Author Topic: 15% off any order for all Slap Pals!  (Read 4631 times)

wallieD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Re: Fellow Slap Pal Started an Online Skateshop
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2014, 12:41:40 PM »
I like that you've included a top ply description.
top ply color listed but some boards don't include the length?

louie_bk

Re: 15% off any order for all Slap Pals!
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2014, 02:17:16 PM »
You should have the category names highlight a color other than black when you scroll over them with the mouse. Maybe yellow or something.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2014, 03:34:51 PM »
Hey guys, I recently started a shop/ online store. We're working out all the kinks, so if it sucks, we're sorry. Theories stuff is in stock. We just got Doom Sayers order in, so check that out. Sorry to spam my business, we're just trying to put it out there. We're based out of Indiana and ship orders the same day if you order before 5 pm. Free shipping on any order of $75 or more. We'll be adding a lot of new shit this month as well as a lot of east coast and midwest brands. Thanks guys. Free extras with every order.
ee griptape with every deck purchase this week
Enter discount code "SLAPPALS" at checkout for discount. Frend only! (12/5-12/7)

www.homebaseskatesupply.com
You cheap bitch griptape is always free with a board purchase. Shylock got ur jew hand caught in the cookie jar this time

LURKallday

• Rep: 9
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2014, 10:58:11 PM »

foureyedjim

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2014, 08:09:09 PM »
Thank god for places that have reasonable shipping.  
Just curious, how long does it take for you guys to ship things out after the order was made?  I ordered something Sunday night.

Oh, and I was wondering if you were ever planning on stocking some p3 shaped polars.  I would love to grab multiple.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 08:11:31 PM by foureyedjim »

dillanharp

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2014, 08:10:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Hey guys, I recently started a shop/ online store. We're working out all the kinks, so if it sucks, we're sorry. Theories stuff is in stock. We just got Doom Sayers order in, so check that out. Sorry to spam my business, we're just trying to put it out there. We're based out of Indiana and ship orders the same day if you order before 5 pm. Free shipping on any order of $75 or more. We'll be adding a lot of new shit this month as well as a lot of east coast and midwest brands. Thanks guys. Free extras with every order.
ee griptape with every deck purchase this week
Enter discount code "SLAPPALS" at checkout for discount. Frend only! (12/5-12/7)

www.homebaseskatesupply.com
[close]
You cheap bitch griptape is always free with a board purchase. Shylock got ur jew hand caught in the cookie jar this time
Damn, lol.

LURKallday

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2014, 07:28:22 AM »
Just curious, how long does it take for you guys to ship things out after the order was made?  I ordered something Sunday night.

Oh, and I was wondering if you were ever planning on stocking some p3 shaped polars.  I would love to grab multiple.

If you order before 5 p.m. EST, you order ships the same day. I shipped your order out yesterday morning and it's expected to arrive Thursday (tomorrow). We'll be getting some shaped Polar stuff for sure. Hopefully by mid-January, we'll have some in stock. Thanks for the support man!

foureyedjim

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2014, 12:52:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If you order before 5 p.m. EST, you order ships the same day. I shipped your order out yesterday morning and it's expected to arrive Thursday (tomorrow). We'll be getting some shaped Polar stuff for sure. Hopefully by mid-January, we'll have some in stock. Thanks for the support man!

Good looks, always down to support a fellow slapper. 
I'll keep an eye out for those p3s

LURKallday

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2015, 10:24:48 PM »
http://www.homebaseskatesupply.com

15% off your entire order using promo code "SLAPPALS". Follow @homebaseskatesupply on Instagram for incoming products. If you see something on Instagram that we don't have available online yet, hit us up and we'll get it shipped to you ASAP. Free extras with every online order!