Author Topic: 15% off any order for all Slap Pals!  (Read 3549 times)

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • HI8VHS
Re: Fellow Slap Pal Started an Online Skateshop
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2014, 10:52:09 PM »
I like that you've included a top ply description.

Hell yeah! I have the red top ply superstition, so I had to include the extra info. Thanks dude!
The red ply superstition is the main reason i don't ever order boards online. Thanks for ordering some grip btw! i hope it does you well!

LURKallday

• Rep: 7
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2014, 08:19:17 PM »

Hell yeah! I have the red top ply superstition, so I had to include the extra info. Thanks dude!
The red ply superstition is the main reason i don't ever order boards online. Thanks for ordering some grip btw! i hope it does you well!

We're psyched to carry your stuff! Best grip stencil art in the game.

LURKallday

Re: 15% off any order for all Slap Pals!
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2014, 07:34:08 AM »
I forgot to tell you guys, if you order any deck this weekend, you get a free sheet of Mob grip with your order. Decks are $28-$48 without griptape. I posted this Friday night on Instagram and forgot to post this here. For the Slap boys, we'll extend the offer until Tuesday morning. Don't forget the 15% discount code "SLAPPALS". Passport goods will be here next week. Thanks for the support guys!

www.homebaseskatesupply.com

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -189
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2014, 12:41:40 PM »
top ply color listed but some boards don't include the length?

louie_bk

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2014, 02:17:16 PM »
You should have the category names highlight a color other than black when you scroll over them with the mouse. Maybe yellow or something.

Tracer

• Rep: -65314
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2014, 03:34:51 PM »
Hey guys, I recently started a shop/ online store. We're working out all the kinks, so if it sucks, we're sorry. Theories stuff is in stock. We just got Doom Sayers order in, so check that out. Sorry to spam my business, we're just trying to put it out there. We're based out of Indiana and ship orders the same day if you order before 5 pm. Free shipping on any order of $75 or more. We'll be adding a lot of new shit this month as well as a lot of east coast and midwest brands. Thanks guys. Free extras with every order.
ee griptape with every deck purchase this week
Enter discount code "SLAPPALS" at checkout for discount. Frend only! (12/5-12/7)

You cheap bitch griptape is always free with a board purchase. Shylock got ur jew hand caught in the cookie jar this time

LURKallday

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2014, 10:58:11 PM »

foureyedjim

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2014, 08:09:09 PM »
Thank god for places that have reasonable shipping.  
Just curious, how long does it take for you guys to ship things out after the order was made?  I ordered something Sunday night.

Oh, and I was wondering if you were ever planning on stocking some p3 shaped polars.  I would love to grab multiple.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 08:11:31 PM by foureyedjim »

dillanharp

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2014, 08:10:48 PM »
Hey guys, I recently started a shop/ online store. We're working out all the kinks, so if it sucks, we're sorry. Theories stuff is in stock. We just got Doom Sayers order in, so check that out. Sorry to spam my business, we're just trying to put it out there. We're based out of Indiana and ship orders the same day if you order before 5 pm. Free shipping on any order of $75 or more. We'll be adding a lot of new shit this month as well as a lot of east coast and midwest brands. Thanks guys. Free extras with every order.
ee griptape with every deck purchase this week
Enter discount code "SLAPPALS" at checkout for discount. Frend only! (12/5-12/7)

You cheap bitch griptape is always free with a board purchase. Shylock got ur jew hand caught in the cookie jar this time
Damn, lol.

LURKallday

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2014, 07:28:22 AM »
Just curious, how long does it take for you guys to ship things out after the order was made?  I ordered something Sunday night.

Oh, and I was wondering if you were ever planning on stocking some p3 shaped polars.  I would love to grab multiple.

If you order before 5 p.m. EST, you order ships the same day. I shipped your order out yesterday morning and it's expected to arrive Thursday (tomorrow). We'll be getting some shaped Polar stuff for sure. Hopefully by mid-January, we'll have some in stock. Thanks for the support man!

foureyedjim

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2014, 12:52:32 PM »

If you order before 5 p.m. EST, you order ships the same day. I shipped your order out yesterday morning and it's expected to arrive Thursday (tomorrow). We'll be getting some shaped Polar stuff for sure. Hopefully by mid-January, we'll have some in stock. Thanks for the support man!

Good looks, always down to support a fellow slapper. 
I'll keep an eye out for those p3s

LURKallday

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2015, 10:24:48 PM »
http://www.homebaseskatesupply.com

15% off your entire order using promo code "SLAPPALS". Follow @homebaseskatesupply on Instagram for incoming products. If you see something on Instagram that we don't have available online yet, hit us up and we'll get it shipped to you ASAP. Free extras with every online order!