Author Topic: Colin Mckay interview about true  (Read 17180 times)

rulletull

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -36

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Colin Mckay interview about true
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 12:16:05 PM »
Ok....we all get it now that no one will answer this PJ thing thing unless its PJ. Someone needs to get on a PJ interview now.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 12:41:46 PM »
kinda fucked saying sheckler's gonna get the bs flip, not really his place to say that

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 12:54:51 PM »
kinda fucked saying sheckler's gonna get the bs flip, not really his place to say that
couldn't agree more!

I didn't listen to the whole thing, but this is what I gathered skimming through it:

Danny Way claims that he's working on a part to be released soon and Colin was like "He is?"

Colin says he want's to make one last part and that he's got a real fire burning but "hasn't skated in 2 months." OK
ableSkateMag.com

Charbroil

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 01:00:54 PM »
BOLD STRONG statements. Lots of claiming.

beazlocal

• Rep: -28
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 01:07:32 PM »
Sounds like a fucking idiot

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 01:17:03 PM »
i took it as him saying that he's really determined and a hard worker and that theres no doubt he's gonna go conquer something he wanted to do

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 02:06:41 PM »
This kid at the park the other day told me to do a bs tail on the ledge and I told him to watch his little shit mouth, nobody tells Kirk Van Houten what to do. Old Man Mckay is over there telling someone to bs flip 20 stairs. Shut up you dusty old fart.

4wheels

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2014, 02:14:54 PM »
lol he cant have a pile of laundry at his house and still get a trick on a vert ramp?

Mazzer

• Rep: -20
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2014, 02:19:36 PM »
I like how he said it's acceptable him and Danny don't have parts because of kids and laundry, but when it comes to PJ, he's skating 24/7 so he's  questioning where that part is just like the critics/kids.

logan chase

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2014, 02:20:40 PM »
Excuses for not filming a part despite having 10 years,

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2014, 02:25:25 PM »
I can't wait to see his part and I'm ok with waiting for it. I dig his "this is my last part. No sense in half assing it." attitude.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2014, 02:42:35 PM »
i wish they would have just transcribed this and edited it down. holy shit can colin ramble! he said 1 minute worth of stuff in 17 minutes.

yeahmmm

• Rep: -23
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2014, 02:50:28 PM »
The way he is talking, the shifting of the hat numerous times the gum haha I don't know seems like he's using something.  Plus if PJ skates basically all the time, why the fuck no part!?!?  Also I would not skip Colin's part he just seems like he is full of excuses.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2014, 03:09:16 PM »
This kid at the park the other day told me to do a bs tail on the ledge and I told him to watch his little shit mouth, nobody tells Kirk Van Houten what to do. Old Man Mckay is over there telling someone to bs flip 20 stairs. Shut up you dusty old fart.
Colin doesn't look a day over 25. RIP his dog from the DC video

Don't pretend yall care about missing a Colin McKay part. It's fukkin Colin McKay age 39 not everyone can be Reynolds or injury free.

Danny has some explaining to do, with Bob releasing madness all this year. I imagine they skate together a lot, it must be a case of Bob is way better than me syndrome.

Bart Simpson

• Rep: 3
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 03:11:52 PM »
I wish someone would do an interview like that with PJ  ::) ::) ::)

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2014, 03:17:59 PM »
By not talking about your coke habit, you told us everything about your coke habit.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2014, 03:20:53 PM »
I can't wait to see his part and I'm ok with waiting for it. I dig his "this is my last part. No sense in half assing it." attitude.

Colin McKay is the Cher of skateboarding.

Mr. Gerbik

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 03:51:45 PM »
i wish they would have just transcribed this and edited it down. holy shit can colin ramble! he said 1 minute worth of stuff in 17 minutes.

Saw the 17 and closed the tab.

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 04:20:12 PM »
Dude compared Pj Ladd to the movie black swan....

four eyes

• Rep: -2
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 04:23:23 PM »
Wow! Dude needs twelve steps. Much respect, but stay off the hard drugs kids.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2014, 04:29:52 PM »
Isn't he supposedly running Plan B, if that is true it explains the disaster of video. The video still has amazing stuff but was nowhere near the hype and it seemed like Eric Bragg is the only person who got stuff organized. No wonder P-Rod quit to run his own thing with people he trusted taking charge of most of the management.

Billy Ocean

• Rep: 30
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2014, 04:36:12 PM »
By not talking about your coke habit, you told us everything about your coke habit.
"Suck a dick, bitch." - Joey Boy

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2014, 05:19:47 PM »
If you read between the bullshit and subtext, he kinda did answer why PJ didn't have a part. Its no big mystery.

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2014, 05:28:54 PM »
cant tell anyone with a race car bed what to do

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2014, 05:34:38 PM »
The black swan reference just basically made me think PJ went insane, had lesbian sex with Mila Kunis, and then wasn't satisfied with anything he produced no matter how good it was.
I want to see a new Colin part. He's always been one of the most interesting vert skaters. Like a tech ledge skater on transition. I don't think he was claiming the backside flip as hard as the headline claimed, he does say he doesn't want to speak for him, but seemed more confident he could and that he wanted to.

The lamest thing ever is when pros claim having a family makes it harder to do their job. Motherfucker, its your job, and now you got kids to feed. In no other version of reality do people have kids and decide that its a good time to start working less hard at their job when they are the family bread winner. No other version of reality. Less time for friends? Of course. No more going out partying? Given. Stop showing up at work? Are you fucking kidding me? Why the fuck would you do that?!

Homer gets it.

Oh, and fuck that drewday kid. I'm kooking whoever linked me to a video where I had to look at his face.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2014, 05:41:37 PM »
It seems like nobody on Plan B wants to take responsibility for the lack of footage on some of the riders. I think it’s really lame to say I couldn’t get footage because I’m living a jobless lifestyle. Wtf does that mean!? I remember when the footage of heath kirchart in stay gold came out I thought it was awesome the way he decided to exit out the career as a professional skater. He had a few new clips that satisfied us but in the end he knew he couldn’t keep living up to some of his previous standards so he left and is doing his own thing. If you can’t physically do it anymore, just call it quits no need for excuses. Just come out with the footage that you have and work fulltime on managing your company that has little to no respect at this point.

It’s also really lame to claim Shecklers bs flip like that after he can’t even claim when he would be done with his part.

FrenchFuck

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2014, 05:43:53 PM »
PJ is probably sitting on some footage and not even stressing

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2014, 05:53:07 PM »
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2014, 06:12:51 PM »
I don't know why everyones hating on that interview so much. I honestly don't give a shit about Plan B, but it's cool they are directly addressing the criticism... and what he said is relevant information. PJ is an anxiety ridden mental case, and despite skating all day every day (supposedly), he still bugs out about his footage not being good enough. And thats not unreasonable. Everyone is expecting another WHL, and he knows that can't be recreated, so his options are to take heat for not having a part, or take heat for having a part that wasn't as groundbreaking as WHL. Kids are going to throw rocks at him no matter what. I'm sure whatever footage he's sitting on is better than 99% of the worlds skateboarders, but since it won't be as legendary as everyone expects it to be, the pitchforked mob will be after him. He's fucked either way.