Author Topic: Bobby Puleo Threatens To Kill Vivien Fell  (Read 26505 times)

360 frip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
Re: Bobby Puleo Threatens To Kill Vivien Fell
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2015, 09:10:38 PM »
"Josh: So I saw Bobby on the street once and he tells me: “The next time I see Vivien… The next time I see those fucking French dudes Vivien is dead! Tell him to never come back to the city because I’ll kill him!” He said this with a dead serious face. And this was for what, one clip or two you used of him Vivien?

Vivien: It was two clips."

;D Some good tales in there. Victim sounds great.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2015, 09:19:21 PM »
Expand Quote
I was hoping this thread would be first hand Bobby Puleo talking shit on Vivien Feil on his website.  I think Puleo's been doing Victim brand for at least 5 years now on a very small scale.
[close]

It has to be at least eight by now.

ya, i think he started it up maybe a year or two after his Static II part dropped.

He had like 3 shirts.  And for the longest time, he promoted the release of the never-released
"Bobby Puleo's Greatest Misses"  thru that old AreYouAVictim website of his.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2015, 09:26:58 PM »
SPOT RAPE
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

UL8

• Rep: 29
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2015, 11:01:16 PM »
Kind of along the same lines of what Vivien Fell mentioned in the interview, but I just think it's awesome that skating has someone like Bobby, who just cares so much about it and feels that it is so important to have his views heard that he will do anything, even make himself look like a complete asshole, to make his opinion regarding skating known. I mean, I don't know anyone who loves skating enough to stop mid delivery, go into a crowded restaurant and yell at some dude who is eating with his pregnant girlfriend over an issue regarding skateboarding.

kools

• Rep: -45
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2015, 01:53:02 AM »
the irony is these guys are making fun of puleo yet they were all so desperate to put his footage in there little promo.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2015, 02:08:54 AM »
Kind of along the same lines of what Vivien Fell mentioned in the interview, but I just think it's awesome that skating has someone like Bobby, who just cares so much about it and feels that it is so important to have his views heard that he will do anything, even make himself look like a complete asshole, to make his opinion regarding skating known. I mean, I don't know anyone who loves skating enough to stop mid delivery, go into a crowded restaurant and yell at some dude who is eating with his pregnant girlfriend over an issue regarding skateboarding.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2015, 04:06:16 AM »
the irony is these guys are making fun of puleo yet they were all so desperate to put his footage in there little promo.

Yeah, desperate is the word I would also use to describe it. Without those two clips the video or Magenta In general wouldn't exist.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2015, 04:39:06 AM »
Anyone remember when Puleo stayed in London for an extended period, whined like a little whiny fucker, wanted on Landscape, asked for too much money, didn't get on Landscape, complained a lot, filmed some stuff in London, didn't want it in any videos, complained a lot, staked the sh!t out of a bunch of girls in a really creepy way, complained a lot and then lost any credibility he once had by out dicking himself to new levels

Now he wonders around NYC collecting rubbish and saying it's art and 'no one understands him'

Vivi, on the other hand is a really mellow guy - Bobby should just hang up the career and move on.....
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

Slappydarkslide

« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2015, 04:46:01 AM »
Angry, bitter, little man. Sounds insecure. Maybe it's a Napolean complex. Love how he feels the world owes him something cause he skates a few cellar doors. If he came at me like that with my girl around he'd be picking up his teeth two blocks up on queer street. Maybe he was saving the precious footy for a Thrasher web part.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2015, 04:53:08 AM »
Ok so now everyone is ready to kik the shit out of him ?   what a joke
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2015, 04:56:45 AM »
Why do we all act like we don't know that skaters can live with mental illness?

Bobby's a middle-ager, so might just be low T.

Leo Valls' tail scape clip was rad.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2015, 05:22:40 AM »
pain and anquish are real things but "metal illness" is a false hood.   An invented concept to support a 76 billion dollar industry that was a 20 mill industy 2 decades ago.  (hate hearing skaters that are getting duped by it, get sucka free)

kools

• Rep: -45
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2015, 05:25:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, desperate is the word I would also use to describe it. Without those two clips the video or Magenta In general wouldn't exist.

To clearly go against someone wishes is pretty desperate.
They clearly didn't have to put in there and Bobby obviously didn't want it in there but they still felt the need to include it because despite his character his skateboarding footage is gold.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2015, 05:25:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Puleo pretty much rules but if that scruffy little fucking midget rolled up on me in front of my pregnant wife/girlfriend and started wilding out and threatening me I would find it extremely difficult to not ask him to step outside and then proceed to kick the ever loving shit out of him in the most friendly way possible.
[close]
I bet he could take a beating like no other. just spitting up his teeth and laughing so you would just stop out of fear
Reminds me of the scene in fight club where Brad Pitt is getting beat the fuck up by that dude and is just bloody and laughing like a maniac. I could picture Puleo doing that.

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2015, 05:36:20 AM »
pain and anquish are real things but "metal illness" is a false hood.   An invented concept to support a 76 billion dollar industry that was a 20 mill industy 2 decades ago.  (hate hearing skaters that are getting duped by it, get sucka free)

Sounds like you got it all figured out

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2015, 05:49:30 AM »
 Hardly.  (pretty reductive comeback

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2015, 06:13:57 AM »
I saw Puleo in the street collecting dirty, sticky polaroids in front of a 24 hour xxx cinema. I skated up and said what up and kind of eluded to the fact that the pictures weren't good to pick up; i.e. sticky, xxx etc. . . and he yelled like crazy at me!

