Author Topic: antwuan is free!!!  (Read 73308 times)

@thewilleasley

Re: antwuan is free!!!
« Reply #210 on: August 06, 2014, 12:43:20 PM »

@willeasley, come and get your son off the internet. I mean, it's like JR has been studying in the temple in the outer rings of Will's World. like duplicating whole thoughts and constructs directly from Will's catalogue. Damn!

I gotta say, this direction is still a better look for you JR, if only because it is a direction. it's kinda like a level up from the wild, speculative, angsty stuff you started posting with. keep the lighthearted bravado, but probably be more original and again, tone it down.

K

will cant be my dad, we all know light skinned brothers cant have dark skinned babies.

Boy don't you lie to these people!!!  >:(

J.R.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -38
« Reply #211 on: August 06, 2014, 02:15:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dum ass for not remembering slap fuckers stupid handles? � The only one i know is rusty bearings (oh wait tracer too), that handle is sick but yall are robots as far as Im concerned. �When you dont have an argument you should try to be dismissive calling them dumass or put a cartoon of a kid throwing an egg. �Some body responded to one of my spews with a brad fucking pitt picture for fuks sakes, stupid internet tricks. �2014 ur better off being "disconnected from the sk8 world" cause you know this shit is getting driven into the ground rite now.
[close]
Right. You don't get genuine responses because you are very stupid. The mockery you describe is not because people find your posts incorrect, its because they think you are stupid. They don't even have time to think "is this true/accurate?" because they don't get to that point. They read your garbled posts and think "holy shit that kid is dumb" and either move on, or point out and laugh at something stupid of note that you said
[close]

im gonna start a word count to see how many words you waste when youre only saying 'im right and everyone else is dumb/stupid.' 99% of your posts are just drawn out versions of what i slimmed up for you, and most people dont read your whole rant anyway.

how does it feel to be the most predictable/ most skipped over slap poster in history?
[close]
Most skipped over? You literally have responded to 100% of my posts, and I'm far from alone in calling you stupid.
I don't call very stupid and angry posters stupid just for the hell of it. They need to know why they are getting so frustrated by the responses to their posts. The reason people don't take arguments from people like you seriously is because we are far too busy reacting to the stupidity of your premise to argue back. When the only response you get is "you're dumb" is "why do you keep calling me dumb?" A response such as this, explaining that people don't get anything new from your posts aside from the fact that an aggressive and dumb person is on the board trying to force people to take their stupidity seriously.
Want an example? Go to that thread on the front page right now about how people who hate Nike are faking or something like that. Read it, then think "How should I respond to this?" You will react in one of two ways- 1) don't respond. 2) let this kid know nobody wants to read his stupid shit.
Those are the only two options people can muster up to your posts
[close]

fool you on here like you getting paid to do it, summer must be slow so maybe you should get off the comp and try making some money or something. i responded to literally 100% of your shit? hell no i didnt. half of it gets ignored the moment

you call everyone stupid and tell them theyre wrong and youre right. and most of them arent frustrated, you just called them stupid because they questioned what you said. sodajerk didnt get all pissy when you called him stupid today.

people like me? what, you calling me out because im black? (just kidding, that accusation is just as baseless as your accusation of people being homophobic because you milk your prostate.)

" When the only response you get is "you're dumb" is "why do you keep calling me dumb?"" idk what the hell youre trying to say here, but i never asked why anyone calls me dumb.

people take me seriously, just not you. my inbox pm's get love too.

you need people like me gip, people like me keep you relevant and your word wouldnt mean shit if people like me didnt respond and shoot the shit with you. you should be thanking me for validating your existence. if not youd just be some prostate milking thirty something calling people names with no one listening like a homeless drunk guy in an alley that people ignore. so dont write me off so fast, because the moment i stop responding to your nonsense you become one step closer to being slaps homeless ignored drunk alley bum.
[close]

@willeasley, come and get your son off the internet. I mean, it's like JR has been studying in the temple in the outer rings of Will's World. like duplicating whole thoughts and constructs directly from Will's catalogue. Damn!

