Author Topic: Jerry Hsu Insta-clip. (with MJ)  (Read 4125 times)

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1955
Jerry Hsu Insta-clip. (with MJ)
« on: February 06, 2015, 07:14:38 AM »

Instagram, skateparks, fuck it, I got stoked.

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
Re: Jerry Hsu Insta-clip. (with MJ)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 07:24:30 AM »
regular speed pls

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 07:54:46 AM »
Can't wait for Made 2 to come out because of Jerry, Reynolds and Herman. If all the videos that are supposed to come out this year its gonna be amazing.

abudabi

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 09:08:24 AM »
seems like Hsu has been killing it recently, i wonder what his made part will be like

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 09:27:13 AM »
that big spin fakie 5 oh!!!

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 04:23:07 PM »
Goddamn it, it's unfair how stylish that was.

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 241
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2015, 08:25:58 PM »
seems like a lot of the chocolate guys (even cory) are now mostly/only skating the 20th anniversary collab decks with PS Stix. some of em must be so happy to not have to ride crailtap wood for a minute

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 11:09:16 PM »
seems like a lot of the chocolate guys (even cory) are now mostly/only skating the 20th anniversary collab decks with PS Stix. some of em must be so happy to not have to ride crailtap wood for a minute

I don't think most of them ride their China stuff. They probably skate a better press and then get girl/choco graphics put on them.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2015, 12:11:17 AM »
Spanky did a trick too man man damn

im probably lying

Bread Harrity

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2015, 10:38:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't think most of them ride their China stuff. They probably skate a better press and then get girl/choco graphics put on them.

i always wondered about that. i suppose as long as the logo is there they could care less abt what wood your using. probably why koston has jsut been skating blanks with girl stickers on em

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2015, 10:48:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i always wondered about that. i suppose as long as the logo is there they could care less abt what wood your using. probably why koston has jsut been skating blanks with girl stickers on em
I think they normally use the real boards they sell. In the day in the life on Jenkem Alex Olson said one reason he was happy about being off Girl was he could skate different shapes and showed a pile of DLX boards. Mike Mo also said they skate what they sell, but he clearly does have reason to lie about that.

Noioso

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
  • "For me it's crazy like"
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2015, 03:00:24 PM »

I was convinced by the guy at the shop to buy one of those because I hated the wood they normally used and I have to say it skates so much better. I actually would buy Chocolate/Girl boards again if they were this nice.
"So, you want to follow the nuge, get a good feeble, a nice ollie, an excellent lipside, maybe a tolerable down love and become known for your outstanding kick flip el toro? Become a regular visitor at our skate parks. Righteous."

Bread Harrity

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2015, 01:38:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was convinced by the guy at the shop to buy one of those because I hated the wood they normally used and I have to say it skates so much better. I actually would buy Chocolate/Girl boards again if they were this nice.

exactly. I'm skating the kenny anderson one right now and its got a real funky shape (real big nose around 8.5 that tapers down to like a 8.25/8.125 at the tail) but i've been loving it and it makes me sad that i probably wont get another chance to skate a crailtap board with decent shape/concave

LastTry

• Rep: -2
    • Last Try Skateboarding avatar image
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2015, 09:49:44 AM »
damn MJ!