Author Topic: Nick Jedi  (Read 121837 times)

nick jedi sk8boarder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Nick Jedi
« on: March 27, 2015, 05:16:19 PM »
here's the clip. Australian football champion Ben Cousins has imitated jediz parkour sessions from a month ago. he did pretty much the exact thing that jedi did. ran , climbed roofs, ran on roof tops, jumped roof gaps. except he did it on on double story roofs aswell. jedi only did it on single story roofs. and Ben Cousins has shown support for Jedi by photographing the Indian Seehk temple in Perth. then running from police then doing parkour roof chase . then being aprehended by poice and ambulance then taken to hosptial for psych evalutaion.

Bullshit. Cousins has no mental illness. just like jedi has never had a mental illness ever. and cousins knows that my current psych doctor banarjee (who is not seehk and punjab, he is hindu and from the south i think. but thats not the point). and ben cousins doesnt like any of my psych doctors. he soesnt like banarjee either. because banarjee is a liar. a public system psych ward doctor liar, that abuses his authority to lock jedi up in psych ward for no justifiable reason. and Ben Cousins didnt like it. so ben cousins decided to do something about it.

Ben cousins says think about it?

jedi is australias best skateboarder. Ben cousins is arguably the former best footballer in australian footaball

so ben thinks. y does nick get paid 900 every 2 weeks and y do i get millions of dollars?

so ben thinks. y does nick get forces into psych ward for like the fucking 22nd time in his life. for no justifiable reason. against his free will. when i have commited no crime against the law

so ben thinks. how can you lock australias best skateboarder in a psych hospital when he's done nothing wrong. when the nick clearly states that he has never had a mental illness in his whole life

so ben cousins does something about it...

thanks ben. word man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmWaH-K535Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GLpRkbisjw

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Nick Jedi
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 05:28:41 PM »
like jedi said. he has backing in the media. Kochi and sam armitage from the sunrise channel 7 team. the channel 10 news team.

and Ben Cousins.

and others

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 05:40:54 PM »
facts speak for themslves people.

that blind pro surfer Brazilian Derek Malik (i dont know if thats the correct spelling)

do u think he'll develop sonar?. like dolphins and orcas?

oh sorry that's right. jedi already gave magic powers and telepathy to the world

so i guess the world population already has its own form of sonar

maybe Derek can develop it into a better from. our telapathy and sonar. and magic

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 05:44:36 PM »
Jedi post your shit all in one thread dude. Come on now, how many times people gotta tell you?
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 05:50:28 PM »
sorry man nah poopnuts. on this occasion the articles must be kept seperate so that crew dont get confused. contrary to what i said before poopnuts. sorry man i know

and yo crew if you search on youtube for "ben cousins running from poilce in perth" you should be able to find video of cousins jumping a 2 story roof gap.

i just searches then and i couldnt find it . sorry

the footage is there though. just look for it . you'll find it

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 05:52:19 PM »
It's all good Jedi, I just wanted to remind you. Also that dude sounds like he needs help. He almost caused two accidents and kept hoping in and out of his car for no apparent reason. It wasn't like he just took one nice photo of the temple and left, he was acting suspicious so hopefully this is the start of him working on his mental health cause clearly shit ain't looking to good for him right now.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 05:58:50 PM »
poopnuts. ur wrong. i urge u . reread my 1st post on the article. Ben Cousins is a former superstar football player. he does not have a mental illness.

not at all

and neither do i

Ben Cousins performed the whole scenario to back jedi up in his battle with hawk, slater, hosoi, gates, branson etc and the psych hospital doctors

and Bens backing jedi in his battle against them

oh for sure he is

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 06:16:16 PM »
You realize that no matter what you do, you can still end up with a mental illness right? Also, Ben Cousins has had a long history of drug/mental health issues. He's even acknowledge his issues when he went to rehab link.

