Author Topic: RIP Harold Hunter  (Read 10518 times)

SHARPSHOOTER

Re: RIP Harold Hunter
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2014, 11:49:48 PM »
RIP.

Were Harold and Keenan both drug related deaths? 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Keenan Milton died when someone jumped off the roof a house into a pool during a crazy party.
The guy landed on him, he went under and no one noticed.

shark tits

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2014, 08:14:25 AM »
Expand Quote
RIP.

Were Harold and Keenan both drug related deaths? 
[close]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Keenan Milton died when someone jumped off the roof a house into a pool during a crazy party.
The guy landed on him, he went under and no one noticed.
if no one noticed how do they know somebody landed on him?

smokeDust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2014, 08:40:15 AM »
Crazy Dave (Dave Ortiz, DQM Dave etc...) recently said something of the sort that he is bummed that people are capitalizing on him now that he is dead, cause no one wanted to pay him while he was alive. I'm sure Shut is giving money to the HH Foundation as Rodney Smith was good friends with Harold going way back... but others making money off his death is lame as fuck.
I hear Dave (and I believe Jeff Pang?) are working on a book of Harold quotes and the money will go to the HH foundation, it would be funny as fuck! I can remember in the early 2000's Dave was already writing them down and would read them off in the ZY office, I don't think Harold was dumb, I think he was a comic genius; anyways, anyone that ever met him would know why he is remembered the way he is, dude was nice to everyone, and always the life of the party, even when there was no party!