Author Topic: Shane O. -- Nollie Back Heel -- Wallenberg  (Read 15726 times)

natenola forever

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Shane O. -- Nollie Back Heel -- Wallenberg
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2015, 07:50:26 PM »
Always forget he can jump some really big shit too. That's just fucked up. Kinda uncool to put this trick out in the mag so quick right after Zach did the nollie 180 and enjoi had it as an ad on every skate website, but whatever. Maybe it was to not let all the rumors about tricks he did there get out of hand.

Really excited for that part. After getting a new part like every day for those couple weeks before christmas, it's feeling like nothing's been happening for a long time
theres a clip in the end of the transworld video that he has a part in where he tries to switch flip that 18 that Geoff and Arto made famous, it's real quick and easy to miss but thats super insane just to go for it.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2015, 07:53:46 PM »
I've always liked that AM Chowder part. Love how he caught that hard flip so nicely.

I always felt like Wallenberg was sort of overlooked just because of how we all thought the school was going to remodel it. I sort of would love to see Wallenberg get the exposure that Clipper got last year. Would be so dope to see other NBDs be done there. Would love to see the nollie flip go down.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

sms_b

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2015, 07:58:00 PM »
I do not believe that Shane Oneil could have nollie 180d it and I do not believe that Zac Wallin could have nollie 180 heel flipped it either. The two tricks are so fucking gnarly, they cancel each other out.

fuck yea.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2015, 08:04:25 PM »
I've always liked that AM Chowder part. Love how he caught that hard flip so nicely.

I always felt like Wallenberg was sort of overlooked just because of how we all thought the school was going to remodel it. I sort of would love to see Wallenberg get the exposure that Clipper got last year. Would be so dope to see other NBDs be done there. Would love to see the nollie flip go down.
strong contender for worst post of 2015
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2015, 08:31:45 PM »
someone's gotta frontside halfcab flip it next
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

shark tits

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2015, 08:36:42 PM »
someone's gotta frontside halfcab flip it next
i nominate josh kasper. step to the plate, kid

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2015, 08:39:40 PM »
^^
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2015, 08:50:35 PM »
i want to see a fakie ollie. reynolds should full cab it.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

SCUBA

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2015, 09:02:58 PM »
skateboarding is so silly nowadays  :o

eastenders

• Rep: -115
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2015, 09:12:55 PM »
He did another trick down it too....

summertimebluesdaddy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2015, 09:18:55 PM »
Pretty sick but not as gnarly as the nollie inward heel herman did down it for Made 2.
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...

dick wolf

• Rep: -7
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2015, 09:36:31 PM »
I'll bet he could nollie bs 180 it. not saying it was a warmup trick, but I bet he could handle that.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2015, 10:00:35 PM »
The robot shit about Shane is just a backhanded compliment. This guy is on a different level then pretty much anyone else right now, his ledge tricks and the tricks he can take down well known gaps are insane. Really hoping this VX part drops soon, his Chronicles 2 part is probably my favorite of the whole Chronicles series so far.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 10:26:25 PM by DannyDee »

doublesteveburger

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2015, 10:23:49 PM »
holy shit, you can go home early, shane, you get a pass.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2015, 10:49:03 PM »
Until someone no conplys it I'm still at half mast.

Stoops!!!  I hope he switch tre'do it too.

nowell

• Rep: -153
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2015, 04:44:56 AM »
Always forget he can jump some really big shit too. That's just fucked up. Kinda uncool to put this trick out in the mag so quick right after Zach did the nollie 180 and enjoi had it as an ad on every skate website, but whatever. Maybe it was to not let all the rumors about tricks he did there get out of hand.

Really excited for that part. After getting a new part like every day for those couple weeks before christmas, it's feeling like nothing's been happening for a long time

Let's withhold the trick for a while because nugget did a better trick than zach , I mean we don't want to hurt feelings now do we?

SHMANDERSON

• Rep: 8
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2015, 07:51:48 AM »
Expand Quote
I figured he switch tre'd it.
[close]

Shmanderson 2 for 2

I said in the other thread that I got tricked about the switch tre. I guess he came extremely close though. The footage of the nollie back heel is so good. It is literally the perfect nollie back heel.

TrainWreck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2015, 08:47:06 AM »
that sounds too good to be real. I always wonder how you can throw down a trick this big and do it with "perfect style" ... you could easily get away with a sketchy catch or something else.

Reynolds it another perfeckt example for this, his kickflip in stay gold  :o

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2015, 09:11:45 AM »
The robot shit about Shane is just a backhanded compliment. This guy is on a different level then pretty much anyone else right now
yeah he has so much board control that he rarely lands stuff sketchy. but if he does, he can simply redo the trick to perfection. i think he's so far ahead that most can't appreciate it. sort of like a davinci or a tesla but in skateboarding.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 09:14:36 AM by Iceman »

marty mcfly

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2015, 09:58:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
theres a clip in the end of the transworld video that he has a part in where he tries to switch flip that 18 that Geoff and Arto made famous, it's real quick and easy to miss but thats super insane just to go for it.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 10:37:10 AM by marty mcfly »

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2015, 10:09:04 AM »
You don't think Shane could nollie bs 180 it? He could do every trick in Wallin's part better, with more style.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2015, 12:07:57 PM »
You don't think Shane could nollie bs 180 it? He could do every trick in Wallin's part better, with more style.
I dunno, Kickflipping that street gap Wallin did in Oververt takes an insane amount of speed and pop. The only other skaters i have no questions on whether they could do it are Westgate and Luan.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2015, 12:46:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Franklin 18

frontsideindy

• Rep: -122
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2015, 03:01:35 PM »

Franklin 18
[/quote]

such a narrow stairset with this 3 rails, i woudnt jump down that shit for no cash in the world.
shane is robot but a fucking good robot. t-800 caliber.

Skate and Lose Weight

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2015, 04:20:17 PM »
has anyone since Mystery Gilbert's attempts landed a nollie?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2015, 09:25:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I want to fuck Allison Brie so bad. Fuck.

Fucking shit. God.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2015, 12:12:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Fucking shit. God.

I have been watching that gif for the last 10 minutes. She is perfect.

marty mcfly

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2015, 07:36:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Fucking shit. God.

i would kill for her!!! ::)

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2015, 10:46:36 AM »
Chappie is unstoppable!

conqueso

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2015, 02:28:06 PM »
sw flip attempt is crazy. He fell straight to his face lol
Really though this guy is doing stuff I'd have thought was impossible 6-7 years ago.