I gotta say, this direction is still a better look for you JR, if only because it is a direction. it's kinda like a level up from the wild, speculative, angsty stuff you started posting with. keep the lighthearted bravado, but probably be more original and again, tone it down.

Expand Quote
i see its too long or its too repetitive.
[close]

oh and you really wrote this ^ without seeing the irony? pot, meet kettle. LOL.

K
[close]

will cant be my dad, we all know light skinned brothers cant have dark skinned babies. even with him calling me out, hes still one of the better posters here. even though hes 50 shades of drake, just the fact that hes educating you vulcanized sole wearing 'core as fuck, brah' cornballs about how to do this skateboard sneaker shit is enough to be good in my book. i have a soft spot for brothers that are naturally good at heelflips instead of kickflips. it also helps that he actually skates, and i mean actually putting in work when it comes to skateboarding. sure i made a wise crack about the hydrant, but you can tell he puts enough time on his board to be comfortable on it. i feel like some of you guys would look like baby deer learning how to walk for the first time if you guys stepped on a board.

my shit always had direction, its not my job to teach you your left from your right and hold your hand through the whole post. i tried that with breaking down everything mj said, and you had nothing further to say after i completely broke everything down paragraph for paragraph, so im done trying to keep you out of the dark.

some people can write a lot and not repeat the same thing, its actually possible. maybe not for gipper, but it can happen...
[close]
not to stereotype but i thought all brothers were naturally heelflippers not kickflippers? not all but most. maybe it's a cultural thing, anyways, sorry about your ma. that's some tough shit to go through i'm sure.

hah i know its not politically correct to be talking about stereotypes and all that, but they exist because theres some truth to them. between videos and what i see in the real world ive caught a lot of black dudes being way more comfortable with heelflips than kickflips. i have white friends that are heelflip prone too, but the numbers always seem to sway in favor of the black dude heelflip stereotype. i cant actually kickflip, i tried for a long time and couldnt really get the hang of it. heelflipping was second nature though.

damn will you are a fool for that pic! that shit funny as hell  :D

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #212 on: August 09, 2014, 04:55:33 PM »
Sooo is this comeback still happening......................or nah??

Id figure by now someone would probably have a clip or photo of him atleast riding a board.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 05:00:39 PM by Monkey_Mcpott »

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #213 on: August 09, 2014, 07:33:09 PM »

Id figure by now someone would probably have a clip or photo of him atleast riding a board.

At this point we're more likely to see a Joey Poiriez comeback before Antwuan.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #214 on: August 09, 2014, 08:24:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Why not just include Angel Ramirez while we're at it.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Durndle

• Rep: 7
  • Denton. Gateway to Durndle
« Reply #215 on: August 09, 2014, 08:28:09 PM »
u know what's a white man trick? bs 360s. that's why when I saw biebel do that one in fully flared I was like woah!

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #216 on: August 09, 2014, 08:28:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

at least Angel Ramirez and Antwuan are still alive though

http://www.forevermissed.com/joel-poiriez/#about

HIHB

« Reply #217 on: August 09, 2014, 08:35:04 PM »
this thread sucks

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2014, 08:38:50 PM »
^Fair enough
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2014, 08:47:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Cant just expect him to get a photo riding a board , he has a troubling background !

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2014, 09:18:24 PM »
chima f did the 1st super huge back 3
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #221 on: August 10, 2014, 01:37:36 AM »

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #222 on: August 10, 2014, 04:53:21 AM »
u know what's a white man trick? bs 360s. that's why when I saw biebel do that one in fully flared I was like woah!

