Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1736994 times)

Owen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
    • My Photos avatar image
Re: real confessions
« Reply #10740 on: February 05, 2024, 03:45:23 AM »
Today I had to help out one of my coworkers with some software stuff. His office is wall to wall with the toilets and turns out, you can hear pretty much everything that happens in those toilets from where he sits. He basically sits back to back with whoever is taking a shit. So if I heard a guy just quietly coughing in there I wonder what else he could hear whenever I was taking a shit there.

I usually unleash total anal assault on these toilets whenever I raided the All-You-Can-Eat Indian buffet the day before.

Now I can barely look the guy in the eye

Sounds like he is giving you an audible prostate exam
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10741 on: February 07, 2024, 04:11:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ive been skating for 13 years, put out footy and got sorta flow, moved cities and picked up a trade, but still… all i can think about is skateboarding and i still feel like the biggest poser, getting vibed out by 16 year olds in baggy pants.

its probably self esteem related but i dont feel like a “skateboarder” and dont think i get to call myself one. i feel identity-less still , like when i had first started.
[close]

Dude, 13 years deep, footage, flow, still skating - anybody who doesn't think you skate or vibes you out is a complete moron.

I get how as you get older you may feel less attuned to whatever cultural elements of skating are in place at the moment, which can in turn influence your identity, but I would say just the fact that you're skating and enjoying it is the important thing.
[close]

yeah you hit the nail on the head. im in a “career” trade job now, and even though ive always worked 5 day a week, i feel so unsynced from skating sometimes cuz i still see homies chasing the bag when i go on social media and im in a completely diff world now. im 26, and im tired of check to check. maybe thats just becoming an adult.

i dont understand why sometimes skaters seeing setting yourself up for a good future as a bad thing or giving up. maybe its not just skating and this happens to a lot of friend groups tho.  i wish i met more like minded people that just wanna do the thing and have their shit together lol. at some age it stops being cool to be a burnout. im not on some A Tate shit but its annoying to hear a friend that works 2 days a week complain about money
[close]

What are you doing in the old dude thread, young buck? Don‘t waste your time with social media or dudes vibing you. Go to work, get paid, skate in the evening or morning and on the weekends. You are doing good bro.
[close]

well i relate more to you “old dudes” who wanna do their thing and dont have time for the bullshit and imo youre not old till you quit skating lol! but thanks guys appreciate you all on here
There’s a lot of cultural pressure to act like your mid-20s are the best years of your life but the “quarter-life crisis” is definitely real. When I was that age I also opted to get my act together and had FOMO for a while while my friends were still partying a lot and/or chasing various pursuits that don’t really pay (music, skating, art, etc). Over the last ten years or so it’s been crazy to see who really “made it” in their field, who decided to get a little more serious, and who did neither. It definitely didn’t always go the way I would have predicted.

Anyway, the older you get the more respect you get at skate spots. You’re at the toughest point right now because people expect it to be your “prime” but if you still skate after 30 people are generally just impressed you kept going. Even if you totally suck.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1217
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10742 on: February 09, 2024, 07:00:59 PM »
I CANT PEE IF THERE IS A STRANGER STARING AT MY BACK

There.  I said it.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 761
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #10743 on: February 09, 2024, 07:13:31 PM »
I used to pee by pulling my pants entirely down as a kid

One time I had to pee during class, like 1st grade so I was like ok, there will be nobody in the bathroom since it’s in the middle of a class. Should be fine.

I am pissing with my ass out in the urinal trying to make it quick and an older kid and his friend enter from the hall and see my ass. He exclaims and walks out. I hurried up to finish and pulled my pants up asap.

This kid later had some punk bands in high school and some mutual friends. I couldn’t look him in the eye.

nothing's been the since same

hmmoookay

• Rep: 71
  • content nausea
« Reply #10744 on: February 10, 2024, 07:05:22 PM »
I CANT PEE IF THERE IS A STRANGER STARING AT MY BACK

There.  I said it.

Nah I feel you I hate that shit. Also, urinals should ALWAYS be separated with a divider and any arrangements that are side by side with nothing between you and the other fellas is unacceptable. Straight to an open stall for me if that's the case, even if its empty when I walk in. My luck would be someone parks it right next to me like someone in an empty grocery store parking lot full of spaces chooses my car for companionship despite all the open space.

ButterSelect

• Rep: 1
« Reply #10745 on: February 22, 2024, 11:54:23 PM »
First slap post. My filmer homie was in high school and ended up getting a VX fisheye clip of himself losing his virginity. Best VX tale I've ever been told.
-Aidanwackey

mrrobot1994

• Rep: 3
« Reply #10746 on: February 23, 2024, 07:22:14 PM »
I've been taking a lot of port lately. It's not my preferred drink, but it's typically easy to steal because it's in a section that's not closely monitored. Additionally, the self-service checkouts make it effortless to steal food. However, I'm not proud of my actions. Furthermore, I admit that I have peeked at my mom while she was bathing many times.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 06:53:46 PM by mrrobot1994 »

Dojsha Abuser

• Rep: -25
« Reply #10747 on: February 24, 2024, 12:17:03 AM »
I've been taking a lot of port lately. It's not my preferred drink, but it's typically easy to steal because it's in a section that's not closely monitored. Additionally, the self-service checkouts make it effortless to steal food. However, I'm not proud of my actions. sex việt

hey fuck all that self hate and regret bro. everythings so expensive nowadays its really getting outrageous.

what kind of port are we talking about here?