Dude obviously is going through rough times, it's pretty fucking wild how you think that the stuff going on with him somehow is a direct message to you. You should try contacting him and see if he even knows who you are because I doubt it. In fact all of the people you have all this beef with probably don't even know who you are or even give a shit about what you are saying.

Look Jedi, your whole beef thing was pretty funny at first and sometimes it does make me laugh still. But damn man it really seems like you are slipping worse and worse. When's the last time you released any footage? When's the last time you even skated for that matter? Like actually trying some tricks, not just cruising. I want to see some new Jedi footage but you keep getting caught up in some bullshit instead of just going out and skating. Just go fucking skate and maybe stay off the computer for a few days, that could really help ya know.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 06:22:13 PM »
Enough is enough.

Jedi, Poopnuts IS Tony Hawk. He's using SLAP against Jedi in order to steal train racing. Think about it. Every Jedi thread, he posts in. He is trying to steal Jedi's secrets. He will do anything. Beware.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 06:25:06 PM »
NO POOPNUTS

im not contacting ben cousins . y dont u contact tony hawk

and tell him that jedi - the best skater in australia isnt releasing any more footage - UNTIL HE GETS PAID THE MONEY HE IS OWED BY HAWK KELLY HOSOI

i am not breaking any more fucking bones in my fucking body. unless i get my fucking money

understand poopnuts. no more fucking

il just do what i been doing recently.

ripping it up parkour and skating. and not hitting record on the camera

just take a few pictures of my injuries from skating and parkour

otherwise if i film  it and post it on slap and youtube

then holywood and mtv will use me as the muse again. and try and rip me off again. by using me as the muse for their money making scams = holywood movies and mtv video music clips

they'll fucking try and rip me off again

wont they poopnuts?

holywood and mtv?

wont they?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 06:38:17 PM by nick jedi sk8boarder »

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 06:32:04 PM »
its alright ttching. if poopnuts is really tony. which i doubt. but i could be wrong. but if he is tony? then no probs. ill get jackie chan to get on his case

Jackie and jedi are cool with each other

if u didnt already know

also it was jackie that 1st taught jedi parkour stunts

not taught me on a face to face basis

he taught me with telepathy back in 2005 and 2003

on the other hand though jackie might just say no and tell me to do it myself

he can be like that sometime

i was in a real fix back in 2002 and i asked jackie for help.  

but he said no

luckily i was skillfull enough to find my own way out of that 2002 trap

and i have been sticking it to jackie about it ever since

that's right jackie. i didnt even need your help that time

then he tells me not to get too smart arse to him

trust me . i wont
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 06:41:19 PM by nick jedi sk8boarder »

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2015, 01:45:45 AM »
remember crew. valid shit to recall to clear your head and keep the coolness in maintain - whilst this crazy shit be going down. whether it be skateboarding inventions and ingenuity like jedi and also the filming of the 720 flip by another rad skater. word up to that nigga. or whether it be liars amidst the government and various media concerning either terroism abroad and at home or the vast worldwide coverup of the fact that holywood and mtv and tv are using jedi as their muse for their money making schemes. or the liars concerning jediz carreer as both skateboarder jedi pro and a parkour stuntman and a breakdance jedi (still all achievable = if tony and kelly and hosoi pay jedi the money that they owe him).

so whilst shit is trying to cook ur mind

keep in mind

that parko and mick fanning both hooked up with jedi for some brainstorming concering with what to do with this type of shit too

im trying not to bug out also
so tell u what im doing

so im just going to whatch Conan the barbarian

and after i watch it

i have an announcement to make

i'll give a hint about the announcement

its got to do with Conan the Barbarian

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2015, 02:22:43 AM »
Jackie Chan is fucking disappointed you aren't watching one of his films. Talking to him right now with my

Also, I ain't ever paying you.

