

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2014, 03:42:10 PM »
Nollie & fakie V-Heels are sick as fuck. sure, maybe they look gross to all you niggas who rocket pop that shit two inches off the ground in a game of skate or something, but when done proper down a gap they're soooo fucking dope. Antwuan, Romar, & Reynolds (fakie) got the best ones I've seen.

best one of all time right here @ 2.13 IMO

JUMBLE: Fall 2001

pinch a loaf

« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2014, 05:59:33 PM »
I don't care, I'm down for the trash flip.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2014, 07:27:49 PM »

lol

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #199 on: August 06, 2014, 06:04:32 AM »
Hah, Antwuan's down Sylamar is my favorite nollie varial heel of all time, coincidentally.
Fakie varial heels look sick when done right ( see Reynolds for example).

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #200 on: August 06, 2014, 08:58:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
I have never felt the need to call someone out on SLAP before this, and I think arguments on here are pretty stupid, but you are a complete dipshit.

thanks for playing into the slap 'i cant make an argument so ill just name call' stereotype. youre a little ass kid, get your weight up first and then maybe people will notice when you try to call out someone that holds stock in this shit.

J.R.

« Reply #201 on: August 06, 2014, 09:09:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

fool you on here like you getting paid to do it, summer must be slow so maybe you should get off the comp and try making some money or something. i responded to literally 100% of your shit? hell no i didnt. half of it gets ignored the moment

[close]

@willeasley, come and get your son off the internet. I mean, it's like JR has been studying in the temple in the outer rings of Will's World. like duplicating whole thoughts and constructs directly from Will's catalogue. Damn!

I gotta say, this direction is still a better look for you JR, if only because it is a direction. it's kinda like a level up from the wild, speculative, angsty stuff you started posting with. keep the lighthearted bravado, but probably be more original and again, tone it down.

Expand Quote
[close]

K

will cant be my dad, we all know light skinned brothers cant have dark skinned babies. even with him calling me out, hes still one of the better posters here. even though hes 50 shades of drake, just the fact that hes educating you vulcanized sole wearing 'core as fuck, brah' cornballs about how to do this skateboard sneaker shit is enough to be good in my book. i have a soft spot for brothers that are naturally good at heelflips instead of kickflips. it also helps that he actually skates, and i mean actually putting in work when it comes to skateboarding. sure i made a wise crack about the hydrant, but you can tell he puts enough time on his board to be comfortable on it. i feel like some of you guys would look like baby deer learning how to walk for the first time if you guys stepped on a board.

my shit always had direction, its not my job to teach you your left from your right and hold your hand through the whole post. i tried that with breaking down everything mj said, and you had nothing further to say after i completely broke everything down paragraph for paragraph, so im done trying to keep you out of the dark.

some people can write a lot and not repeat the same thing, its actually possible. maybe not for gipper, but it can happen...

J.R.

« Reply #202 on: August 06, 2014, 09:17:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Nobody takes you seriously, and you know it. Are you really saying I post too much? Because about every third post these days is you saying some stupid ass shit. This month and last, you are BY FAR the number one poster in terms of frequency. The fact that you are too stupid to understand you are posting about 5 times as much as a person you say posts too much really kinda proves my point. Do you want people to respect and listen to your points? Stop saying shit that is so laughably stupid.

And please, do me no favors. I would be very happy if you stopped posting forever. You don't give anybody meaning in their life, including your own mother.

just because i posted a lot in the past couple of weeks doesnt mean i respond to all the fuck shit you post. you post too much 'im right, youre stupid' comments, thats why you sound like a broken record. im not going to make this point again because ive pointed it out a bunch and anyone with eyes can see that you dont deviate away from this stereotype.

ohhhh you gonna bring my mom into this? are you that butt hurt (lol) to try and get this on some personal shit? think about it, my posts are whats fueling your fire. without me, the fire goes out. hate it or love it gip, you aint shit without me so check your tone. we all know youre full of hot air anyway, remember when COTG told you to meet up with him to skate and you publicly said on the forum that youd oblige and you didnt even show up? you make all these 'key board skate champion' comments all the time, but thats probably because you personify that concept since you dont show out in person.

shark tits

« Reply #203 on: August 06, 2014, 10:00:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

K
[close]

will cant be my dad, we all know light skinned brothers cant have dark skinned babies. even with him calling me out, hes still one of the better posters here. even though hes 50 shades of drake, just the fact that hes educating you vulcanized sole wearing 'core as fuck, brah' cornballs about how to do this skateboard sneaker shit is enough to be good in my book. i have a soft spot for brothers that are naturally good at heelflips instead of kickflips. it also helps that he actually skates, and i mean actually putting in work when it comes to skateboarding. sure i made a wise crack about the hydrant, but you can tell he puts enough time on his board to be comfortable on it. i feel like some of you guys would look like baby deer learning how to walk for the first time if you guys stepped on a board.

my shit always had direction, its not my job to teach you your left from your right and hold your hand through the whole post. i tried that with breaking down everything mj said, and you had nothing further to say after i completely broke everything down paragraph for paragraph, so im done trying to keep you out of the dark.

some people can write a lot and not repeat the same thing, its actually possible. maybe not for gipper, but it can happen...
not to stereotype but i thought all brothers were naturally heelflippers not kickflippers? not all but most. maybe it's a cultural thing, anyways, sorry about your ma. that's some tough shit to go through i'm sure.

zippy z

« Reply #204 on: August 06, 2014, 10:10:21 AM »
I'm white and I'm a natural heel flipper. 'Splain dat.

shark tits

« Reply #205 on: August 06, 2014, 10:17:17 AM »
i've noticed a trend of mongo white folks who heelflip>kickflip and skate fakie a lot. maybe can't bs 5050 but they can fakie grind. are you one of those?

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #206 on: August 06, 2014, 10:44:01 AM »

Yeah right Varial Flips are so fucking Communist it's not funny. Splitting up that 360 flip into 180 halves for all the shitty skaters to have. Fuck that Socialist noise

headtowall

• Rep: -13
« Reply #207 on: August 06, 2014, 11:36:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i've noticed a trend of mongo white folks who heelflip>kickflip and skate fakie a lot. maybe can't bs 5050 but they can fakie grind. are you one of those?
This was me as a kid, but i'm not full white. only half white.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #208 on: August 06, 2014, 12:13:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Like mom used to say, "Once you go half-white, you'll never be half-right," and then she'd wink at me and shove a potato up into her vagina.

headtowall

• Rep: -13
« Reply #209 on: August 06, 2014, 12:18:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Like mom used to say, "Once you go half-white, you'll never be half-right," and then she'd wink at me and shove a potato up into her vagina.
where I come from we prefer, "Once you go Rican, you never go seeking"