Author Topic: WEARTESTED - DVS Chico Brenes Nica  (Read 1161 times)

Hercules Rockefeller

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
WEARTESTED - DVS Chico Brenes Nica
« on: December 07, 2014, 12:46:11 AM »
hey guys!

new review up, this time the pro model of a personal favourite: Chico Brenes. just listen to some Bill Withers and read the review.

thanks guys!

http://www.weartested.com/dvs-nica/

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 10:34:02 AM by Hercules Rockefeller »

@thewilleasley

Re: WEARTESTED - DVS Chico Brenes Nica
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 01:12:39 AM »
Solid review. I dunno if it's just me but that seems like a lot of wear for only 10 hours. I mean even if they're still skateable they look pretty trashed. Shoes like the reynolds, koston 1s, or even the cons weapons you guys reviewed would seem to blow these out the water in terms of durability, at least on the upper.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 01:25:02 AM by @thewilleasley »

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 05:37:33 AM »
Yeah,  there needs to be more objective comparison. Every shoe being great is worthless. If it takes time to wear in,  yet looks fucked in 10 hours,  probably not so great. Why not have a small comparison chart with other similar shoes? People want an opinion,  not just everything is fantastic...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 10:45:57 AM »
thanks guys, i actually missspelled in the thread. the shoe itself was no favourite of mine, mostly because it was too stiff for my taste. the personal favourite i talked about was chico brenes.

dont be fooled by the pictures though, the shoe will last much longer, the plastic toecap is pretty damn robust. this i also a weak spot though, since its so sturdy it takes a lot of flex out of the shoe, but thats also described in the review. the sole looked nearly untouched too. it would have been perfect if they used better suede instead of adding a toecap.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 03:36:11 PM »
So beautiful, DVS stepped their game up.

Prince Nelson

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 07:42:57 PM »
I think I'll give this one a miss.