Author Topic: Fucking Awesome Tour  (Read 47591 times)

shouldn't

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Fucking Awesome Tour
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2015, 09:16:40 PM »
Expand Quote
haha looks like there is no dallas date?
[close]
exactly haha
what places would they hit in dallas???
index @mockingbird/ index@hurst
allen, lewisville, ect.

i'm not sure where they would do the demo. maybe 4dwn?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2015, 09:30:54 PM »
 a bunch of hypebeast forum kids and jaded 30 year olds lining up to be disappointed.  Actually FA could do itself a favor and only send AVE.  It will be pretty funny to see a tour come through and have the locals be better than most of the Team.  Are people really looking forward to seeing Sean Pablo board slide their local flatbar?  Thirsty fucks.
where is home?

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2015, 09:43:43 PM »
a bunch of hypebeast forum kids and jaded 30 year olds lining up to be disappointed.  Actually FA could do itself a favor and only send AVE.  It will be pretty funny to see a tour come through and have the locals be better than most of the Team.  Are people really looking forward to seeing Sean Pablo board slide their local flatbar?  Thirsty fucks.

Word up! Mr Shoelaces.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2015, 09:46:54 PM »

I think they are more excited to see what Dylan will wear

straight

« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2015, 09:58:52 PM »
Sean Pablo is bland. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fredtempleton

• Rep: -11
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2015, 10:19:53 PM »

lol at the same time tyshawn and black kev can slay a park dylan was in street league ive seen white kev on the huf tour and he was pretty sick sage rips ave is a g can't lie and say i wouldnt like to see dill and gino fuck around for old time sake even old sp clips at les r decent all in all i think they could put on an entertaining demo and im not a huge fa fan

Violator

• Rep: 73
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2015, 06:22:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^what city u in?
[close]
On the shoreline, decently close to New Haven
[close]
Bridgeport?
[close]

Haha I bet it's Fairfield. 

On the subject of Bridgeport, Rampage is the best.   

Definitely, The Peterson's are good people.  I live in Fairfield, close to Rampage.  Day One is a shop worth checking out if you haven't been there. 

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2015, 06:40:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think they are more excited to see what Dylan will wear

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) the demo is them shopping at an upper class mall.

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2015, 08:10:45 AM »
I had a feeling that they would come to Bama. shit sells like hot cakes at the shop.

The seen at ghetto banks will be crazy.

What's the plan for a demo? They could do it at the 1st Ave. DIY spot, which might actually be kind of sick, but how did Birmingham pitch themselves as a stopping point?

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2015, 10:39:00 AM »
Expand Quote
I had a feeling that they would come to Bama. shit sells like hot cakes at the shop.

[close]

What's the plan for a demo? They could do it at the 1st Ave. DIY spot, which might actually be kind of sick, but how did Birmingham pitch themselves as a stopping point?

maybe through a shop? is faith skate supply there?

ben3350

• Rep: -156
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2015, 10:59:43 AM »
would like to know more info on the atlanta date. stratosphere, ruin, hazard?

and whoever said there are no skateparks in atlanta is stupid. 4th Ward is right in Atlanta. Not to mention every suburb around the city has a skatepark now.

ALABAMAMAN

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -196
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2015, 11:03:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

prob no pitch, earl has a show that night too at iron city. they will prob skate 1st ave spot and maybe the ledge and curb out front of faith for the demo haha. The Tuscaloosa park might be open then. That would be sick to have the demo at

ghetto banks and corduroy crocodile are prob the go to spots. liberty might see some action.

RollingThunder

• Rep: 24
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2015, 11:04:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Faith is there and since Peter (the owner) posted the FA announcement to his IG, I'm sure he's the reason.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2015, 12:38:55 AM »
would like to know more info on the atlanta date. stratosphere, ruin, hazard?

and whoever said there are no skateparks in atlanta is stupid. 4th Ward is right in Atlanta. Not to mention every suburb around the city has a skatepark now.

Pics or it didn't happen
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2015, 07:36:27 AM »
There's parks in Decatur, Kennesaw, Dunwoody, Forsyth, and like 7 in Gwinett.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2015, 09:30:34 AM »
Expand Quote
No pro team in history ever goes to CT but they all go to fucking east bumfuck in China and TORONTO. Like fuck Canada
[close]
fuck off, we get two demos across the whole country. some bullshit right there. but fuck toronto, fuck vancouver and fuck montreal. alberta never gets anything.
fuck alberta, girl went there. blows my mind there's no vancouver date

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2015, 11:48:38 AM »
Expand Quote
question is : is Gino gonna be in this tour?
[close]
We all know he will be and interviewing hard at every stop.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2015, 07:27:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
No pro team in history ever goes to CT but they all go to fucking east bumfuck in China and TORONTO. Like fuck Canada
[close]
fuck off, we get two demos across the whole country. some bullshit right there. but fuck toronto, fuck vancouver and fuck montreal. alberta never gets anything.
[close]
fuck alberta, girl went there. blows my mind there's no vancouver date
you mean fourstar? that was well ages ago, girl was in vancouver for the 20 year event less than 2 years ago.

ZEBRA

« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2015, 09:18:08 PM »
So, I'm not completely sure, but I think "The FA Sk8 Fucks" are on tour with Earl. I have tickets for the Earl show in Sacramento, and "The FA Sk8 Fucks" are on the bill.

