Author Topic: Thrasher Skate And Destroy  (Read 13681 times)

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
Re: Thrasher Skate And Destroy
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2013, 09:08:47 AM »
Expand Quote

i remember trying to do that double set and could never get the speed to do it. It looks like he is playing easy mode though, you can make the grinds look so much better in pro mode because you dont immediately get full pop, you have to charge up

I feel you Rawb, can't tell you how many hours and players I tried to conquer that damn thing.  The closest I got was clipping the last stairor two.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Custom skater

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -80
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2015, 09:16:21 PM »
Guys, who was your favourite character? Mine had to be either axl or cyrus.

mint_rob

• Rep: 0
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2015, 11:30:28 PM »
Guys, who was your favourite character? Mine had to be either axl or cyrus.

That shirtless dude could land fucking anything. Forgot his name tho... Scab? That chick Jasmine was a pixelated babe but a babe nonetheless. I remember she was the only character that could land a 900 and you could only pull it off in the china banks level if you transferred from one qp to another down low. That and South Bank were my favorite levels for sure. Best skating game, hands down.

RAGEQUIT

• Rep: -2
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2015, 01:02:46 AM »
Back in the day i was playing this game so much, that i cant listen to "award tour" anymore until this day. Game was super fun.

MareVitals

• Rep: -38
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2015, 08:49:39 PM »
This game is the original EA skate. Still play it all the time on my phone, yall need to get down with some emulators

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2015, 06:25:23 PM »
This was the best skateboarding video game to ever come out. Aside from the fact that gameplay and tricks were about as realistic as one could expect, it felt like it actually connected to skateboard culture, at least for the time period. The soundtrack was pretty impeccable as well.

With skateboarding's current popularity, it seems like a good time for a remake. Though in this day and age it would probably be "Supreme: Skate & Destroy." Price tag in triple digits.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes