Author Topic: Boulder CO  (Read 995 times)

GetSnaked

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
Boulder CO
« on: February 08, 2015, 10:54:44 PM »
Seriously considering attending CU Boulder in the fall.

Whats the deal with spots, parks, amount of skaters, and weather.  I know it snows, but how long do you think I'll go without skating because of the weather.
i get the joke it's just not funny and doing school for a long time doesn't make you not a dipshit.
[/quote]

[/quote]

You little zoomers that came up at zoomies don’t know shit and you need to read a fucking book and put

QUIT SINNIN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
  • PATSY
Re: Boulder CO
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 08:47:54 AM »
the weather in greater denver is pretty amazing. its a little colder in boulder/more snow, but just to give you some reference it was in the 70s the past couple days, and again a week or so ago. 40 degrees is perfectly skateable there, and it will be around that temp more often than not. the snow is what will stop you from skating,but it usually melts fast. its always sunny in colorado. the wind may piss you off. id say in a given winter you can skate at least 2 weeks out of every month. they have a couple good shops, some good spots, and a solid park. and youll be close to some other great parks.

as a city boulder is ok...its as if a bunch of super rich liberal/pretentious people ran a college town. not my bag but id imagine it being a really fun school. its expensive to live and attend though. definitely not at all the "hippie" vibe people claim it is. it's as yuppie as you can get.

my advice- don't base your schooling around skateboarding. thatt being said. the denver/boulder area has an amazing scene and winter wont stop you too much.