Author Topic: Your biggest FEARS?!?!?!?  (Read 3178 times)

Moist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • Deaf and Dumb
Re: Your biggest FEARS?!?!?!?
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2015, 01:31:45 AM »
Growing old.

Also the anxiety of not doing enough with my life when in fact I'm perfectly happy with my lifestyle right now and very fortunate, although it still pops into my from time to time.

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2015, 05:11:57 AM »
Honestly scared of death; be it by heart attack, spontaneous combustion, cancer, homicide, head trauma, anything really. My rationality for it is that "I haven't gotten laid enough during my lifetime" and that "I don't have any children to continue my family". I guess you can't have the second without the first. Also I'm assuming that my family and friends would really be heartbroken if I died and I actually seem to give a fuck about all of them so there's that too.

Worries are your problem, so you should look forward to death, since you'll be without worry.

And given an infinity of time before you were born and an infinity after you're dead, you should think of death as returning to your temporal essence - non-existing. This worrying you is so unlike what you've been and what you'll be.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2015, 06:17:58 AM »
-something tragic happening to any of my animals.  they're truly my greatest source of happiness

-sharks.  I'm fascinated by them and think they're pretty amazing, but I won't go near the ocean because of them.

-dying before ever getting the chance to make love to Winona Ryder

-bees freak me out.

-this sounds sappy, but I do have a fear of never falling in love.  As I get older I do wonder if it's ever going to happen... it seems like such a wonderful thing (at least in the movies).  I've just never felt that type of connection with somebody, and really hope to experience it.

-i have this very weird thing about paper being near my teeth.. i don't know what it stems from.  like the idea of getting a paper cut on my teeth (which i know is not possible) gives me the creeps.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2015, 07:51:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Honestly scared of death; be it by heart attack, spontaneous combustion, cancer, homicide, head trauma, anything really. My rationality for it is that "I haven't gotten laid enough during my lifetime" and that "I don't have any children to continue my family". I guess you can't have the second without the first. Also I'm assuming that my family and friends would really be heartbroken if I died and I actually seem to give a fuck about all of them so there's that too.
[close]

Worries are your problem, so you should look forward to death, since you'll be without worry.

Alright then tough guy go on and kill me.

abudabi

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2015, 09:20:38 AM »
-this sounds sappy, but I do have a fear of never falling in love.  As I get older I do wonder if it's ever going to happen... it seems like such a wonderful thing (at least in the movies).  I've just never felt that type of connection with somebody, and really hope to experience it.
im biased by my family's history and my own, but imo, the idealization of love is bullshit.
it is usually one sided. people will swear up and down against this, but they are in denial.
99% of the time it doesnt work out for either side.

love fuckin kills people all the time, no one wants to mention it.

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2015, 09:36:24 AM »
I'm not really scared of being dead, but the thought of death, or not knowing how I am gonna die is kinda creepy. There are so many ways to die, and the ones that fill the most are by far the most horrifying ones. Accepting the other day though, that I'm actually already dyeing - we are every second - kinda helped. Else rats. Rats freaks the shit out of me. Going mental again(that's why I don't smoke weed anymore) and so many other things. Having a fat wife for instance. My mother is kinda fat. Maybe that's why it seems so important.. 
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

@thewilleasley

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2015, 09:38:06 AM »
Expand Quote
-this sounds sappy, but I do have a fear of never falling in love.� As I get older I do wonder if it's ever going to happen... it seems like such a wonderful thing (at least in the movies).� I've just never felt that type of connection with somebody, and really hope to experience it.
[close]
im biased by my family's history and my own, but imo, the idealization of love is bullshit.
it is usually one sided. people will swear up and down against this, but they are in denial.
99% of the time it doesnt work out for either side.

love fuckin kills people all the time, no one wants to mention it.

true but it can go both ways. I can see what you mean just because I myself had divorced parents and have seen a lot relationships go bad so if thats all you're ever exposed to then I can totally understand that perspective. Luckily I have a few good examples in my life to sorta model after & give me hope. Love can either build you up or destroy you. oftentimes its a little bit of both but I'm sure some of the older cats with established families n all that can say that its all worth it IF it's the right person/situation.

abudabi

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2015, 10:27:16 AM »
word, i should have said that some people get lucky, and have the whole disney love story thing.

not trying to bum anyone out. just saying that not loving anyone can be a good thing.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2015, 10:35:19 AM »
i skare of the meen boys mite make laugh at my cashew sized pensi in the locker room

wat should i do?

please excuse i make bad english

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2015, 10:39:44 AM »
i would say love and relationships are a very important part of life, but not necessarily for everyone. having a relationship with someone is very challenging, and it can definitely bring out the best and the worst in a person.

i just tried writing a response and it got pretty long, but all i really got out of it was how little i really know. love is tough and everyone has a unique way of expressing it and interpreting it. i think at the very core of it all, the person you really need to love is yourself. i dont mean that in a selfish way, but i think the only way to really be happy is if you can love who you are.

back to fears. this love thing has got me thinking about what id be like if i were to get married and have my relationship fall apart. i already know it would be really devastating and id be really depressed, but what id really be fearful of would be that i would slowly isolate myself from the rest of my loved ones. i pretty much stick to myself these days and i dont really communicate regularly with anyone besides my girlfriend. id be worried that if it didnt work out with us that id go live alone somewhere and not bother to really communicate with anyone. it would probably suck.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2015, 01:36:58 PM »
swimming around a giant rusty fucking boat or even worse - a submarine. it's hard to explain but that or being in a sinking ship.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.