Author Topic: PALSVIDEO  (Read 115127 times)

nice_guy_2

Re: PALSVIDEO (your 15 seconds of shame)
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2014, 05:27:53 PM »
only slap pals i know is l33g33k and that rockXaidioX poster who is too cautious, oh and PETE ofcourse and GAY i guess, thats all the video should be who is this matt of all matts? maybe tobey from the tinder thread too

mattofallmatts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2014, 12:46:38 AM »
Ill do a boneless 180 off a curb, fuck it.
YESSS

if i didn't have ACL surgery a month ago i'd try and contribute....i have one clip of myself on my computer but it was already used in my friends video...
I dont care and I dont think any of us have seen your friends video, send it over.

I'm gettin in on this shit
YESSS

Bro cam (iphone) footy allowed?
Yes please.

only slap pals i know is l33g33k and that rockXaidioX poster who is too cautious, oh and PETE ofcourse and GAY i guess, thats all the video should be who is this matt of all matts? maybe tobey from the tinder thread too
That's funny I was wondering who nice_guy_2 is...

I just got a a bunch of footage from someone, ready to get cut up and put to tunes, SUPER SICK STUFF! Can't wait for more! Keep it coming yall!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 12:52:15 AM by mattofallmatts »

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2014, 03:27:53 AM »
I'm not good and very lazy, but I will try to get you something.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2014, 04:14:15 AM »
not a pal but i want in! will try n send you sumthin soonish

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2014, 04:00:39 PM »
Fuck I need to get up to 1000 posts I want mad coverage.

Johnny Rocketflips

• Rep: -33
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2014, 06:09:49 AM »

Filming and posting at the same time brb!!

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2014, 06:57:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The pressure!
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

doublesteveburger

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2014, 10:26:55 AM »
rad, I'll send over whatever footage I have.

SLAP, get ready to be mildly un-impressed.

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2014, 06:26:08 PM »
whats up with park footy, aint no street spots round here

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2014, 10:27:49 PM »
Sent you some throw im not usin~~

krookedjuice

• Rep: 29
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2014, 10:37:00 PM »
I too want in. I will accept the shit eating montage clip.

LifeHammered

• Rep: 53
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2014, 02:20:44 PM »
Please title each clip with their username. Sending soon. Lifehammers > skate hammers.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2014, 02:51:58 PM »

Will, yes but if you want a PALS part you have to send me the footage from each era of each name you had and what your name and avitar were when you filmed it.

haha yes!  I also think Will should have to skate to the first song of his he ever posted on SLAP.

I'm gonna save all my snapchats for a weekend and send em over, might get kinda gnarly and mostly not in a skateboarding sense.

example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2014, 09:22:34 AM »
Expand Quote

Will, yes but if you want a PALS part you have to send me the footage from each era of each name you had and what your name and avitar were when you filmed it.
[close]

haha yes!  I also think Will should have to skate to the first song of his he ever posted on SLAP.

I'm gonna save all my snapchats for a weekend and send em over, might get kinda gnarly and mostly not in a skateboarding sense.

Dude that is perfect.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2014, 10:13:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Dude that is perfect.

you get the clips I sent you? If not then I'm about to send them to Timberland for my welcome to the team part you feel me

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2014, 04:39:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Dude that is perfect.
[close]

you get the clips I sent you? If not then I'm about to send them to Timberland for my welcome to the team part you feel me

I got it, killa shit.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2014, 02:49:43 AM »
Do I have to upload that stuff to vimeo? I got sent some footy from my friend and Im gonna try to film some more until the deadline, but It would be much easier to upload it to something like rapidshare, if you get the idea.. Classic .rar file.

choke mayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • pot
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2014, 09:07:41 PM »
this is what ive been training for

doublesteveburger

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2014, 11:08:45 AM »
Mathew of all that is Matt, whats the whole song situation?

just send over footage to you and you'll edit/take care of the rest?
gonna film a little before the deadline.

thank you for making me feel like a kid, again!

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2014, 08:51:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Footage of you posting on slap

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2014, 12:14:39 AM »
Mathew of all that is Matt, whats the whole song situation?

just send over footage to you and you'll edit/take care of the rest?
gonna film a little before the deadline.

thank you for making me feel like a kid, again!

just send footage, pm song requests too.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 08:19:24 AM by JB »

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2014, 02:40:46 PM »
I just moved to Toronto, have no job, and am living in a van. But I will do my best.

