Author Topic: Ryan Gallant , Bostons Finest  (Read 13697 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Ryan Gallant , Bostons Finest
« on: August 30, 2014, 04:08:32 PM »
One of my favs for sure . First time I saw him was in the PJ lad vid and he has evolved in everything . Really good style , goes fast , goes big and tech , and keeps it tech with manuals and slides and grinds . I left some parts out cause of lack of quality of the footage

Hope theres more to come from this dude !

Cause I mean there are plenty of people that are like "what you are how old and still ride a skateboard ? what are you doing?.Isnt that something youre a kid?".But its like they will never really understand it. Like I could explain to them why I love it and  those people will never get it.The people that ride it and get intoit know exactly the feeling. Like I know that feeling dude, Get home from school and theres your board or whatever, Yes  let me go ride it.
All day youre just thinking "cant wait to skate" - Ryan Gallant

Ryan Gallant The Coliseum Video
The Coliseum Video

Ryan Gallant - PJ Ladd's Wonderful, Horrible, Life
PJ Ladd's Wonderful, Horrible, Life

Ryan Gallant - Expedition One: Alone
Alone

ryan gallant
First Love

Ryan Gallant, Greg Myers & Robbie McKinley - The DC Video
DC Video

Ryan Gallant - Everyday
Everyday

Ryan Gallant intro Circa
Circa Intro

Ryan Gallant - Bangin!
Banging !

DA PLAYGROUND - HONOR ROLL - RYAN GALLANT
HONOR ROLL

EXPEDITION-ONE - ALL AGES - RYAN GALLANT
ALL AGES

C1RCA Is... Ryan Gallant
Circa

Ryan Gallant
Montage
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 04:22:49 PM by Monty Burns »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Re: Ryan Gallant , Bostons Finest
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 04:08:56 PM »
reserved

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 07:43:17 PM »
I heard he got the boot from DC for signing "Fuck Mall Shops" at a Journeys signing.  Can anyone confirm or deny?
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

shark tits

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 11:45:20 PM »
I heard he got the boot from DC for signing "Fuck Mall Shops" at a Journeys signing.  Can anyone confirm or deny?
yeah, that happened. might've been zumies or whatever. he just flew back to boston today, hopefully get some footage, everyone looks better here. then i'm sure theevepunker will talk him into leaving boston.
ryan's sick, i remember taking him to this loading dock we usedta ollie flush dumpsters off [and i kickflipped once, broke my boardd but still landed even though midget will say i never did it] and gallant kickflipped a car [not flush] off of there.
actually, when first time i seen him do a flatground kickflip in front of worcester courthouse i knew he was special like when jay-z's mom pushed him out of her pussy painlessly. yeah, it was that sort of epiphany.
then i kinda thought he was bland for a little bit but that's prolly me being judgemental.

shark tits

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 12:34:14 AM »
actually ill murray, i am pretty sure he had wrote it on his griptape beforehand, as opposed to signing it on an autograph. could be both? i'll holler at richard tomorrow and get to the bottom of it but pretty sure it was griptape. that made me start liking him cause he never talked to me at true east so i thought he didn't have personality but getting kicked off your sponsors for that level of shtooops proves he's got something going on mentally.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 08:15:37 AM »
actually ill murray, i am pretty sure he had wrote it on his griptape beforehand, as opposed to signing it on an autograph. could be both? i'll holler at richard tomorrow and get to the bottom of it but pretty sure it was griptape. that made me start liking him cause he never talked to me at true east so i thought he didn't have personality but getting kicked off your sponsors for that level of shtooops proves he's got something going on mentally.

Either way, I back it. 

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 08:24:28 PM »
why doesnt this man have a shoe sponsor now is the real question

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 01:53:31 AM »
When was the last time he put out a full part? Pretty crazy how none of the three guys who destroyed WHL have really been slacking in footage, Gallants probably put out the most over the last 10 years.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 07:30:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
When was the last time he put out a full part? Pretty crazy how none of the three guys who destroyed WHL have really been slacking in footage, Gallants probably put out the most over the last 10 years.

last year

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2014, 09:21:24 AM »
Dude has such a smooth style and a level head. First love and WHL are two of my favorite Gallant parts, but everything between and beyond are so good.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2014, 10:14:33 AM »
Dude has such a smooth style and a level head. First love and WHL are two of my favorite Gallant parts, but everything between and beyond are so good.

Ooh Child is one of the greatest songs to match a part

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2014, 10:19:24 PM »
His first love part is my favorite. Sooo good. Fun fact we share the same birthday ;D

tura

• Rep: 45
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 01:11:44 AM »

shark tits

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 01:27:14 AM »
this is a real shot in the dark but are there any massholes in possession of the first concrete wave video? it predates coliseum by a few yrs, ryan was slightly more basic then but there were shades of the gnarliness to come. it's been like a decade since i seen it but i remember he kickflips off the loading dock over the car and does kickflip 5050, fakie flip 5050 at TRUE EAST springfield.

oldgoodburger

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2014, 11:39:19 PM »
he was responsible for a short lived wristband phase in my youth

Loyal Pawn

• Rep: 7
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2014, 02:43:30 AM »
this is a real shot in the dark but are there any massholes in possession of the first concrete wave video? it predates coliseum by a few yrs, ryan was slightly more basic then but there were shades of the gnarliness to come. it's been like a decade since i seen it but i remember he kickflips off the loading dock over the car and does kickflip 5050, fakie flip 5050 at TRUE EAST springfield.

I don't,But I believe I know someone who does.Let me inquire and I'll get back to you

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2014, 07:59:36 AM »
His First Love part was a firm favorite the first time I saw it. Great trick selection + nice song choice + clean style = perfect video part

Debow's Chain

• Rep: -31
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2014, 09:36:29 PM »

Especially after the clippers cover.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 11:04:18 AM »

That's pretty solid of him though. I wouldn't want to be at a mall signing either, you'r sitting around mall kids who are hyped on the fame and stuff and I bet he would have been a lot better to bring to a decent park and have a demo/signing event. He was a good match on DC though I thought. Really fit with his style.

1dxxxx

• Rep: -4

abudabi

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2015, 02:52:12 PM »
gallant is the fucking man. first pro board was a gallant. always loved his style.
its really fuckin tight that he kickflip back noseblunted clipper after being pro for a while.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2015, 09:39:26 AM »