Author Topic: Colin Mckay interview about true  (Read 17177 times)

Righteous Victim

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
Re: Colin Mckay interview about true
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2014, 07:24:39 PM »
I always wondered why he was behind the couch. Anyone know any Flip lore about PJ? Has he ever had a legit interview?
Here, at the bottom

What did you think of the Flip Really Sorry graphics that showed you hiding behind the couch?
I thought that was stupid.

Did you get bummed on that?
Yeah, I get bummed when they do that stuff, like the board graphics that show me covering my face with my hands. Whatever.

Do you get bummed when people say you're always hiding out?
Yeah, cuz that's not like me at all. But, I let people think whatever they want.

Also: his then girlfriend makes an appearance and he read The Da Vinci Code and Ben Franklin's autobiography.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 07:27:24 PM by Righteous Victim »

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2014, 07:29:19 PM »
Cant believe the video has been deleted, im guessing nobody saved it?

poowizard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2014, 12:15:01 AM »
why derete?

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2014, 09:14:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Kids that grew out of element....
[close]

i was stoked on element when i was 13 had some kenny anderson adios as well but now i'm a hip guy with a shaped board and chucks if you want to have sex with me just PM me let me know what gear you rock and just know that orange beanies are so last year

I'm a 41 year old man that rides a Popsicle stick.....just sized up to an 8.....

Billy Ocean

• Rep: 30
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2014, 12:40:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

i was stoked on element when i was 13 had some kenny anderson adios as well but now i'm a hip guy with a shaped board and chucks if you want to have sex with me just PM me let me know what gear you rock and just know that orange beanies are so last year
[close]

I'm a 41 year old man that rides a Popsicle stick.....just sized up to an 8.....

No one wants to hear about your sex life.
"Suck a dick, bitch." - Joey Boy

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2014, 04:37:41 AM »
Bump.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2014, 07:07:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Sized up from what? I've seen several dudes mid-30s+ riding 7.75. A relic of a bygone era I guess.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2014, 09:57:25 AM »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3287
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2014, 10:10:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

*fans brown and does a li'l come hither motion with finger towards computer monitor*

Wayne Regretzky

« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2014, 11:05:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Sized up from what? I've seen several dudes mid-30s+ riding 7.75. A relic of a bygone era I guess.
7.75 is still held down by some of the best -  P-Rod, Pudwill and TX. I don't necessarily like them but they are really really good. I stopped riding a 7.75 last year. I like 8.25's because I like the clearance on 149's. Also, I feel more comfortable landing on an 8.25. I'm in my mid 30's, so whatevs.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2014, 03:37:43 PM »
Just tried to watch the vid and it's not there... Anyone have another link?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2014, 03:57:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
7.75 is still held down by some of the best -  P-Rod, Pudwill and TX. I don't necessarily like them but they are really really good. I stopped riding a 7.75 last year. I like 8.25's because I like the clearance on 149's. Also, I feel more comfortable landing on an 8.25. I'm in my mid 30's, so whatevs.

I came back down to an 8.25. I rode that 8.75 Toy Machine Fists deck they had in the 90s. I don't know what the hell I was doing. I cruised at 8.5 - 8.38 for awhile but came back to the DLX standard 8.25 shape.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #102 on: December 13, 2014, 04:56:57 PM »
Never forget

#ColinMcCokehead