Author Topic: Skate Shit you've Bought Recently  (Read 969908 times)

pencil

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
Re: Skate Shit you've Bought Recently
« Reply #840 on: March 30, 2016, 06:35:17 AM »
Bought these today. Been wanting to skate my black and yellow Ishod Pro colorway ones, the ones that came out before his "pro shoe", but like them too much to skate them yet. So, I found these on sale. Who knew that $63.00 would be considered a sale price one day for skate shoes.

Gonna dye the baby blue to another color. Probably black. Any suggestions??

green?
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #841 on: March 30, 2016, 11:06:00 AM »

Sale shoes. Lakai Guymar & HUF Dylan. Sales were too good to pass up, even though I've got a bunch of other shoes still waiting to be skated.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #842 on: March 30, 2016, 12:28:35 PM »
I bought a pair of Adidas Busenitz for a good price. They fit my wide feet very well. I've yet to wear them, though, and I won't take them to the griptape until my current shoe is done.

Great pic bro! I loved skating my pair. The flick on those is crazy good. One of my favourite skate silhouettes ever too!

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #843 on: March 30, 2016, 04:58:16 PM »
@Moe - GREAT score on the Habitat L/S.

Speaking of Habitat, I had a major score today in the most random place. I was in TN for work today and randomly walked into a store that is eco friendly and sells a variety of random goods. Of all things, I scored these two pair of Habitat shoes - the Mesa and Guru - for $25 each. Both were my favorites when Habitat Footwear was alive and well. Major score.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #844 on: March 30, 2016, 06:22:30 PM »

Sale shoes. Lakai Guymar & HUF Dylan. Sales were too good to pass up, even though I've got a bunch of other shoes still waiting to be skated.

Did they come in dekline and cons boxes?

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #845 on: March 30, 2016, 09:05:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Did they come in dekline and cons boxes?

:)

No. Those are shoes I've bought earlier and were just out there on the table waiting for judgement.

The Cons CTAS Pros I'll have to sell, cuz they're half size too big for me. Went half size down instead of full size per suggestions on the interwebs and they're definitely too big for me. The Dekline Tim Tims I considered selling also as I've got too many shoes waiting to be skated, but I think I'll hold on to those. Might be the last chance to skate Deklines for me and they do feel alright and don't look half bad.

Just gotta avoid all these sales better in the future as the shoes start to accumulate at current pace.  :)

ZEBRA

« Reply #846 on: March 30, 2016, 10:29:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Bought these today. Been wanting to skate my black and yellow Ishod Pro colorway ones, the ones that came out before his "pro shoe", but like them too much to skate them yet. So, I found these on sale. Who knew that $63.00 would be considered a sale price one day for skate shoes.

Gonna dye the baby blue to another color. Probably black. Any suggestions??

[close]

green?

The baby blue has grown on me. Literally over night. Haha

Kinda bummed cause I've always wanted to dye some shoes. Haha. Just gonna have to wait for another "color I don't like" to do it.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #847 on: March 30, 2016, 10:48:07 PM »
@Moe - GREAT score on the Habitat L/S.

Speaking of Habitat, I had a major score today in the most random place. I was in TN for work today and randomly walked into a store that is eco friendly and sells a variety of random goods. Of all things, I scored these two pair of Habitat shoes - the Mesa and Guru - for $25 each. Both were my favorites when Habitat Footwear was alive and well. Major score.

Thanks. Thoes guru's look great. If I could ever get my hands on the lark mid exolite id be a giddy school girl

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
« Reply #848 on: March 30, 2016, 11:21:58 PM »
Recently got a pair of Huf Classic Lo's and instantly fell in love. Also, copped the Huf Slap socks amongst a few other things.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #849 on: March 31, 2016, 01:20:03 AM »
those gurus were some of my favorite shoes of all time.  style and skate-wise.  i bought 5 pairs of them no lie
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #850 on: March 31, 2016, 01:24:47 AM »
those gurus were some of my favorite shoes of all time.  style and skate-wise.  i bought 5 pairs of them no lie

cool early i-path feel to them. would love to try a pair

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #851 on: March 31, 2016, 07:03:59 AM »

25 bucks at Ross

The 8.475 shape of course

New slim fit dickies.
Equally hyped on all purchases.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #852 on: March 31, 2016, 12:27:44 PM »

Bought these about a month ago. I haven't skated them yet, but I'm losing patience!

