Author Topic: NBD Tricks App with Richie Jackson  (Read 2418 times)

raunchyrick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 36
NBD Tricks App with Richie Jackson
« on: November 12, 2014, 10:52:13 AM »

Future of skateboarding? Right....  :-\

How do you guys feel?

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
Re: NBD Tricks App with Richie Jackson
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 12:11:47 PM »
And not a single fuck was given.
Who want to skate with a phone anyways, cracked screen guaranteed

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 04:28:47 PM »
"how we preserve spontaneity and creativity" with a computer program?

that app actually seems like it would be fun to dick around with, but i could have gone without that whole second have of the video.

Noioso

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
  • "For me it's crazy like"
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 06:26:43 PM »
I like how he has a picture of Luan with a Brazilian flag in the background and while mentioning not turning skateboarding into a sport. That's pretty funny coming from someone who has tried to cash in with stupid shit like this app. How's that clothing line doing?

I like your skating, but I'm not sure if this is any better than skating in Street League or whatever else. I don't know what's worse: energy drink sponsors or relying on technology to be creative.
"So, you want to follow the nuge, get a good feeble, a nice ollie, an excellent lipside, maybe a tolerable down love and become known for your outstanding kick flip el toro? Become a regular visitor at our skate parks. Righteous."

PsychOut

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 06:36:19 PM »
I like how he has a picture of Luan with a Brazilian flag in the background and while mentioning not turning skateboarding into a sport. That's pretty funny coming from someone who has tried to cash in with stupid shit like this app. How's that clothing line doing?

I like your skating, but I'm not sure if this is any better than skating in Street League or whatever else. I don't know what's worse: energy drink sponsors or relying on technology to be creative.

the apps free

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 07:04:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

the apps free
doesnt mean he aint gettin paid but who really give a fuck its some stupid free shit for lil kids

Noioso

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
  • "For me it's crazy like"
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 07:07:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

the apps free

And the clothing line?

I like Richie Jackson and his skateboarding but some of the things he does are a little bit too goofy. He's a very bright person and he knows it.
"So, you want to follow the nuge, get a good feeble, a nice ollie, an excellent lipside, maybe a tolerable down love and become known for your outstanding kick flip el toro? Become a regular visitor at our skate parks. Righteous."

Bill

• Rep: -32
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 07:47:28 PM »
Richie Jackson is on a high horse, And the horse has a Rollie fingers mustachio.
Rule #1

Fashion Never Function

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • JACKASS
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 11:45:32 PM »
Richie sucks his own dick.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 12:59:40 AM »
How else you gonna preserve it? Scream it from the mountain tops? Freeze it in carbonite? Run onto a Street League course naked and try to do your circus trick before a bunch of meathead security guards annihilate you?

Maybe you were asking why we should preserve shit, but I think a computer probably works pretty well. Here's how:

[THE STORY BEGINS] Just force your way inside one, do your switchtripleprimo to caspermongo, and when archaeologists from the future find you they'll be like "thank glob someone had the foresight to save this! It's gonna revolutionize the hoverboard game!" A new socially awkward, emaciated, and emotionally abused genius will practice the switchtripleprimo to caspermongo in his air conditioned dog house and invent dozens of tricks, and take the contest circuit by storm, singlehandedly bringing skateboarding out of its own dark ages. Only then will you, yes YOU, great TwisT, will realize that you changed skateboarding.

THE BIRTH OF SKATEBOARDING

+ YOU

+ TIME

TRANSFORMS THIS

INTO =

HUMANITY IS ETERNALLY GREATFUL AND THE GODS WAIT TO DELIGHT IN YOU.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 01:41:08 AM by Wizard Fight »

nowell

• Rep: -153
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2014, 02:33:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
How else you gonna preserve it? Scream it from the mountain tops? Freeze it in carbonite? Run onto a Street League course naked and try to do your circus trick before a bunch of meathead security guards annihilate you?

Maybe you were asking why we should preserve shit, but I think a computer probably works pretty well. Here's how:

[THE STORY BEGINS] Just force your way inside one, do your switchtripleprimo to caspermongo, and when archaeologists from the future find you they'll be like "thank glob someone had the foresight to save this! It's gonna revolutionize the hoverboard game!" A new socially awkward, emaciated, and emotionally abused genius will practice the switchtripleprimo to caspermongo in his air conditioned dog house and invent dozens of tricks, and take the contest circuit by storm, singlehandedly bringing skateboarding out of its own dark ages. Only then will you, yes YOU, great TwisT, will realize that you changed skateboarding.

THE BIRTH OF SKATEBOARDING

+ YOU

+ TIME

TRANSFORMS THIS

INTO =

HUMANITY IS ETERNALLY GREATFUL AND THE GODS WAIT TO DELIGHT IN YOU.

a whole lot of effort into a really unfunny post

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2014, 03:17:53 AM »
people should take anything richie does with a healty dose of sarcasm and then appreciate his unique tricks instead

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3325
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2014, 09:35:20 AM »
people should take anything richie does with a healty dose of sarcasm and then appreciate his unique tricks instead

That young man should be ashamed of himself for having fun and being different. To think of it!

Tony Rave

• Rep: -57
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2014, 10:47:22 AM »
His mustache is over waxed lol

Prince Nelson

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2014, 11:13:57 AM »
this is some fuccboi bullshit

SHMANDERSON

• Rep: 8
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2014, 11:32:29 AM »
Its clearly not for everyone. Its a cool idea, just poor execution. Do we need to see his face and name plastered all over that thing?!?
He knows his a pretty alienated figure in skating, so i dont know why he chose to be the "face" of it.

I would rather pay .99 for that app if it had some random ass name, then download it for free with that dudes face on it.

I thin he wants people to have to keep saying his name. "Ooh shit lets try to that Richie Jackson App out!"

Writing all this, I realized hes like the BeatleJuice or Freddy Kruger of skateboarding. Making us have to keep saying his name is how he survives. Brilliant.

chenzo

• Rep: -1
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2014, 03:42:15 PM »
It certainly isn't hurting skateboarding and if it gets some kids stoked to skate all the better.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 819
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2014, 11:54:09 PM »
Teach yourself "creative" tricks by trying a bunch of random tricks pre programmed by a computer? The thing that is special and unique about creativity is just that, you have to be creative and use your brain / imagination to come up with ideas that are different from the rest. Relying on a device that tells you what to try is not creativity.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2014, 12:11:57 AM »
This is a weird way to sell out.

jezus

• Rep: -2
  • Outside looking in
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2014, 02:58:34 AM »

yeah, I feel like everyone is taking this way to serious

summertimebluesdaddy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2014, 03:14:02 AM »
Never been an egg this hard to crack.
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...