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2015, 03:32:50 AM »
i wish jackie chan would teach me stuff using telepathy  :'(

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2015, 04:42:03 AM »
Parkour and breakdancing. Fuck yes.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 04:58:36 AM »
I wish Jackie Chan or Tony Hawk would just whoop jedis delusional ass.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 06:07:36 AM »
hey jedi, missed you fam.

have you ever used your telepathy to contact early 2000's r&b and pop sensation, sisqo, to help you?
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 11:41:38 AM »
In the days between when the heroes of islam sank the 2 towers (ad2001)
 and when mankind 1st stepped foot upon planet mars (ad2023? 2026? 2028?)

there was an age of wonder

onto this age came Jedi skateboarder parkour/breakdance jedi Nick
son of pARLIAMENT senator of the the crown government under Imperial seal

check my mother out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosy_Buchanan

SENNNNAATTTTEEEE!

also jedi is a decent fighter, but not a Full expert.
his skill more relies in
- skateboarding at skateparks and ramps with airs and slides and grinds and racing downhills and beachpaths and on trains
- and jackie chan jedi parkour stunts
- and half way getting there Ronnie ruen jedi breakdance stunts

NOW FOR THE ANNOUNCMENTS =

THEY HAVE TO DO WITH CONAN =

= Jedi is around 33 years and wishes to chronicle his life

so now jedi wishes to chronicle his life unto this point.

it would be a very fucking interesting story - including - several tv appearances, performances infront of crowds for skating and breaking and parkour. for the girls there'd b a few romance storys. only a few flings. but better than nothing hey girls?

but more importantly the 2nd announcement is ?

i will tell u in 10 min.. basicaly jedi is becoming a free jedi magical healer (well deal is if u have some cash or lots of cash u can pay some or a little but if u have hardly nothing then i guess jedi will just heal for free like the magic healers of the old merlin the magician unicorn gryphon dragon knight if the round table days)

i will tell u all about jedi decision to free heal in 10  min . pronto

and yes randozzi bantam grimcity and hate. this is the last article thread im starting for a few months. just had to keep seperate stop the crew from getting confused. is that cool grimcity bantam randozzi hate ?? all cool guys???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7U2Bpc7v50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FG-1KVYoeY

« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 11:48:15 AM by nick jedi sk8boarder »

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 11:42:30 AM »
senate !?

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2015, 12:52:11 PM »
Damn, did this thread consolidation happen because of Hawk, Hosoi and Slater? Hard to say, but probably.

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2015, 02:38:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Damn, did this thread consolidation happen because of Hawk, Hosoi and Slater? Hard to say, but probably.
[close]

2/3 of the people you mentioned requested that we consolidate, though I am not at liberty to say which two they were.

i blame jackie chan

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2015, 05:28:31 PM »
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2015, 05:33:43 PM »
so it appears consolidation

thanks for the word up administrator

still as go people

jedi will become a free healer

(if he is in th same room as them - not rod laver arena - im talking a normal room)  = then he can heal =

= the blind (i can also walk with them and they can have jedi healing so they can see while i walk with them in an outside scenario)

= the deaf

= the people who have no sense of smelll

jedi healing people
jedi healing

if u hve some money or or a lot of money then pay some funds for healing.

but if u have no money or little money = then jedi will heal for free

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2015, 06:24:55 PM »

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2015, 06:29:55 PM »
Yo jedi where are you accessing the internet?  who is putting u up?
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Budo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2015, 11:01:10 PM »
Sometimes I forget how crazy SLAP is.
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2015, 05:39:23 AM »
I think this may be a fake Jedi thread.

Far too coherent.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2015, 05:54:22 AM »
^^ New meds?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2015, 09:22:13 AM »
^^ New meds?

Judging by the threads he's off em or going in a full manic state or something.  Yo Jedi if you're stayin at your moms and shes hearing you talk all that wildness and not doing anything about it, fucking shame on her.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2015, 09:42:14 AM »
p sure his mom has been the one committing him, she keeps kicking him out of the house for talking about Tony hawk. I'm sure she is losing her mind over this, it sucks.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here