Author Topic: Josh Stewart racist  (Read 8284 times)

sufodiv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Josh Stewart racist
« on: July 30, 2014, 03:51:53 PM »
During my daily dose of viewing the new Static videos I can't help to think... why two videos Josh? Would it have been that hard to combine it all into one video? The only possible answer that comes to mind is that Josh insisted on making two videos giving him the opportunity to split the races of the skateboarders starring in his video(s). Therefore making him racist. Static 4 features people such as Aaron Herrington, Jake Johnson, Jimmy Lannon, Ben Gore. Then in Static he decides to put in Vincent Alvarez, Yonnie Cruz, Jamal Williams. I'm only stating facts here.

Comments? Concerns?

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
Re: Josh Stewart racist
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 03:55:37 PM »

Miyagi

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 04:15:11 PM »

shark tits

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 04:32:12 PM »
it's common knowledge that he's racist against boston. he's always shined a light on the other big east coast cities and gypped us. i think if he were racist racist he would've not let jahmal and yonnie [ricky o before them] be in his movies at all. then again, like that old jew who owns the clippers, maybe you have to deal w/ races you're not fond of to get by.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 05:13:58 PM »
it's common knowledge that he's racist against boston. he's always shined a light on the other big east coast cities and gypped us. i think if he were racist racist he would've not let jahmal and yonnie [ricky o before them] be in his movies at all. then again, like that old jew who owns the clippers, maybe you have to deal w/ races you're not fond of to get by.

you're an idiot.  Not only is jahmal from boston but your also using the wrong terminology

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 05:20:16 PM »

Josh is good homies with Jamal. I just saw both of them last week, so basically fuck off with this slanderous shit.

As far has this supposed Boston Hate. How about the Coakley and Berman part? Or that Lee was in Static 2? Or using footage from filmers like Alex Peltier?

Plus, most of the other really good skaters in Boston don't really participate in the Theories scene. Now that Dana Ericson is in NYC, just wait.

I need a coffee

shark tits

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 05:26:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you're an idiot.� Not only is jahmal from boston but your also using the wrong terminology
no way! i've never given him a ride from boston hospital to copley in the 90s or met his brother mike who lives in my town. i had no idea! thanks for the lesson on diction cause you know, i'm one of those posters who's 100% serious all the time and wicked concerned about my greasy grammah.
the boston maligned by stewart argument is something i've heard from other people [local pros] and i'm gonna agree w/ them.

Young Satchel

• Rep: 19
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 05:28:53 PM »
I'm racist against Boston too

sfa

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2014, 05:29:28 PM »
Ummmmm, exactly what "local pros" are in Boston?
I need a coffee

shit_for_brains

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2014, 05:33:39 PM »
Boston is a shit hole

shark tits

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 05:36:30 PM »
i don't wanna push him in front of the bus but nate keegan first brought it to my attention. there's been a million local pros in the history of boston though, coakley for example. why would you ask that? from jahmal and gangemi to the coliseum kids to whoever's out nowadays. boston's always had pros since skating was worth a shit [mid 90s].

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 05:40:08 PM »
I feel bad that I have to bump this thread to say how completely regular it is.

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2014, 05:40:34 PM »
What an embarrassing pile of pure shit this thread is.

shark tits

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 05:42:29 PM »
What an embarrassing pile of pure shit this thread is.
thanks for restoring some much needed dignity

zippy z

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2014, 05:43:41 PM »
Josh Stewart for President!

sfa

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 05:47:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i don't wanna push him in front of the bus but nate keegan first brought it to my attention. there's been a million local pros in the history of boston though, coakley for example. why would you ask that? from jahmal and gangemi to the coliseum kids to whoever's out nowadays. boston's always had pros since skating was worth a shit [mid 90s].

Dude, I'm not trying to start shit, but almost all the rad Boston skaters have moved out of Boston pretty early in their "skate career"

Next, I honestly don't think many of the Boston guys would fit with the Static aesthetic. That being said, you did mention one......

and Nate Keegan is fucking Rad! Amazing skater and a proper asshole.
I need a coffee

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2014, 07:10:03 PM »

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2014, 10:12:55 PM »
jeez what the fuck did we ever do to you guys

southsecond

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2014, 11:46:28 PM »
During my daily dose of viewing the new Static videos I can't help to think... why two videos Josh? Would it have been that hard to combine it all into one video? The only possible answer that comes to mind is that Josh insisted on making two videos giving him the opportunity to split the races of the skateboarders starring in his video(s). Therefore making him racist. Static 4 features people such as Aaron Herrington, Jake Johnson, Jimmy Lannon, Ben Gore. Then in Static he decides to put in Vincent Alvarez, Yonnie Cruz, Jamal Williams. I'm only stating facts here.

Comments? Concerns?

A) You're a fucking piece of shit, and
B) Boston is worse than Afghanistan and Spring Break combined.

pepperpotts

• Rep: -33
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 11:53:32 PM »
Josh Stewart is racist I saw him on a train in New York and as a black girl was getting off he called her a stinky coon nigger I was quite flabbergasted

shark tits

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 12:29:19 AM »
Josh Stewart is racist I saw him on a train in New York and as a black girl was getting off he called her a stinky coon nigger I was quite flabbergasted
he may be racist but he's such a silver tongued fox it's no wonder everyone wants to film w/ stewballs w/ the possible exception of bobby the towel puleo.
ps why is puleo's alias 'the towel'? i wish he ran w/ that on the midget wrestling circuit.

Schismatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 12:36:28 AM »
I'm only racist against racists.

On that note, not only did some people actually take the OP seriously, but took joking responses to the original joke, like "racist against Boston," seriously too.

If just the word "racist" or accusations of racism creates such a strong reaction that you people abandon common sense so quickly then I gotta say, you must be a racist.

Jokes are jokes. Even bad ones aren't worth getting upset over.

Geez.

PS: I know what you're thinking and yes, when I said "you people" I do mean 'the black man.'

PPS: Ever noticed when Jahmal has a part there's hardly ever any white people in it? Usually NONE. I'm pretty sure that makes him a racist.

Dummbert

• Rep: 6
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2014, 05:07:05 AM »
maybe josh is aware of the stigma almost every video gets when it surpasses the 30mins mark.
i guess he just was concerned about rewatchability and thought it was fun when there's another video no one knew of.

and yes, this whole subject is embarassing.

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2014, 05:20:08 AM »
i know he hates white people, cuz he's taking forever to send me my fucking video, get over your Anglo shame Josh and put my video inthe mail.

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2014, 05:45:41 AM »

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2014, 05:49:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Dude, I'm not trying to start shit, but almost all the rad Boston skaters have moved out of Boston pretty early in their "skate career"

Next, I honestly don't think many of the Boston guys would fit with the Static aesthetic. That being said, you did mention one......

and Nate Keegan is fucking Rad! Amazing skater and a proper asshole.

I'm trying to read between the lines here, but lemme remind you, John Igie had a part in Static II
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2014, 06:09:04 AM »
omg now when people google Josh Stewart this shit will come up. Good luck in Hollywood now, Josh, you jew hating bastard.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -607
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 06:59:11 AM »
I heard Jahmal Williams is actually a white dude in blackface, and Josh asked him to do the blackface thing so people would think he had black friends.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 07:12:04 AM »
I heard Jahmal Williams is actually a white dude in blackface, and Josh asked him to do the blackface thing so people would think he had black friends.
Jahmal "Jolson" Williams

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 08:17:12 AM »
jeez what the fuck did we ever do to you guys

Booooooo Boston
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook