Author Topic: Note from admin  (Read 12108 times)

CC3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: Note from admin
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2015, 01:18:40 PM »
Also, password recovery doesn't work anymore

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2015, 03:09:29 PM »
any word on when the Religion/Faith section is going to be added?

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2015, 03:33:43 PM »
Could you unpin some of those top threads in Whatever? Or move them back to Classic Slap? That section of the forum's gotten so stale and I feel like it's because 20% of the threads on page 1 are pinned and for some reason got moved there from the Classic board. The Funny myspace/livejournal thread hasn't been posted in since October.

Also....it WOULD really be nice if some new people got knighted as admins....Peru is barely around, Bantam is never around and Grim City only pops in every now and then. The only admins I see regularly posting are Hate and Randozzi.

And yeah, password recovery hasn't worked in forever.

Thanks for your time!
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2015, 07:09:54 PM »
Could you unpin some of those top threads in Whatever? Or move them back to Classic Slap? That section of the forum's gotten so stale and I feel like it's because 20% of the threads on page 1 are pinned and for some reason got moved there from the Classic board. The Funny myspace/livejournal thread hasn't been posted in since October.

Also....it WOULD really be nice if some new people got knighted as admins....Peru is barely around, Bantam is never around and Grim City only pops in every now and then. The only admins I see regularly posting are Hate and Randozzi.

Thanks for your time!

Still lurking though I haven't been posting much. Not sure there's much for another mod to do at this point to be honest.

I attempted to de-sticky those threads a while ago but the polls overwhelmingly shut it down. But I don't think anybody will complain about myspace/livejournal. I'll take it down in the next couple days if nobody posts anything saying not to here.

If anybody has password issues, send me or the other mods a pm.

Forum needs a software update and the site needs a facelift. Happy to help out if that's ever on the table, Nick.

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2015, 09:35:31 PM »
Still no JJ Pals questions.

CC3

• Rep: 0
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2015, 04:12:24 AM »
Expand Quote

Thanks for your time!
[close]

Still lurking though I haven't been posting much. Not sure there's much for another mod to do at this point to be honest.

I attempted to de-sticky those threads a while ago but the polls overwhelmingly shut it down. But I don't think anybody will complain about myspace/livejournal. I'll take it down in the next couple days if nobody posts anything saying not to here.

If anybody has password issues, send me or the other mods a pm.

Forum needs a software update and the site needs a facelift. Happy to help out if that's ever on the table, Nick.

Sent you (and Nick) a PM

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2015, 03:02:53 PM »
Still no JJ Pals questions.
Still no PALSVIDEO

Crybaby Shithead

• Rep: -44
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2015, 03:40:30 PM »
slap doesn't have the pull it once did

this sinking ship isn't going too far

we had fun

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2015, 12:31:56 PM »

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2015, 01:17:46 AM »
Slap is getting worse. Anyone else getting these spam-bot blocker windows? I get them at work and the link to bypass them doesn't work for me.

Here is my workaround to reach the forum main menu. This and only this sequence works for me, just in case anyone else has to deal with it -  click one of the articles from the article feed > click one of the articles for the forum feed > click 'show replies to new posts' or 'unread posts since last visit' > from there you can click the forum tab without the spam-bot window. Any other sequence fails for me.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2015, 01:44:46 AM »
Been getting that for a few weeks now, on home, work and iphone. Usually a refresh seems to fix it, but there are times where it will just pop up constantly