Related: is having to pee in a bottle and pour it down a sewer drain on the way to job interviews a suitable life hammer?

shark tits

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2014, 03:14:34 PM »
I just moved to Toronto, have no job, and am living in a van. But I will do my best.

Related: is having to pee in a bottle and pour it down a sewer drain on the way to job interviews a suitable life hammer?
maybe in canada. here in the good ol u s of a, we refer to a bottle of pee as a 'trucker bomb' and they are to remain sealed until such a time as a creative use for them is found. i usedta squat my 3 decker's attic and had mad cherry cola bottles of pee. me and dirtnek were enroute to this older pediphile jerk's house to pour them on his truck and his 3 decker hallway cause he wouldn't release our footage [that's a recurring theme in my life].
so we poured all sorts of urine on dude's property and i'll assume it smelled bad[?] then we were at honey farms and nek still was in possession of 20 oz of piss. this big ass black guy was the clerk du jour and he demanded the bottle. nek goes 'you don't want this' but clerk was adamant that nek turn it over so he did. we were drunk so it's not a huge logical leap to think the gentleman believed the contents to be molson ice.
for anyways, we be a hasty retreat after giving the man the bottle and i avoided honey farms for a few days cause dude was huge and i was worried about revenge. never saw him again so maybe he quit but i'd like to think my fermented piss was lethal. RIP.

LloydChristmas

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2014, 06:19:01 AM »
mattofallmatts i attempted to PM you, but I don't see it in my outbox for some reason - let me know if you received anything...

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2014, 06:16:14 PM »
I learned bean plants off parking blocks not too long ago and filmed one down a little gap today. It's pretty pathetic but I'll send it tomorrow.

I'm a horrible skateboarder but I've been skating a lot recently hoping that I'll be able to do something decent enough to film. If you're willing to extend the deadline to the end of the month, I'd be stoked and probably be able to get a few more tricks.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2014, 08:06:04 PM »
I learned bean plants off parking blocks not too long ago and filmed one down a little gap today. It's pretty pathetic but I'll send it tomorrow.

I'm a horrible skateboarder but I've been skating a lot recently hoping that I'll be able to do something decent enough to film. If you're willing to extend the deadline to the end of the month, I'd be stoked and probably be able to get a few more tricks.
I was stressing that I had to do something cool, but realized that I can't really do anything that cool and it's going to be awesome to see everyone from the board skating. I have a couple phone clips maybe I'll get another couple before the 20th. I am really looking forward to seeing the video.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2014, 03:55:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
maybe in canada. here in the good ol u s of a, we refer to a bottle of pee as a 'trucker bomb' and they are to remain sealed until such a time as a creative use for them is found. i usedta squat my 3 decker's attic and had mad cherry cola bottles of pee. me and dirtnek were enroute to this older pediphile jerk's house to pour them on his truck and his 3 decker hallway cause he wouldn't release our footage [that's a recurring theme in my life].
so we poured all sorts of urine on dude's property and i'll assume it smelled bad[?] then we were at honey farms and nek still was in possession of 20 oz of piss. this big ass black guy was the clerk du jour and he demanded the bottle. nek goes 'you don't want this' but clerk was adamant that nek turn it over so he did. we were drunk so it's not a huge logical leap to think the gentleman believed the contents to be molson ice.
for anyways, we be a hasty retreat after giving the man the bottle and i avoided honey farms for a few days cause dude was huge and i was worried about revenge. never saw him again so maybe he quit but i'd like to think my fermented piss was lethal. RIP.

How about poos? I lived in a place with a blocked toilet for a bit, so you had to shit in a bag on the loo seat, bag it up, leave it on a window sill and then dump it in a local bin. Occasionally shit bags used to fall off into the yard below... Good times!

On a different note, I have deposited 4 shitty clips for the vid.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

BlueBlurSpeedsBy

• Rep: -42
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2014, 01:40:21 PM »
Wtf, that's lame.  It should be any and all slap members willing to participate.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2014, 01:44:21 PM »
^This guy can't be in it.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?