Author Topic: Osiris Duffel Kickback  (Read 4468 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Osiris Duffel Kickback
« on: September 11, 2014, 09:14:00 PM »
They aren't beauties by any means, but they look comfy as and they have that cool inner sock that ES used to use.

Anyone tried em yet ??

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
Re: Osiris Duffel Kickback
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 09:24:25 PM »
Start rollerblading your posts would then be justified

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 09:28:34 PM »
Rollerbladers consider themselves skaters just like us. There's nothing wrong with rollerblading, its fun and good for you. I play inline hockey sometimes but not the trick shit, so many people rollerblade out west you're a laughing stock out East

Stanley Spadowski

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • Can I still be the janitor?
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 09:29:26 PM »
They aren't beauties by any means, but they look comfy as and they have that cool inner sock that ES used to use.

Anyone tried em yet ??

They look like a Walmart version of these.
"These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

Tracer

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 09:30:58 PM »
Those Supras look like Walmart shoes, it was sad when Ellington made the team skate them for a berrics feature.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 09:45:36 PM »
thats a mug you dont want to chug

tony volume

• Rep: -13
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 12:49:10 AM »
I have held the sample shoe earlier this year at corey's house. I wish corey's shoe size didnt go up, cause i would have snatched a pair for sure. I'm buying a pair october 1st.

GershonSweaty

• Rep: -4
    • @_moreinformation avatar image
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 12:51:39 AM »
The quality and finish looks pretty poor. Shame because it's a step in the right direction for Osiris.

tony volume

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 01:02:23 AM »
stupid ass tracer posted the ugliest colorway of the shoe.

this colorway is much better.

dlrmtrggr

• Rep: -4
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 01:16:00 AM »
About time Osiris stopped milking the "bronx" profile and giving it dozens of different names.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 08:21:00 AM »

Looks far better than the all black. Does it have the same sockliner thing that the Penny Es shoe or am I completely off?
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

Al408

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 08:30:20 AM »
I have held the sample shoe earlier this year at corey's house. I wish corey's shoe size didnt go up, cause i would have snatched a pair for sure. I'm buying a pair october 1st.
You dropped something.

dillanharp

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 08:44:45 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Looks far better than the all black. Does it have the same sockliner thing that the Penny Es shoe or am I completely off?
Looks Filament-y...

violentpizza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
  • pregnant pussy
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 09:29:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Rollerbladers consider themselves skaters just like us. There's nothing wrong with rollerblading, its fun and good for you. I play inline hockey sometimes but not the trick shit, so many people rollerblade out west you're a laughing stock out East

TRACER ROLLERBLADES

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2014, 02:40:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Rollerbladers consider themselves skaters just like us. There's nothing wrong with rollerblading, its fun and good for you. I play inline hockey sometimes but not the trick shit, so many people rollerblade out west you're a laughing stock out East[b/]
[close]

TRACER ROLLERBLADES
Possibly his finest work. 9.5/10 Troll factor bonus.

Those shoes look like they'll be very popular after they get moved to the sale rack.

Tracer

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 05:15:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

TRACER ROLLERBLADES
I've been known to score goals in ball hockey yes, I'm also a damn good goalie on skates. Those that hate on rollerblading probably have no idea how much the real world hates on skaters. If you guys are over 12 I'm disappointed

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 05:38:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

TRACER ROLLERBLADES
[close]
I've been known to score goals in ball hockey yes, I'm also a damn good goalie on skates. Those that hate on rollerblading probably have no idea how much the real world hates on skaters. If you guys are over 12 I'm disappointed

dillanharp

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 07:06:10 PM »

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 07:11:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

TRACER ROLLERBLADES
[close]
[close]
Thank you for that insight. Go play stick ball now lil T-razer.

Tracer

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 07:41:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

TRACER ROLLERBLADES
[close]
[close]
[close]
You wish you did something other than skate and talk shit. Its OK to do something other than skate and work you know, you should try it some time.

tony volume

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2014, 12:47:30 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

it really is just like the sock liner thing on the Es pennys, he really went all out on this shoe. from what i can tell, it is gonna be so fucking comfortable.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2014, 09:23:20 AM »
When Duffel first got on Osiris and released two pro models at once I won them in some giveaway, and they honestly skated really well. It's a shame that Osiris' image is pretty much the Bronx, because their actual pro model shoes are pretty good.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 07:11:16 PM »

I've been known to score goals in ball hockey yes

dillanharp

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2014, 07:17:41 PM »
Doesn't Alphonzo Rawls design for them? I like these.

Tracer

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2014, 08:15:44 PM »
Osiris is not to be slept on, they have always had horrible and amazing shoes out for decades. Caswell pro and PLG shoe are others worth looking at

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2014, 08:38:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

TRACER ROLLERBLADES
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
You wish you did something other than skate and talk shit. Its OK to do something other than skate and work you know, you should try it some time.
im with tracer on this one, everything is allowed as long as you dont quit skating, the more im on slap the more i hate you all, its unbelievable how many of you cant use common sense, and some of you dont even know how to read.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2014, 08:58:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

TRACER ROLLERBLADES
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Take it easy buddy. I do plenty of things besides work and talk shit. I really don't care what you do with your time. You come across overwhelmingly opinionated, which suggests you're a bit wet behind the ears. You know what you're doing and the responses you elicit. Count your victory that el chino, or anyone for that matter, agreed with you. Enjoy your life dude.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 09:00:46 PM by pinche gringo »

doublesteveburger

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2014, 12:39:57 AM »
the shoe tracer posted looks like it's held together with superglue and dave mayhew's cum.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • &#9830;&#65039;&#9827;&#65039;&#9829;&#65039;&#9824;&#65039;
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2014, 03:07:27 PM »
the shoe tracer posted looks like it's held together with superglue and dave mayhew's cum.

HA. True, it does look a bit semeny.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.