Bought the Quasi about a month a go too. I really like it.

I just bought these because I couldn't pass them up for 45$ Not sure which shoes to strap on first after my current shoes die.

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #853 on: March 31, 2016, 01:14:21 PM »

Bought these about a month ago. I haven't skated them yet, but I'm losing patience!

Nice! Jealous on the Artos. That's the only nice colorway too IMO.

Sadly I think I'll never own those as they're not sold here and I've got enough shoes to last me a few years probably.  :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 01:18:49 PM by Roisto »

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #854 on: March 31, 2016, 02:02:45 PM »
too fucking cool

Toydivision

« Reply #855 on: March 31, 2016, 03:43:52 PM »

This deck on sale, glad to ride a Magenta again (8.4)

fur lined sea

• Rep: 223
« Reply #856 on: March 31, 2016, 06:07:51 PM »

Nice score, Heritage. Did they have any 10s?   ;D I haven't tried either of those models, but would jump on them if I found them.

**Danny Garcia fan club**

Snagged all these for just over $100. Does anyone know if this was his last board? Might have to keep one for the wall.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 06:17:28 PM by clamy »
Globes Opinion made me depressed for years.

fergus

• Rep: 45
« Reply #857 on: March 31, 2016, 07:15:52 PM »

Nike Pass~port blazers, these shoes look soo good almost don't want to skate them. 

Jordick

« Reply #858 on: March 31, 2016, 07:17:24 PM »
Quote from: fergus  link=topic=82832.msg2471882#msg2471882 date=1459476952

Nike Pass~port blazers, these shoes look soo good almost don't want to skate them. 
aren't those canvas?

fergus

• Rep: 45
« Reply #859 on: March 31, 2016, 07:25:19 PM »
Quote from: fergus  link=topic=82832.msg2471882#msg2471882 date=1459476952
Expand Quote

[close]
aren't those canvas?

Yeah, waxed canvas I think? Not sure how much extra life that will add, but blazers are blazers

Toydivision

« Reply #860 on: March 31, 2016, 07:26:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nice score, Heritage. Did they have any 10s?   ;D I haven't tried either of those models, but would jump on them if I found them.

Snagged all these for just over $100. Does anyone know if this was his last board? Might have to keep one for the wall.

Since when was he off Habitat?

Stanley Spadowski

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • Can I still be the janitor?
« Reply #861 on: March 31, 2016, 08:32:58 PM »
too fucking cool

Sick, I had two of these both broke everytime you used the knife, bottle opener, or file. Still a good collectors item.
"These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #862 on: March 31, 2016, 08:57:39 PM »

I don't know why it's sideways, but got these for $20
you never know about pre-cum 

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #863 on: March 31, 2016, 11:12:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damnit i wanted these. but the guy never answered a question i had about them. If you want to part with one holler.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
« Reply #864 on: April 01, 2016, 11:31:32 AM »
chutingstar, the online store with a local warehouse, had a ridiculous april's fool sale. decks starting at 5$

Their website was being super slow, so i just went in a bought what was left... not worth posting in the sale thread because they're all gone.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #865 on: April 01, 2016, 07:08:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yooooo. Is there anyway I can cop one from you. I had the board a while and meant to go back and pick up the second one ( clearance rack) but never did. I have kind of a giraffe fetish and it being a habitat it was no brainier.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #866 on: April 02, 2016, 01:45:30 PM »

Scored a couple AWS tees from ebay last night. Really hyped on the bird one my favorite era of aws graphics 

EDIT: sorry for the HUGE pics

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #867 on: April 02, 2016, 02:09:16 PM »

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #868 on: April 02, 2016, 02:17:16 PM »
scored a pair of the white perforated leather Dylan's for $40 shipped on ebay.

tony volume

• Rep: -13
« Reply #869 on: April 02, 2016, 04:15:18 PM »
Well, I went to Labor in NYC today. I've been on a USNS ship for 17 days from New Orleans, been floating around NYC and staten island for a few days. Picked up a pair of the All Courts, 149 Indy hollows, and 58mm spitfire 80HD's. Ran into another slap homie in the shop! https://instagram.com/p/BDt0E3vDY3H/