Author Topic: Should i be embarrassed?  (Read 5703 times)

LOU.502

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
Re: Should i be embarrassed?
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2015, 09:58:50 PM »
My mom thinks i'm handsome so yeah i am, are you? are we the next lemon lime brothers?
Yeah, probly, it seems to be workin out that way. Do u hav any previous brothers I might have an issue with at any point?

im probably lying

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2015, 10:05:30 PM »

Be my canvas, is my art...

Fart Sounds

Essence.

I just bought this Dr. Suess inspired short sleeved coat...

smellyweeny

• Rep: 16
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2015, 02:11:23 AM »
Have you made sure you meet all the prerequisites for being a fun skater? How are your no complies? Is your slappy game on point?

Don't expect to be able to have a whacky board and come in hot throwing down nollie nose slide flip outs, that shit just ain't gonna fly in 2015.

If you're gonna be about that board you better be about that life. High pants, silly tricks, Ill-advised relationships...there's protocol to follow man. I'm not gonna sit idly by while you ruin everything the casual skater mafia has worked so hard to build into a legitimate, identifiable stereotype.

Actually... I will, but you better believe that shit will be eating me up inside at night. Can you live with that guilt?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 02:13:39 AM by smellyweeny »

shark tits

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2015, 02:42:41 AM »
Have you made sure you meet all the prerequisites for being a fun skater? How are your no complies? Is your slappy game on point?

Don't expect to be able to have a whacky board and come in hot throwing down nollie nose slide flip outs, that shit just ain't gonna fly in 2015.

If you're gonna be about that board you better be about that life. High pants, silly tricks, Ill-advised relationships...there's protocol to follow man. I'm not gonna sit idly by while you ruin everything the casual skater mafia has worked so hard to build into a legitimate, identifiable stereotype.

Actually... I will, but you better believe that shit will be eating me up inside at night. Can you live with that guilt?
weeny's right though. you've gotta maintain that contrived smile thruogh thick and thin w/ vim and vigor! it's ok to play lightheartedly w/ roadkill corpses but it's not ok to slip out of character and use authentic pissed off profanity. you don't have to land every trick but the bails need to elicit a high pitched giggle, not a racial slur, misogynist and/or anti homosexual cussword. word.
being fun is a lot of hard work.

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2015, 03:38:06 AM »
Im pretty embarrassed that, at this point, I've spent a total of nearly 28 days of my life on SLAP. Maybe one of you OG's should start a thread/contest to see who has the longest combined time on here. Im sure some of you must have months...
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Nagger Head

• Rep: -15
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2015, 04:26:51 AM »

It took me a few minutes to digest this post.  I don't think my skating is interesting enough to warrant orange grip and shaped boards.  I think I'm over skateboarding.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2015, 05:01:57 AM »
Embarrassment is for Real skaters.

Get with the programme , grab a Cappuchino and model for Louis or DKNY or some shit.

Just don't bite the painted nails thing. So late December.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Daniel Dumile

• Rep: 2
  • crank that
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2015, 05:16:40 AM »
I like the way this thread is going.

kiss moi

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2015, 05:39:56 AM »
I would go pink, orange is so RuPaul. Think about it if your gonna tuck, tuck the balls too.

;)

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2015, 11:46:31 AM »
if too many dudes are going to make fun of me then i'm going to feel discouraged.

Do you feel discouraged yet?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2015, 11:54:51 AM »
Expand Quote
I like the way this thread is going.
[close]

kiss moi

My name is Daniel too. Kissing you would be like kissing myself, which, let's face it, would be FUKKKIN' AWESOME!
Pics pls.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2015, 12:08:03 PM »
Yes you should.

If you got to ask you're probably already going to feel self conscious which will then make you look awkward.

straight

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2015, 12:16:29 PM »
Im pretty embarrassed that, at this point, I've spent a total of nearly 28 days of my life on SLAP. Maybe one of you OG's should start a thread/contest to see who has the longest combined time on here. Im sure some of you must have months...

Do your research before demanding things

Nagger Head

• Rep: -15
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2015, 02:03:32 PM »
how embarrassed does jim greco feel daily?

do you think richie jackson will feel really embarrassed in a few years when he ditches his disgusting kit?

ManMelt

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2015, 02:20:41 PM »
Make sure you go Normcore. Don't let Mango be the only shaped, fun-boarder taking 90's dad-wear to new levels.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2015, 03:29:40 PM »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2015, 03:40:23 PM »
how embarrassed does jim greco feel daily?

do you think richie jackson will feel really embarrassed in a few years when he ditches his disgusting kit?

So you're saying you didn't realize that Greco and Jackson are the same person?

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2015, 01:38:29 AM »
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2015, 10:44:29 PM »
wait naggerhead wich one do u hav more of clothes colors wise green or yellow? ill b sendin u sum pics bro like auditions but just 4 u ok?

im probably lying

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2015, 09:46:12 AM »
Expand Quote
My mom thinks i'm handsome so yeah i am, are you? are we the next lemon lime brothers?
[close]
Yeah, probly, it seems to be workin out that way. Do u hav any previous brothers I might have an issue with at any point?

Yea why did you say "next"?  Is it like the Highlander?
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2015, 04:19:53 PM »

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2015, 02:28:45 AM »
Make sure you go Normcore. Don't let Mango be the only shaped, fun-boarder taking 90's dad-wear to new levels.

LOL, perfect.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2015, 11:07:45 AM »
well I am not trying to look cool i just like the way some Welcome decks are shaped

orange grip also looks pretty cool but if you guys tell me not go through with it, i will feel obligated to go another route

does anyone have any suggestions?

i love my parents but i think killing them would be a thrilling experience and since i can't 900 i feel this is the closest i'm going to get

Do it! Fly your own flag and fuck the haters!