Author Topic: Pedro Barros containment thread  (Read 4979 times)

Dengles

Re: Pedro Barros containment thread
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2015, 10:12:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Its because he isn't a septic tank (septic tank = yank = full of shit). Skateboarding is the most international of all the "sports" that seppos came up with and they just can't bear that they are not the best at it anymore, so they gotta get all new york and no-comply-y when a brazilian is the best bowl skater in the world, a colombian grinds the biggest rails, an australian can do the most tech shit and a frenchman has the best style.
[close]

FOUND THE BOGAN YOU GUYS!!! Someone piss in your VB this morning? 
[close]

Yeah cunt I stole Davos last cone last night and he was fuckin pissed, so he pissed in me vb in the first round of morning bevvos. Still drank it but.

Lol joke I had two espressos and baked eggs in the eastern suburbs of sydney. What are you from Perth or some shit?
[close]
Naw I'm an American living in Queensland who's heard that Sepo shit one too many times.
[close]

m8 you gotta respect the local customs
It's not so much as being called a Sepo that bothers me so much as the drunk bogan trying to fight me after calling me that.

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2015, 10:31:01 PM »
typical aussie douchebag, dont bother with that trash

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2015, 11:17:10 PM »
local customs like hating black and asian people, word.

Only poms and yanks. If they happen to be black or Asian so be it.