Author Topic: Bobby Puleo Threatens To Kill Vivien Fell  (Read 26506 times)

oyolar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Bobby Puleo Threatens To Kill Vivien Fell
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2015, 09:14:24 AM »
I'll agree with people that it would be kinda lame to include some tricks you filmed without clearing it with the skater first.  But Puleo is still a dick. The proper response is to go "Hey Vivien, kinda bummed you didn't ask me about including those tricks. I wasn't that happy with them, was just skating around. Could you please ask at least next time?" and then maybe not filming or skating with those guys for a little bit. Definitely not appropriate to barge into a restaurant and cause a scene over two ollies.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2015, 09:26:42 AM »
+1 c.s.g.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2015, 10:03:22 AM »
Good response chrissenngirlfriend.  My issue is that when litterally hoardes of people on slap use phsycho babble to slander someone you're silent (but you'll call ME the fuck out cause its easy cause I wanted to have an opinion you dont like.) the comment about hoping a phycho on/off meds will do somthing bad to me I'll just truck you or him bring it
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 10:18:27 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2015, 10:27:38 AM »
I'll agree with people that it would be kinda lame to include some tricks you filmed without clearing it with the skater first.  But Puleo is still a dick. The proper response is to go "Hey Vivien, kinda bummed you didn't ask me about including those tricks. I wasn't that happy with them, was just skating around. Could you please ask at least next time?" and then maybe not filming or skating with those guys for a little bit. Definitely not appropriate to barge into a restaurant and cause a scene over two ollies.

I suppose he could say that, but isn't he also constantly bitching about being overlooked? Screaming at somebody who still actually wants him in their video is pretty fucking dumb.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2015, 08:00:05 PM »
The inclusion of his girlfriend being pregnant at the time gives the whole tale just that little edge of extra drama for people to get indignant about.

Bobby traumatised my unborn child and raped my spot. What a bastard.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2015, 04:49:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I suppose he could say that, but isn't he also constantly bitching about being overlooked? Screaming at somebody who still actually wants him in their video is pretty fucking dumb.

You'd think he'd be doing all he could to get footage in anything, rather than just ascending to some magical level of folklore - he once was an amazing skater, but there's been a lot of people who've been better, I'd love to see some Ryan Hickey footage again and hear some tales about him - instead, he just bounced and didn't feel left ditched by the industry

Lets not forget that Bobby's had some pretty major sponsors and decent career for someone who only really had style on there side

I remember skating with him when he was on Mad Circle with Welsh at Fort Miley in SF, like 20 years ago or so and he complained a lot, but was funny about it, just banter as I took it - then meeting him in London a decade or whatever later and what an epic fucking twat he'd become, his skating was same as, he was super nice to everyone, but as soon as he was alone, he'd just moan and complain about everything and everyone, which was lame, the as soon as he's back in NYC all the pish about the rape and pillage of skatespots - what a joke, if that's the case, why would he himself put it out there to become a skate tourist?

The whole thing about skating is meeting other skaters, travelling and getting an idea of what's outside your home town bubble so for someone to then make a comment about how wrong that is, is a joke, if he had the talent level, he'd have done everything at the spots already and it would have been documented, now he's just bitter and sad, it's depressing to view

At least when Oyola is moaning, you can see that he did get fucked over, but also didn't help himself while he did it, he admits it, when he's speaking about 'making' spots, then destroying them, I understand that, he come over a lot more grounded and less depressively whiney - he's also got a full time job, family, skate company, mortgage, etc, not delivering food and living like he's homeless - poor Bobby, totally deluded about he's 'owed'.....
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2015, 07:08:00 AM »

Yeah, this really caught me by (a positive) surprise.
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2015, 07:55:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, this really caught me by (a positive) surprise.

Ohh you know I love to lurk, suprised anyone remembers me to be honest, things have changed on here somewhat, good to see some familiar posters though

I'm always down to reminisce about the legends like Bobby, I'm not bringing hate, more, not everyone on Slap is a Bobby or Pop's lover, just to thrown in some non-slap stereotypes :D

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2015, 08:47:52 AM »
hey Donnie while we've got your attention....care to re-tell your Jeru story?
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2015, 09:18:49 AM »

Hahaha, that was a pretty funny night, him hitting on my chick and her sister for a threesome as I stood beside him, him getting denied, acting like a dick for being called out on it and told to fuck off, then threatening me with some New York p!sh, that doesn't really wash when you're in Scotland, not even Edinburgh or Glasgow, but so far North the sun doesn't set in Summer and it's dark 24 hours a day in winter and Jeru's telling me how I'm lucky to not being getting shot, letting him know he's a VERY long way from home, let alone his hotel, that was amazing hahahaha

