Author Topic: Moving to Phoenix? or Tucson?  (Read 1150 times)

GetSnaked

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
Moving to Phoenix? or Tucson?
« on: September 15, 2014, 02:57:27 PM »
Considering ASU for college.  What are the closest parks to the campus? When does it start to cool down relative to the school year (sept - june).  Really looking forward to skating AZ ditch spots.  So would you phoenix heads recommend living here, if it wasn't your hometown?

Also might go to U of A, and i was wondering if the tucson scene was good
i get the joke it's just not funny and doing school for a long time doesn't make you not a dipshit.
[/quote]

[/quote]

You little zoomers that came up at zoomies don’t know shit and you need to read a fucking book and put

@thewilleasley

Re: Moving to Phoenix? or Tucson?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 04:19:47 PM »
go to phoenix! moved out here from illinois back in september and I'm loving it here. plenty of parks around tempe/asu plus street spots and the scene is tight out here. don't know too much about tuscon but I've been through there a couple times and it just doesn't have that same kinda energy you get being around Tempe,ASU, etc. I would guess we probably get a few more events thrown out here too

It's still fairly hot out here (90's and low hundreds) with some rain during monsoon season but come october/November the weather gets reallllly nice. If you can live through the summer heat, the rest of the year is warm & mellow. Granted i prefer heat to the cold so really you just gotta be out here to see how you adjust but coming from snowy winters & rain all year, this place is a sometimes hot as fuck paradise

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 04:25:43 PM »
Phoenix is the best place for winter skating, all the big Canadian companies rent houses for their skaters down there. Apparently everything is cheap as fuck and you can sit front row at a Coyotes game for 60$

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 04:59:03 PM »
Tucson is literal dick spit.  Phx is the greatest city on earth

Prince Nelson

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 06:45:36 PM »
Come to Phoenix. Things are good here.

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 04:54:31 PM »
AZ rules, I would strongly suggest you move here. Tempe skatepark is one of the best parks ever.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.