Author Topic: new Supreme promo coming soon  (Read 7358 times)

Mr. Kamikazi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
Re: new Supreme promo coming soon
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2014, 09:54:21 AM »
I never understood why everybody makes such a big deal over the attitude of supreme employees. I've been in their nyc store many times over the years and I've never been treated poorly. They're just not falling over themselves to help you find something like at most retail stores which is fine with me because its a small place with not much in it anyway. 

Thank you. I have the same outlook. The employees probably deal with OF kids and other people that don't skate. So when someone who is in the know comes in, one can feel like no one at SUPREME is nice or they're pricks. They are probably taking a breath from a fuck filled day.

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2014, 03:10:39 PM »
Expand Quote
I never understood why everybody makes such a big deal over the attitude of supreme employees. I've been in their nyc store many times over the years and I've never been treated poorly. They're just not falling over themselves to help you find something like at most retail stores which is fine with me because its a small place with not much in it anyway. 

Thank you. I have the same outlook. The employees probably deal with OF kids and other people that don't skate. So when someone who is in the know comes in, one can feel like no one at SUPREME is nice or they're pricks. They are probably taking a breath from a fuck filled day.
[close]

they used to be a lot worse, theyve lightened up lately. they still 'cool guy' more than other shops though...

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2014, 04:18:54 PM »
Being vibed out by a couple of minimum waged boutique clerks sounds hilarious to me... I don't even know how I'd react if it would happen to me. They're a bunch of fuckin' school drop outs that sell over priced t-shirts for a living, they're definitly in no position to cool guy anybody on this earth. There's not a single job that demands less work from a human.

Just unfold as many t-shirts as possible next time...

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2014, 06:00:36 PM »
Being vibed out by a couple of minimum waged boutique clerks sounds hilarious to me... I don't even know how I'd react if it would happen to me. They're a bunch of fuckin' school drop outs that sell over priced t-shirts for a living, they're definitly in no position to cool guy anybody on this earth. There's not a single job that demands less work from a human.

Just unfold as many t-shirts as possible next time...
Hey retail isn't all that easy. You know how hard it is for people to have a likeable and approachable personality? A lot of people are so fucking anti-social they don't know how to talk face to face with another human life form.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2014, 06:23:44 PM »
Treu ^ a lot of people are confused