Author Topic: Your local scene  (Read 2266 times)

goldfishboot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 144
Re: Your local scene
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2014, 11:16:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The NYC skate scene is five teenagers, each a member of a different high school clique, who spend a Saturday in detention together and come to realize that they are all more than their respective stereotypes, while facing a villainous principal.
[close]

That would make a fantastic movie...
[close]
The principal will be played by Steve Rodriguez, who makes the five students complete challenging but pointless tasks to avoid being burdened with a failing grade in all classes.
And the dark clouds in the distance.. ? Military school.

Mr. Kamikazi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -116
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
Re: Your local scene
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2014, 11:44:23 AM »
The scene used to be a lot better. The older guys who used to be rad, suck their own dicks so much its saddening. The younger kids have it going for them because they know that that isn't the way to go.

The older guys built a DIY spot and invited some and blatantly excluded others. To be fair, I understand your hesitation but the people you were excluding are people you know. That was the last straw for me. They all think they are Pontus and his crew or the good old 18. But I have news, you are not any of that, and you pretending to be humble and genuine has been seen as a farce.

And they pass around girls all the time, and if you bring girls around, they'll creep on them to no end.