Author Topic: Skate Shit you've Bought Recently  (Read 294978 times)

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • HI8VHS
Re: Skate Shit you've Bought Recently
« Reply #840 on: March 18, 2016, 01:43:58 AM »

don't know if this counts. I made a photo collage of the toys from AWS "timecode" and am having it printed on a yellow shirt. Hope it turns out good and isn't printed like shit. 

commander jameson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #841 on: March 18, 2016, 05:44:55 AM »
Recently picked up these two--the McCrank will probably end up on the wall, the Rudy one needs to be cleaned up:

Had this Rudy deck back in the day.
It broke first day I got it.
This was when Crail started making decks in China.
They were very weak, you could crack them even if you land bolts.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #842 on: March 18, 2016, 05:27:13 PM »
the mail was extra good today.

that's not my only Timecode... if anyone wants to trade it for another video of equal coolness/rareness... hit me up.

Shoot me a list of videos you would want for it and ill see if i have any of them.
where are you finding all of this amazing workshop stuff? ill check my video stash but what size are those sweaters?
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Tobias Funke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Oh, come on. Don't leave your uncle T-bag hanging.
« Reply #843 on: March 18, 2016, 06:03:34 PM »
Recently picked up these two--the McCrank will probably end up on the wall, the Rudy one needs to be cleaned up:

Can you see another graphic underneath on this? This came out not long after Colin McKay left Girl.  A friend of mine had this board twice in a row and they were both painted over Colin McKay boards.

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -106
« Reply #844 on: March 19, 2016, 04:33:55 AM »

that's not my only Timecode... if anyone wants to trade it for another video of equal coolness/rareness... hit me up.

Shoot me a list of videos you would want for it and ill see if i have any of them.
where are you finding all of this amazing workshop stuff? ill check my video stash but what size are those sweaters?

friends, ebay, slap... all over ha.  i've been collecting AWS stuff for a long time now.  that's why i hate AWS 2.0 so much (oh, and because it fucking sucks)

everything is large/medium... but none of that stuff is going anywhere anytime soon.  I wear it all:

still accepting trades on Timecode...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 04:50:56 AM by iwshilvdnfinland »

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 818
« Reply #845 on: March 19, 2016, 11:05:51 AM »
Damn that long sleeve is rad Finland, I'm a sucker for a nice sleeve logo 

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #846 on: March 19, 2016, 01:55:30 PM »
put me at the top of the list of people to contact if you ever change your mind. My obsession with alien is definitely up there with yours it seems. after watching that wenning bobshirt i seriously re-contemplated getting a tattoo of one of the nocturnal series graphics, (the butterfly graphic reminded me of the butterfly one kalis had and the sick lemur one)
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #847 on: March 19, 2016, 07:24:15 PM »

friends, ebay, slap... all over ha.  i've been collecting AWS stuff for a long time now.  that's why i hate AWS 2.0 so much (oh, and because it fucking sucks)

everything is large/medium... but none of that stuff is going anywhere anytime soon.  I wear it all:

still accepting trades on Timecode...

it would have been so much better if you grabbed your wiener on the last one haha
still, sick collecdion b

FirstBlood82

• Rep: 28
« Reply #848 on: March 23, 2016, 07:01:43 AM »
Hyped that i won this fucker of an online auction, 30$

coneklr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
  • Who is neg repping me fuckers :)
« Reply #849 on: March 23, 2016, 09:09:26 AM »
Damn!  That's a score
Heaven

BMCsteve

« Reply #850 on: March 23, 2016, 06:27:57 PM »
Sovrn 8.38 deck.  Not exactly Slap's favorite brand but I haven't found another board in the last year that I liked as much as these

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
  • Jacques Cousteau could never get this low
« Reply #851 on: March 24, 2016, 04:37:45 PM »

Really liking the shape on the Krooked. I'll be setting that up next.

Wish I would have gotten the Slap hat also. Probably head back to the local soon for that.
Mike-Mo is going to be one of the best if not the best skater of his generation. Barring some kind of career ending injury or drug addiction.

Xen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 7
« Reply #852 on: March 26, 2016, 08:24:22 AM »

8.25 Blood Wizard
G3s
53s 101 radial Slim's
Mob

« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 07:22:33 PM by Xen »

SwissSkater99

• Rep: -5
« Reply #853 on: March 27, 2016, 11:33:38 AM »
Bought myself a Indy 139 Forged Hollow Koston on http://skate.ch/shop/listing/manufacturer/sSupplier/7
It turns awesome as always. Indy's forever!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:45:11 AM by SwissSkater99 »

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
    • HI8VHS
« Reply #854 on: March 27, 2016, 09:03:45 PM »

Picked up a pretty old Habitat long-sleeve guessing maybe 2008 and a Ghettochild beanie from a shop a few towns over

ZEBRA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #855 on: March 29, 2016, 10:56:27 PM »
Bought these today. Been wanting to skate my black and yellow Ishod Pro colorway ones, the ones that came out before his "pro shoe", but like them too much to skate them yet. So, I found these on sale. Who knew that $63.00 would be considered a sale price one day for skate shoes.

