Author Topic: Route One Interviews: Malto on hanging out with Carroll, the new Girl vid & more  (Read 52255 times)

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
  • sweet, man.
Re: Route One Interviews: Starting 2018 with McCrank
« Reply #300 on: April 04, 2018, 10:01:28 PM »
your questions suck

BlacklistedUK

• Rep: 45
Re: Route One Interviews: Starting 2018 with McCrank
« Reply #301 on: April 05, 2018, 01:56:04 AM »

BlacklistedUK

Got the chance to chat with Chris Joslin a couple of weeks back. The interview went on for over an hour so I'm splitting it in half; first up is the 'Album' specific interview, the rest will be out later in the year.

Hevonen

• Rep: -30
Nice diss on ventures, those trucks are garbage

BlacklistedUK

Quick chat with Barney about Album, showing people the real England and what's happening with Sour.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
hyped on a new sour video

BlacklistedUK

Yeah, apparently Gustav has sooo much footage already. There's a bit (that I had to cut out of this) where Barney forgot the question I asked coz he was just daydreaming, remembering stuff he'd seen him do recently. The Sour team is stacked so I'm proper stoked to hear filming is well under way.

keihaes

• Rep: -7
Dude you seriously have the most generic questions.

BlacklistedUK

It was an Album specific interview with a 15 minute window in which to do it; it was only ever gonna be generic questions in this instance. Other times I get more chance to get deeper into conversation and, on those occasions, the interviews are wider ranging (I certainly don't expect you to watch my entire back catalogue but there are plenty of examples of both).

Not every film has to be Apocalypse Now, sometimes all that's available is a bit of Adam Sandler and there's nothing wrong with that.

schralp pal

• Rep: 18

Fuck this guy

You get awesome guests and your questions allow the skaters to open up a bit, you put clips into the edits too, I always look forward to these, so thanks.

BlacklistedUK

Fuck this guy

You get awesome guests and your questions allow the skaters to open up a bit, you put clips into the edits too, I always look forward to these, so thanks.

Cheers mate, much appreciated!

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -396
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen

Fuck this guy

#GMOsbeforeHoes #-65gforRyfe #teamdogdrugs

#lobsterlivesmatter #thenumbers1and8offendme #yearoftheeagle #tatergate2018

BlacklistedUK

Re: Route One Interviews: Aidan Campbell wraps up the Etnies series
« Reply #312 on: May 17, 2018, 01:52:26 PM »
Foundation pro Aidan talks about the "Sheckler Ledge" amongst other things...

BlacklistedUK

Had a really long with chat with Shane O'Neill before Street League in London a couple of weeks back and the first part is online now.

BlacklistedUK

Ok, maybe it's pushing it to say he does any more than hint about leaving Primitive (well, he did but that was off camera and obviously I wasn't gonna say anything when he wanted to keep it on the down low) but he addresses a lot of stuff he normally doesn't get the opportunity to talk about (I was defo interested to hear what he had to say about Jenkem) as well as his opinions on what's possible trick wise going forwards.

Shane O'Neill part two...

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 12:12:43 PM by BlacklistedUK »

BlacklistedUK

Carroll, his ankle, not getting a shoe just yet and the new Girl vid all get discussed.