But Ray Barbee has the best flatground bs 360s of all time?
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #223 on: August 10, 2014, 05:45:49 AM »
sik footage, remember it well but chimas was from twice as high, his was a big triple, not to take from dannys
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

shark tits

« Reply #224 on: August 10, 2014, 10:06:45 AM »
i don't have any proof to back this claim but i'm pretty sure danny way's was by order of ternasky because kanten russell had already done it so in order to keep that black man off plan b, the whole team did their part and danny's was the most impressive.  kanten is certainly the person i think of 360 ollieing big stairs before anyone.

Schismatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #225 on: August 10, 2014, 11:09:37 AM »
[]bi don't have any proof to back this claim[/b] but i'm pretty sure danny way's was by order of ternasky because kanten russell had already done it so in order to keep that black man off plan b, the whole team did their part and danny's was the most impressive.  kanten is certainly the person i think of 360 ollieing big stairs before anyone.

Okay, so is there any basis at all behind that statement?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #226 on: August 10, 2014, 11:44:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[]bi don't have any proof to back this claim[/b] but i'm pretty sure danny way's was by order of ternasky because kanten russell had already done it so in order to keep that black man off plan b, the whole team did their part and danny's was the most impressive.  kanten is certainly the person i think of 360 ollieing big stairs before anyone.
[close]

Yes Kanten said it in an interview, I think it was in Big Brother.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #227 on: August 10, 2014, 01:01:15 PM »

shark tits

« Reply #228 on: August 10, 2014, 01:45:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

the plan B team absolutely got together and did all of kanten's tricks in order to keep him off the team. people talk about duffy bs 180ing that double set but kanten had backside 360s so i could see that being one of the tricks. would be neat so see an edit of his footage/plan b doing his footage from 23 yrs ago.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #229 on: August 10, 2014, 02:29:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[]bi don't have any proof to back this claim[/b] but i'm pretty sure danny way's was by order of ternasky because kanten russell had already done it so in order to keep that black man off plan b, the whole team did their part and danny's was the most impressive.?  kanten is certainly the person i think of 360 ollieing big stairs before anyone.
[close]

[close]
the plan B team absolutely got together and did all of kanten's tricks in order to keep him off the team. people talk about duffy bs 180ing that double set but kanten had backside 360s so i could see that being one of the tricks. would be neat so see an edit of his footage/plan b doing his footage from 23 yrs ago.

What was with the Kanten hate back then??

shark tits

« Reply #230 on: August 10, 2014, 02:52:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[]bi don't have any proof to back this claim[/b] but i'm pretty sure danny way's was by order of ternasky because kanten russell had already done it so in order to keep that black man off plan b, the whole team did their part and danny's was the most impressive.?  kanten is certainly the person i think of 360 ollieing big stairs before anyone.
[close]

[close]
[close]

i don't know, i think it was plan b was a cool guy clique and kanten wasn't cool. ternasky thought he was, maybe carroll lead the decision to boycott him. can't see duffy or way caring but apparently someone on the team did.

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -454
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2014, 03:31:17 PM »
andy roy is rad, in a fun to watch trainwreck sort of way. Antwuan is actually good at skateboarding.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2014, 03:34:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[]bi don't have any proof to back this claim[/b] but i'm pretty sure danny way's was by order of ternasky because kanten russell had already done it so in order to keep that black man off plan b, the whole team did their part and danny's was the most impressive.??  kanten is certainly the person i think of 360 ollieing big stairs before anyone.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
i don't know, i think it was plan b was a cool guy clique and kanten wasn't cool. ternasky thought he was, maybe carroll lead the decision to boycott him. can't see duffy or way caring but apparently someone on the team did.
I was too young to know anything about skating in the early 90's but what was the deal with Ternasky? i have yet to get a direct answer as to what exactly he did or told riders to do to perform  i guess the way they did. And its been partially explained in a couple of documentaries but the answer always seems too vaugue to get what they mean.