Gonna dye the baby blue to another color. Probably black. Any suggestions??

Shopping at Zumiez.....

Look motherfuck, I just want to buy my "Purple Drank" shirt and get the fuck out so I can get home in time to steal some Virginia Slims from my mom before she gets home from work.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #856 on: March 30, 2016, 06:35:17 AM »
Bought these today. Been wanting to skate my black and yellow Ishod Pro colorway ones, the ones that came out before his "pro shoe", but like them too much to skate them yet. So, I found these on sale. Who knew that $63.00 would be considered a sale price one day for skate shoes.

green?
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #857 on: March 30, 2016, 07:10:11 AM »
I bought a pair of Adidas Busenitz for a good price. They fit my wide feet very well. I've yet to wear them, though, and I won't take them to the griptape until my current shoe is done.

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
« Reply #858 on: March 30, 2016, 11:06:00 AM »

Sale shoes. Lakai Guymar & HUF Dylan. Sales were too good to pass up, even though I've got a bunch of other shoes still waiting to be skated.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #859 on: March 30, 2016, 12:28:35 PM »
I bought a pair of Adidas Busenitz for a good price. They fit my wide feet very well. I've yet to wear them, though, and I won't take them to the griptape until my current shoe is done.

Great pic bro! I loved skating my pair. The flick on those is crazy good. One of my favourite skate silhouettes ever too!

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

heritage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #860 on: March 30, 2016, 04:58:16 PM »
@Moe - GREAT score on the Habitat L/S.

Speaking of Habitat, I had a major score today in the most random place. I was in TN for work today and randomly walked into a store that is eco friendly and sells a variety of random goods. Of all things, I scored these two pair of Habitat shoes - the Mesa and Guru - for $25 each. Both were my favorites when Habitat Footwear was alive and well. Major score.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
« Reply #861 on: March 30, 2016, 06:22:30 PM »

Sale shoes. Lakai Guymar & HUF Dylan. Sales were too good to pass up, even though I've got a bunch of other shoes still waiting to be skated.

Did they come in dekline and cons boxes?

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
« Reply #862 on: March 30, 2016, 09:05:55 PM »

Did they come in dekline and cons boxes?

:)

No. Those are shoes I've bought earlier and were just out there on the table waiting for judgement.

The Cons CTAS Pros I'll have to sell, cuz they're half size too big for me. Went half size down instead of full size per suggestions on the interwebs and they're definitely too big for me. The Dekline Tim Tims I considered selling also as I've got too many shoes waiting to be skated, but I think I'll hold on to those. Might be the last chance to skate Deklines for me and they do feel alright and don't look half bad.

Just gotta avoid all these sales better in the future as the shoes start to accumulate at current pace.  :)

ZEBRA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #863 on: March 30, 2016, 10:29:18 PM »

green?

The baby blue has grown on me. Literally over night. Haha

Kinda bummed cause I've always wanted to dye some shoes. Haha. Just gonna have to wait for another "color I don't like" to do it.
Shopping at Zumiez.....

Look motherfuck, I just want to buy my "Purple Drank" shirt and get the fuck out so I can get home in time to steal some Virginia Slims from my mom before she gets home from work.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
    • HI8VHS
« Reply #864 on: March 30, 2016, 10:48:07 PM »
@Moe - GREAT score on the Habitat L/S.

Speaking of Habitat, I had a major score today in the most random place. I was in TN for work today and randomly walked into a store that is eco friendly and sells a variety of random goods. Of all things, I scored these two pair of Habitat shoes - the Mesa and Guru - for $25 each. Both were my favorites when Habitat Footwear was alive and well. Major score.

Thanks. Thoes guru's look great. If I could ever get my hands on the lark mid exolite id be a giddy school girl

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #865 on: March 30, 2016, 11:21:58 PM »
Recently got a pair of Huf Classic Lo's and instantly fell in love. Also, copped the Huf Slap socks amongst a few other things.
weirdbeach.tumblr.com   

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #866 on: March 31, 2016, 01:20:03 AM »
those gurus were some of my favorite shoes of all time.  style and skate-wise.  i bought 5 pairs of them no lie
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #867 on: March 31, 2016, 01:24:47 AM »
those gurus were some of my favorite shoes of all time.  style and skate-wise.  i bought 5 pairs of them no lie

cool early i-path feel to them. would love to try a pair

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #868 on: March 31, 2016, 07:03:59 AM »

25 bucks at Ross

The 8.475 shape of course

New slim fit dickies.
Equally hyped on all purchases.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #869 on: March 31, 2016, 12:27:44 PM »

Bought these about a month ago. I haven't skated them yet, but I'm losing patience!

Bought the Quasi about a month a go too. I really like it.

I just bought these because I couldn't pass them up for 45$ Not sure which shoes to strap on first after my current shoes die.