Author Topic: Libtard Thread  (Read 58432 times)

NickDagger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Libtard Thread
« on: January 16, 2015, 07:41:37 AM »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

newhampster

• Rep: 7
Re: Libtard Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 08:11:49 AM »
Hahahaha this shit is hilarious.

Bill Burr calls out this kinda bullshit so well... skip to around 17:00

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 09:03:52 AM »
jesus, dont give these idiots any more attention than theyve already received.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 09:35:07 AM »
I'm feeling those earrings.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 10:23:55 AM by ChronicBluntSlider »

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 10:03:17 AM »
We know conservatives are idiots. This thread is about libtards, who should know better.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2015, 10:09:05 AM »
Fair enough.

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2015, 04:56:07 PM »
There really should be a required course in all liberal arts programs on how not to be a self righteous idiot.

There was this one girl in a class I took a few years back who refused to admit that men were on average physically stronger than women and claimed the professor was sexist for even entertaining the idea. It must be terrifying giving lectures in most universities today - always having to worry about transgressing against some unspoken dogma of the race/gender studies crowd and sparking off a student protest.

It's probably still better than this though...

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2015, 03:53:49 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodernism .

Most postmodernists are shit. Most of the "groundbreaking" philosophy of 21st century comes from them. I really hate postmodernists who cant appreciate their ancestors. Postmodernists should try to correct them or develop-adapt their theory further to the present, instead they try to come up with entirely new things that are either too far-fetched and utter bullshit or they just reinterpret past philosophers adapting their philosophy to the now (thats a good thing but its not an entirely NEW thing as some of them claim). Those kids are the manifestation of postmodernism.

Yeah philosophy in 21st century is in deep shit, as the rest of the world

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2015, 07:44:11 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmodernism .

Most postmodernists are shit. Most of the "groundbreaking" philosophy of 21st century comes from them. I really hate postmodernists who cant appreciate their ancestors. Postmodernists should try to correct them or develop-adapt their theory further to the present, instead they try to come up with entirely new things that are either too far-fetched and utter bullshit or they just reinterpret past philosophers adapting their philosophy to the now (thats a good thing but its not an entirely NEW thing as some of them claim). Those kids are the manifestation of postmodernism.

Yeah philosophy in 21st century is in deep shit, as the rest of the world

That fu fu philosophy might dominate on the continent, but anglo-american is mostly analytic.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1955
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2015, 07:52:30 AM »
I hope you guys are aware that these Tubmlr feminists are a very very poor representation of feminist and trans ideals alike.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2015, 08:10:03 AM »
None of this shit represents liberalism.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2015, 12:31:56 PM »
I don't even know what that means. Wouldn't that just be dudes?

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2015, 01:58:37 PM »
My college has a banner that says "Gender is between your ears, not your legs". By that logic I can go try out for the girls school basketball team and break those bitches ankles, and if they deny me and say Im a guy i'll tell them the inside of my ears beg to differ

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2015, 06:39:02 PM »
My college has a banner that says "Gender is between your ears, not your legs". By that logic I can go try out for the girls school basketball team and break those bitches ankles, and if they deny me and say Im a guy i'll tell them the inside of my ears beg to differ

The distinction between men's/women's basketball is about body/strength differences, but gender isn't a body/strength difference, but identity, so the reason for man/woman gender difference is not the same reason for men's/women's basketball difference, so your analogy (logic) is weak.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2015, 06:49:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The distinction between men's/women's basketball is about body/strength differences, but gender isn't a body/strength difference, but identity, so the reason for man/woman gender difference is not the same reason for men's/women's basketball difference, so your analogy (logic) is weak.
They are telling him he can be a woman if he wants to.
Work it girl.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2015, 07:05:46 PM »

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2015, 10:39:30 PM »
I hope you guys are aware that these Tubmlr feminists are a very very poor representation of feminist and trans ideals alike.

Holy hell is this true. Tumblr is the worst.

Aint

• Rep: -4
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 11:58:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Holy hell is this true. Tumblr is the worst.
This. Tumblr is just a vacuum of regurgitated ideas and people constantly trying to one-up each other over who can come off as the most sensitive to a certain groups perceived (and not actual) difficulties. As if not calling someone "dumb" or "regular" is somehow going to change the world.

Mother Goose.

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2015, 01:28:32 AM »
nick dagger is a racist tho #extracrispy #originalrecipe

Tay

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2015, 01:32:49 AM »
These people are crazy but... There's been a plethora of studies done showing racial bias in America. Black and white people use illicit substances at similar rates, but black drug offenders on average receive 10% longer prison sentences. Black people are also more likely to have their cars searched than whites, although contraband seizure rate is higher among white people. Black children are more likely to by tried as adults. There's even bias when filling out a job application, Emily and Brendan are much more employable names than Lakisha and Jamal. To top this off http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/22/politics/cnn-poll-racial-divide-justice/ most white people deny racial bias all together.

Transgender suicide rates are through the roof. A large number of them are disowned by their parents at a young age, they turn to drugs to numb the pain and prostitution to keep feed.

Just saying.  ;)

Aint

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2015, 01:54:43 AM »
These people are crazy but... There's been a plethora of studies done showing racial bias in America. Black and white people use illicit substances at similar rates, but black drug offenders on average receive 10% longer prison sentences. Black people are also more likely to have their cars searched than whites, although contraband seizure rate is higher among white people. Black children are more likely to by tried as adults. There's even bias when filling out a job application, Emily and Brendan are much more employable names than Lakisha and Jamal. To top this off http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/22/politics/cnn-poll-racial-divide-justice/ most white people deny racial bias all together.

Transgender suicide rates are through the roof. A large number of them are disowned by their parents at a young age, they turn to drugs to numb the pain and prostitution to keep feed.

Just saying.  ;)

Those are all valid points that I won't refute. I was just mocking the "all men are rapists" types and the people who think using the word "crazy" is hate speech. Sensationalist SJW's.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2015, 02:13:27 AM »
 Feminism that doesnt criticize the model of production (aka capitalism) and its need for patriarchy, is not feminism.

Gender theory that doesnt criticize the model of production (aka capitalism)  its need for gender roles and roles in general, is just a non-sense subject for students to pass their time.

The same applies with racism.

The model of production and its needs dictate everything. If we are unhappy with something, we need to question that model and the way it dictates our being. Anything else is just noise. Noise that doesnt solve anything and caters the system.

Eventually all these subjects will find a way to be monetized, lose their essence and be integrated in the model of production. Many of the Libtrards will bite it.

Look at Gay rights. Gay rights are undeniable for me. However you see that when they saw an opportunity for a gay industry and profit, gay rights came into picture and became law. Gay people lost their revolutionary-freedom flare they had and became like us except from the homo part.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 02:23:51 AM by Tufty »

Tay

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2015, 02:19:04 AM »
Expand Quote

Just saying.  ;)
[close]

Those are all valid points that I won't refute. I was just mocking the "all men are rapists" types and the people who think using the word "crazy" is hate speech. Sensationalist SJW's.

Mother Goose.

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2015, 05:10:57 PM »
what about racist nick dagger tho? lez talk about ya boi nick dagger

TheFifthColumn

• Rep: -113
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2015, 06:03:40 PM »

Aint

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2015, 06:07:40 PM »

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2015, 06:24:48 PM »
Asking a white man if white male privilege is real is a great intelligence litmus test, I find.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?