Followed by him and his posse running up the street being heckled like fuck, under aerial bombardment from kebabs, bakery good, seagulls and the tail-end of verbal assault

God that's the super cut version - I'm at work so can't even go into the details, I'm laughing about that, there is actually photos of that night my mate was showing me a couple months ago - he was all 'remember this....', we start as all chill, you know, 'I'm hanging with Jeru...' cool times, then you can see, he's saying something i clearly don't agree with (his not so polite request to become intimate with my lady and her sister), the look on my face is hilarious, followed by him telling me in NYC I'd be being gunned down, then the realisation on his face that he's not in NYC, and I'm not going to take his threats, then them running up a rather wet an manky piss soaked Aberdonian Street are classic...

He's not put out any decent music since hahahaha*

*Sorry since the 90's

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2015, 09:40:42 AM »

I had to go and actually find that, forgot about him grinding on my chick, that's what really pissed me off, then swapping to her sister who was all 'get the fuck off me your creepy fucker...'

Not that he skates but "Jeru" did a gig here and was the biggest dick ever, the stage was really low and he go beer spilt on him, so told us "If this was Brooklyn you get shot for less" - he stopped the gig to say that - everyone started laughing at him, then he got bottled off the stage after another "tantrum" and stopped the gig to have a moody

He was outside and no one was noticing him (more like just slagging the fuck out of him for being such a dick) and my girl and her sister were standing beside him (it was raining, i mean it's fucking Scotland when's it not) in this door way, so he starts touching up my chick, like really badly, so her and her sister are like "what the fuck are you doing" - so he comes up with all this shit about it being an "accident" then invites them back to his hotel, this is just so funny, he's going on about all the booze and weed he's got there - this is where i turn and say "yeah cool, i'll just get the rest of us and it's on" show him my rucksack (which has a "party pack" most rappers couldn't even begin to rap about) and tell him it's on.

But he say i'm not invited, i explain his is my lady and her sister and they're staying at mine, he can come if he wants, but no dickishness

So more Jeru bullshit, follows he then starts calling my chick and her sister "his bitches" obviously not noticing my lady hugging me, her and her sister might as well be twins as well, he starts giving me shit about how i'm going to get "shot" there's a little crowd around us now - everyone's looking at me speaking to Jeru, this is where shit got funny

I pointed out he's in "Aberdeen - NOT Brooklyn, we don't have gun's or HIS crew, but i've got a bottle of Rum i can take off his head, and my "crew" are all around him, but i dont' need a crew, or a bottle of Rum if he's interested ?"

He goes to call my lady "his bitches" again, then his manager steps in, as i start to go off on him, the then gets heckled to fuck for being such an arse and him and his "entourage" run off up the street while having chippers/kebabs/pizze thrown at him, he actually turned to point his finger like a gun as a bottle smashed at his feet - he shit his fucking pants

Jeru's not coming back, his gig was shit, he's shit, he was one of my favourites, but he's the biggest dick i've ever met, seriously if he did come back and act like that again, i'd fuckign smack the shit out of him, he's fucking tiny as well, he must have shit it when the whitest person he's ever seen in his life offered to "upside his head with a fucking bottle of Morgan's"

My friend arranged the gig as well and couldn't stop goign on about how much of a dick he was during/before/after the show, he got plenty of hate in Edinburgh the next night for being a dick as well

I lost all respect for what i thought was one of the best "rappers", that has to be my best bit of "you really are a fucking arse!"

I kept asking him if he was fucking joking or just stupid - "This is my GIRLFRIEND and this is HER SISTER - these aren't your BITCHES and they aren't interested in the threesome you're having - it's just you and both your hands you fucking twat. . ."

I actually hate him now - rant over !

Amazing times

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2015, 02:27:25 PM »
Damn, I remember reading that when you first posted it.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2015, 05:38:04 PM »
thanks for posting that!^^

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2015, 03:07:41 AM »
Damn, I remember reading that when you first posted it.

It's pretty funny having not really posted here in almost a decade - still Slap continues as an industry standard....

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2015, 03:42:24 AM »
it looks like the only thing Jeru was Damajing that night was his own dick

8)

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2015, 04:11:39 AM »

8)

Whose got the biggest gonads?

So is donnie responsible for Heroz4Hire?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2015, 08:31:17 AM »
Expand Quote

8)
[close]

Whose got the biggest gonads?

So is donnie responsible for Heroz4Hire?

It would be nice to have had some credit for his downfall into utter pish music

However that came out about 3-4 years after my encounter and the 'grinding' incident

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #107 on: March 24, 2015, 09:18:20 AM »
pops on victim