Author Topic: did anybody ever catch kony?  (Read 4258 times)

YoungChum

did anybody ever catch kony?
« on: February 09, 2015, 01:42:06 AM »
ok so i went on facebook one day and saw that this guy kony hit a lot of kids and raepd. does anyone know if obama actualy did something with his time and caught kony, im pretty sure hitting and raeping is illegil and sometimes before i go to sleep i wonder if kony is in jail. if you guys can support the campain then you are probably a good person. i bought 10 stickers so that means i donated for the army to stop kony. if u dont buy the kony stuff then you are probably a cold hearted fucking asshole that should be raepd fuck you

abudabi

Re: did anybody ever catch kony?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 08:53:10 AM »
12-15?

GoodguyEh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 12:19:42 PM »
ok so i went on facebook one day and saw that this guy kony hit a lot of kids and raepd. does anyone know if obama actualy did something with his time and caught kony, im pretty sure hitting and raeping is illegil and sometimes before i go to sleep i wonder if kony is in jail. if you guys can support the campain then you are probably a good person. i bought 10 stickers so that means i donated for the army to stop kony. if u dont buy the kony stuff then you are probably a cold hearted fucking asshole that should be raepd fuck you
You sound like that kid on xbox live who says his brother works for Microsoft and will ban me

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 02:19:35 PM »
KONY 2015!!!     

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 03:35:20 PM »

RAEPD = RAPED + REAPED

YoungChum

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 04:15:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You sound like that kid on xbox live who says his brother works for Microsoft and will ban me

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

abudabi

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 04:29:21 PM »
you're too dumb to troll slap.

YoungChum

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 07:16:50 PM »
you're too dumb to troll slap.

omg ur so sophisticated

abudabi

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2015, 07:45:46 PM »
no, im not that smart but youre definitely dumber and probably younger than me.

summertimebluesdaddy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2015, 09:51:26 PM »

Chill bruh we gottem
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 10:12:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

One time my friend and i got banned from xbox live for a couple of days because we sent Major Nelson a message just saying "You're gay"

this was when we were like 13

YoungChum

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 12:55:16 AM »

i still dont understand your point lol

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2015, 11:17:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i still dont understand your point lol

dude abudabi shut the fuck up about your age, sorry nobody wished you happy birthday
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

abudabi

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 11:44:38 AM »
um, pencil, im gonna put you on ignore now. ok. no hard feelings. take care.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 01:44:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

One time my friend and i got banned from xbox live for a couple of days because we sent Major Nelson a message just saying "You're gay"

my dad worked at a ford dealership for over 20 years before it was shut down in 08. in the early 2000's, ford introduced some kind of online question center for mechanics and technicians called "ask ernie" and the idea was that if you were working on a car and needed help with something, you could ask ernie, and you would get a reply faster than you would if you had to call someone, or whatever. so my dad (late 30s early 40s) goes on it and asks "ernie, are you gay? please respond". well whoever was reading the messages sent to ernie didnt think this was very funny at all, and contacted my dads boss. his punishment was that he had to write "ernie" an apology letter saying that he was sorry for wasting his time with childish jokes while on the job. his letter was stapled to everyones paycheck at the dealership that week.

that was not the only time he had to write an apology letter which was stapled to everyones check either.

straight

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 01:55:53 PM »
^do you ever trip out on the fact that you started out inside your dad's nuts? Is it just me or is that mind boggling?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2015, 12:00:34 AM »
^do you ever trip out on the fact that you started out inside your dad's nuts? Is it just me or is that mind boggling?

It does trip me out that I started out inside JB's dads nuts, it boggles my mind, really.

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2015, 12:00:09 PM »
hahaha gorilla warfare hahahahaha...  sounds legit. 
do more yoga!

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 424
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2015, 06:38:28 PM »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I�ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I�ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I�m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You�re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that�s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little �clever� comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn�t, you didn�t, and now you�re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You�re fucking dead, kiddo

:o :o :o
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

shark tits

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2015, 07:38:25 PM »
Expand Quote

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I�ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I�ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I�m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You�re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that�s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little �clever� comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn�t, you didn�t, and now you�re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You�re fucking dead, kiddo
[close]

:o :o :o
gorilla warfare looks terrifying!
frank white was KONY and he died at the end of the movie. if he could've had a yr, just one yr he would've done something. something big.

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2015, 07:44:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

my dad worked at a ford dealership for over 20 years before it was shut down in 08. in the early 2000's, ford introduced some kind of online question center for mechanics and technicians called "ask ernie" and the idea was that if you were working on a car and needed help with something, you could ask ernie, and you would get a reply faster than you would if you had to call someone, or whatever. so my dad (late 30s early 40s) goes on it and asks "ernie, are you gay? please respond". well whoever was reading the messages sent to ernie didnt think this was very funny at all, and contacted my dads boss. his punishment was that he had to write "ernie" an apology letter saying that he was sorry for wasting his time with childish jokes while on the job. his letter was stapled to everyones paycheck at the dealership that week.

that was not the only time he had to write an apology letter which was stapled to everyones check either.
He must of been a damn good employee for not getting fired after the second time

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2015, 07:15:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
He must of been a damn good employee for not getting fired after the second time

he would rack up close to a weeks worth of work hours in a day sometimes, and thats the only reason why he was able to keep his job there because if there was ever any down time him and the other guys he worked with were always causing a whole bunch of shit. him and his buddy used to go on their bosses computer and email people from his account. they fucked with some people pretty good but when they got caught there were apology letters stapled to paychecks again. i think the funniest thing he told me was that they would play this game they called "customer goose chase" with this one sales dude. theyd call his phone and tell him there was a customer in the show room, then watch for him to get up and go look, then they would get on the loud speaker and tell the guy "customer looking for sales associate in used car lot" then watch him run over there then just keep calling out places around the dealership and watch the guy run all over the place looking for the customer.