Na-kel also posted a Polaroid on Instagram of him rapping at Death Match. Maybe it's a couple of the FA fools rapping?? I don't know, just a theory... Cause I haven't heard of them coming to Sac to skate. I don't think anyone in Sac even carries their stuff.

Greg

• Rep: -43
  • CRUSTY PALMS
    • // 1017 GLO GANG // FREE MAX B // FREE GUCCI // STREET MONEY // BLACKLAND // HOTHEADS // FUCKOUTTAHERE // avatar image
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2015, 12:43:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Clearly, pilled up Dill made this.  Seriously, you're gonna be in SF on 4/7, cross the whole country and be in NC on 4/24, and then cross the whole country AGAIN to be in Sacramento on 5/14??  That's the worst planning of a tour I've ever seen.  
[close]

true.  Im thinking theres two reason why its like this. 1 the vans video comes out during the tour and they will be there for that. 2. shops schedule and planning I'm sure they are working with them on this. 3. they probably are just flying to a city renting a van hit a few stops then fly to the next stop and repeat 4. dill is just dumb
[close]

hahaha, yeah all that makes sense.  it's just funny that it looks so fuckin scatter-brained.  it couldn't represent Dill's mind any better. 
[close]

lol i meant to put a few instead of two. I'm just as dumb

heard from a reliable source that this tour is drawn up because it matches earl sweatshirts tour location, they're filming during the day and having shows during the night.

So, I'm not completely sure, but I think "The FA Sk8 Fucks" are on tour with Earl. I have tickets for the Earl show in Sacramento, and "The FA Sk8 Fucks" are on the bill.

Na-kel also posted a Polaroid on Instagram of him rapping at Death Match. Maybe it's a couple of the FA fools rapping?? I don't know, just a theory... Cause I haven't heard of them coming to Sac to skate. I don't think anyone in Sac even carries their stuff.

you are 1000% right
| FUCK JAMIE THOMAS | IT'S CURTAINS |

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2015, 01:09:01 PM »

you are 1000% right

Damn! That's 900% more than what is possible!

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2015, 01:15:23 PM »
So are there any more details to the tour beyond the cities, or do you just have to be cool to know where and when shit's happening? Because I'm not very cool.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2015, 01:19:12 PM »
Expand Quote
The real question is will Dylan be there? He was not at the scheduled Active x Huf Demo, even though his name was on the flyer...

I know for the 4/20/15 stop at EXIT, it should be cool, as the owner is really tight with Dill, AVE, and DILL, meaning everyone will probably hangout.

It weird though....when I saw this, I thought to myself, I am 24 years old, should I be getting this excited about a demo...not a cool guy thing either...just a thought (great song by Modern English too).
[close]

grandpa is the shit
and it's gonna be sick. I'm just not too psyched on having to deal with all the philly cool-guy dorks together at once

Hey, we're not all bad...

Grandpa's the best.

The fact that a company is touring with set stops at specific dates is a throwback, pretty much in line with the golden age of skate videos.

I still remember being 13 and going to see the World, Menace, and 101 teams come here to do a demo at a nearby convention center. This seems pretty similar.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 01:53:02 PM by PatrickSkateman »
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2015, 04:03:50 PM »

Grandpa's the best.

The fact that a company is touring with set stops at specific dates is a throwback, pretty much in line with the golden age of skate videos.

I still remember being 13 and going to see the World, Menace, and 101 teams come here to do a demo at a nearby convention center. This seems pretty similar.

Thats not really a "throwback to the golden age of skate vids".  In fact, I'm pretty sure that every company that does a tour has set stops on specific dates.  It's how people know where the demo will be.

Wait, did I miss the sarcasm in your post??  It's been a long day....
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Bliz

• Rep: -35
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2015, 07:01:37 PM »
The amount of kids we'll see at these stops with that stupid new style that's trending is gonna be absurd.  The bent inward knees and and extremely questionable outfits followed by off-brand cigarettes being held like they're a feather pen from the middle ages

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2015, 06:00:07 AM »
Expand Quote

Grandpa's the best.

[close]

Thats not really a "throwback to the golden age of skate vids".  In fact, I'm pretty sure that every company that does a tour has set stops on specific dates.  It's how people know where the demo will be.

Wait, did I miss the sarcasm in your post??  It's been a long day....

It was a long day for me too.

I feel like I don't see demos advertised anywhere near as much as they used to be. Granted, I also don't look for them.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2015, 07:52:06 AM »
The amount of kids we'll see at these stops with that stupid new style that's trending is gonna be absurd.  The bent inward knees and and extremely questionable outfits followed by off-brand cigarettes being held like they're a feather pen from the middle ages

too much

« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2015, 10:25:48 AM »
So are there any more details to the tour beyond the cities, or do you just have to be cool to know where and when shit's happening? Because I'm not very cool.

I don't know either...What I'm hoping is the team splits into two groups and splits up the tour, might make traveling easier, idk, then release a video. Not necessarily a tour video, but they just film everywhere and later release a video.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2015, 10:36:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't know either...What I'm hoping is the team splits into two groups and splits up the tour, might make traveling easier, idk, then release a video. Not necessarily a tour video, but they just film everywhere and later release a video.

So each stop would get half the team? That would be lame and I don't see that happening.

yapple dapple

« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2015, 10:38:45 AM »
Since the 90's are so hot right now. I could see them trying to bring back the crapy demo set-up. A not so fun box, wood manual pad, and maybe a 4x4 with some pvc coping on it.