shark tits

« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2014, 03:58:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[]bi don't have any proof to back this claim[/b] but i'm pretty sure danny way's was by order of ternasky because kanten russell had already done it so in order to keep that black man off plan b, the whole team did their part and danny's was the most impressive.??  kanten is certainly the person i think of 360 ollieing big stairs before anyone.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
I was too young to know anything about skating in the early 90's but what was the deal with Ternasky? i have yet to get a direct answer as to what exactly he did or told riders to do to perform  i guess the way they did. And its been partially explained in a couple of documentaries but the answer always seems too vaugue to get what they mean.
no idea. i thought he was way older but on those documentaries he's just a fag in a ponytail. i think to get kids to skate well you just trick em and play on their competitiveness. 'hey gonz, some little kid kickflipped the gonz gap'.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2014, 04:02:08 PM »
Dude. Speaking on the dead like that.. When you didn't know him.. isn't cool.

As far as I remember Mike was far from a Darkman. The dude would tell these amazing (kid) skaters what was up. Pushing them in the right direction.  I don't think I've ever heard a bad thing about him.

He definitely wasn't no ISUCK.

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #235 on: August 10, 2014, 05:57:54 PM »
i don't have any proof to back this claim but i'm pretty sure danny way's was by order of ternasky because kanten russell had already done it so in order to keep that black man off plan b, the whole team did their part and danny's was the most impressive.  kanten is certainly the person i think of 360 ollieing big stairs before anyone.

It's true that they didn't want Kanten on the team, but it had nothing to do with him being black. Sal Barbier and Sean Sheffey were two of the first riders on Plan B.

[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

shark tits

« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2014, 06:23:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's true that they didn't want Kanten on the team, but it had nothing to do with him being black. Sal Barbier and Sean Sheffey were two of the first riders on Plan B.

no shit guy, that's why i said 'THAT black man' not 'the black man'. maybe it was black on black clique-y-ness brought about by sketchy sheffey but my guess would be that howard and carroll were the 'star belly sneeches'.
maybe they thought kanten was 'too white for a black guy, always doin back 360s and shit?' i don't know. even later in life, i always thought kanten was the dopeshow, alley oop bs 180s off big shit, cabs down 10 in a line.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #237 on: August 10, 2014, 06:34:20 PM »
Pretty sure certain riders didn't like Ternasky because he would play on their competitiveness which would work for guys like Danny and Colin, but didn't vibe with how other riders saw skateboarding (Carroll and Howard). This and the supposed constant threatening to retire people if they didn't film well for virtual reality is what were the supposed contributors (along with the alleged wheel invoices) that got those guys to quit world and start their own thing. They didn't want to have super team vibe that plan b was promoting, they'd rather just have a team of them and their homies (which probably produced a sicker team than the original plan b team to be honest).

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #238 on: August 10, 2014, 06:43:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
no shit guy, that's why i said 'THAT black man' not 'the black man'. maybe it was black on black clique-y-ness brought about by sketchy sheffey but my guess would be that howard and carroll were the 'star belly sneeches'.
maybe they thought kanten was 'too white for a black guy, always doin back 360s and shit?' i don't know. even later in life, i always thought kanten was the dopeshow, alley oop bs 180s off big shit, cabs down 10 in a line.

Ever thought that they didn't want him on the team because he didn't fit the image they were looking for? I mean, there are plenty of amazing skateboarders out there - doesn't necessarily mean they fit on a certain team, let alone be sponsored at all. Why do you think Smolik had to do Skate Mafia? No one wanted a forty year old man dressed like a clown speaking in an undecipherable dialect skating for their company - no matter how many times they can spin from tailslide to noseslide in one trick.

southsecond

« Reply #239 on: August 11, 2014, 12:49:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Ever thought that they didn't want him on the team because he didn't fit the image they were looking for? I mean, there are plenty of amazing skateboarders out there - doesn't necessarily mean they fit on a certain team, let alone be sponsored at all. Why do you think Smolik had to do Skate Mafia? No one wanted a forty year old man dressed like a clown speaking in an undecipherable dialect skating for their company - no matter how many times they can spin from tailslide to noseslide in one trick.

Thank you for a good laugh today. That was priceless.