He was my hero for sure when on Enjoi but this dude is mad at me for explaining what happens in a xxx cinema!? hes weird for sure. He did have a plastic bag for a backpack too which is also comical.

i didn't know why he was yelling at the time, but i did have a magenta board lol

poor bobby i hoped he washed his hands, i don't want him to get pregnant.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2015, 06:30:04 AM »
I wish he was back on Enjoi.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Canuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2015, 07:02:53 AM »
They don't make 'em like they used to...

What are Bobby's rules?

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2015, 07:04:49 AM »
They don't make 'em like they used to...

What are Bobby's rules?

1. don't be happy
2. don't be happy
3. mommy issues, then repeat rule #1-#2

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2015, 07:11:19 AM »
Anyone remember when Puleo stayed in London for an extended period, whined like a little whiny fucker, wanted on Landscape, asked for too much money, didn't get on Landscape, complained a lot, filmed some stuff in London, didn't want it in any videos, complained a lot, staked the sh!t out of a bunch of girls in a really creepy way, complained a lot and then lost any credibility he once had by out dicking himself to new levels

Now he wonders around NYC collecting rubbish and saying it's art and 'no one understands him'

Didn't he break his "rules" in London and then get pissed on the Theories website when people called him out on it? Man, I wish I could remember the story. I think he demanded to be taken that spot that's a bench in a brick bank, did a bunch of tricks that someone on Landscape had done, and flipped out about how that guy doesn't matter to the US skate scene when it was pointed out that he was biting someone else's tricks.

Does anyone else remember this better than I do because I'm really ruining the story.

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
    • 35th Ave Skates avatar image

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
    • 35th Ave Skates avatar image
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2015, 07:17:34 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Didn't he break his "rules" in London and then get pissed on the Theories website when people called him out on it? Man, I wish I could remember the story. I think he demanded to be taken that spot that's a bench in a brick bank, did a bunch of tricks that someone on Landscape had done, and flipped out about how that guy doesn't matter to the US skate scene when it was pointed out that he was biting someone else's tricks.

Does anyone else remember this better than I do because I'm really ruining the story.
I just remember reading it all in the comments section on Theories when bobby posted with the name Timandvic.
It was definitely over a spot he skated in static 2, the bench into the brick bank. A local or two called him out on his hypocritical commentary and it turned into this wild argument. 

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2015, 07:48:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I just remember reading it all in the comments section on Theories when bobby posted with the name Timandvic.
It was definitely over a spot he skated in static 2, the bench into the brick bank. A local or two called him out on his hypocritical commentary and it turned into this wild argument. 
Josh Stewart touches on it in this article: http://www.vice.com/read/seventeen-things-you-didnt-know-static-josh-stewart-467
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

shark tits

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2015, 07:55:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
his other alias was 'the towel'. technically he did some spot rape but like gary glitter before him, he figured if it were on a different continent it was ok.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2015, 07:58:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
It was definitely over a spot he skated in static 2, the bench into the brick bank. A local or two called him out on his hypocritical commentary and it turned into this wild argument.�
[close]
Josh Stewart touches on it in this article: http://www.vice.com/read/seventeen-things-you-didnt-know-static-josh-stewart-467

Yeah, wasn't there also the spot that Brady skated a lot, forget the name, it's a black bank sort of thing Brady skates in in the Lakai vid, but Bobby basically 'claimed' he discovered it and did everything on it - which is rather ironic for someone coming over from America, skating a spot in London, that's been sessioned for at least 20 years prior to his arrival

The whole episode of him being in London really turned me off him as a skater and person - he was more just a stalker dick that complained a lot, about everything, if you go on holiday, don't like it, complain how much you hate it all the time especially behind everyone's backs, why even bother leaving your home town - good job Bobby, really good job....
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

ViewFinder

• Rep: 22
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2015, 08:14:10 AM »
Bobby did pop up to nollie cab over the bench in static 2, Daniel Kinloch did it first

gearingupforgettingdown

• Rep: -149
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2015, 08:26:59 AM »
Bobby Puleo is one of the best to ever do it, socially awkward and not a team player for a sure but in the end, I love that about him. Whoever said some shit about him not being in the industry? People in the 'industry' are the efin worst d bags, of course he does not want to be part of that shit.
I'll just say this, who has made more of an impact on skateboarding...Puleo or Fell. Exactly.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2015, 08:48:46 AM »
can someone please explain to me why Bobby LET them film him doing a couple of tricks and then gets mad when the footage is used?  did he think they would just watch it at home?  if you don't want footage to be used, don't film with people.  especially people you think may use it for something you don't want a part of. 

its kinda like this one time i met tom penny, and my friend asked if he could get a couple of photos of us.  and he said yes.  then flipped out when he started taking pictures. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2015, 08:53:21 AM »
Bobby Puleo is one of the best to ever do it, socially awkward and not a team player for a sure but in the end, I love that about him. Whoever said some shit about him not being in the industry? People in the 'industry' are the efin worst d bags, of course he does not want to be part of that shit.

You're as delusional as Bobby if you don't think he wants to be a part of the industry.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.