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #10748 on: March 08, 2024, 12:17:09 PM »
I play a lot of minesweeper on my phone and will even take a screenshot when I beat a tough level. Idk who that's for but sometimes I gotta save the proof

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
« Reply #10749 on: March 08, 2024, 05:33:17 PM »
I play a lot of minesweeper on my phone and will even take a screenshot when I beat a tough level. Idk who that's for but sometimes I gotta save the proof

Compile and add to résumé.

Pasta Monster

« Reply #10750 on: March 11, 2024, 01:30:00 PM »
I'm terrible with finances but decided that I need to adjust my spending habits. The problem is that I don't know where to start.

I've switched to sharing Netflix/Hulu/Spotify accounts under family plans. Buying socks for $12-20 from shops are no longer happening since I can get 10-12 pairs of Hanes or Dickies for the same price. After switching internet services, I'm saving about $30/month. I stopped drinking because the people I drank with are into conspiracies in a very unhealthy way, and everything that portrays a conservative in a bad light is a psy-op by the CIA...plus they go on long-ass racist rants, which was the final straw. Anyways, that's all I could think of but I feel that there are more costs that I can eliminate.

Is there a thread here on managing personal finances or does anyone have any recommendations for videos/apps/courses/resources? I will eventually be interested in investments, but my current goal is eliminating unnecessary expenses and choosing alternative products/services to reduce costs.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #10751 on: March 14, 2024, 11:22:49 AM »
I'm terrible with finances but decided that I need to adjust my spending habits. The problem is that I don't know where to start.

I've switched to sharing Netflix/Hulu/Spotify accounts under family plans. Buying socks for $12-20 from shops are no longer happening since I can get 10-12 pairs of Hanes or Dickies for the same price. After switching internet services, I'm saving about $30/month. I stopped drinking because the people I drank with are into conspiracies in a very unhealthy way, and everything that portrays a conservative in a bad light is a psy-op by the CIA...plus they go on long-ass racist rants, which was the final straw. Anyways, that's all I could think of but I feel that there are more costs that I can eliminate.

Is there a thread here on managing personal finances or does anyone have any recommendations for videos/apps/courses/resources? I will eventually be interested in investments, but my current goal is eliminating unnecessary expenses and choosing alternative products/services to reduce costs.
Sounds like you're already doing quite well with this, based on what you've mentioned already. As for recommendations, I suggest perusing the NerdWallet website. I've found some of their articles & resources helpful.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

gringo_viejo

• Rep: 43
« Reply #10752 on: March 22, 2024, 01:04:49 PM »

My two cents worth (©decenzo??)
    • thrift shop like Macklemore
    • DIY like you're at Burnside
    • cancel subscription services like an offended liberal (I'm an offended liberal; don't@me)
    Would be interested to hear others' personal experiences in this vein. The Man wants us working every minute for frivolities (or just basic necessities) so we don't have time to think.[/list]

Skibb

• Rep: 68
    • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
      Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    « Reply #10753 on: March 28, 2024, 05:08:58 PM »
      Expand Quote

[close]

My two cents worth (©decenzo??)
      • thrift shop like Macklemore
      • DIY like you're at Burnside
      • cancel subscription services like an offended liberal (I'm an offended liberal; don't@me)
      Would be interested to hear others' personal experiences in this vein. The Man wants us working every minute for frivolities (or just basic necessities) so we don't have time to think.[/list]

Can’t gnar, so I’ll just say: word.

Agree on the props as well, sounds like you’re off to a flying start @chronicbackpain, inspired me to start doing the same.

Kumiko

• Rep: 56
      « Reply #10754 on: March 31, 2024, 07:48:13 PM »
      Switching up supermarkets could be a huge way to save. It all comes down to what is in your area, but there are a lot of supermarkets that charge dollars more for the same item than a place a few miles away. I've saved 10s of dollars a week on groceries just by going to a different spot that's a mere 10-15 minutes more of driving.
      i love skateboarding all the time, but sometimes i wish i was one of those douchebags who hangs out with hot girls and parties every week

Goat of the day

• Rep: 0
      • May your death be slow and painful...
      « Reply #10755 on: April 14, 2024, 09:19:26 PM »
      I violated a jar of Smuckers while watching 2 fat chicks in a hot oil rasslin match....The shame was real afterwards, so I put the Smuckers back in the cabinet and pretended it never happened