Author Topic: Nick Jedi  (Read 121776 times)

OldmanEpic

Re: Nick Jedi
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2015, 01:13:24 PM »
Well im in my normal sunday routine, talked breifly over the telephone to tony, christian and kelly.

I brought you up jedi and they all want to apologize.

They are embassadors for the surfing and skating communities and they wish you no ill will.

They asked my to relay the apology to you.

They are all very sorry jedi and wish you the best😊

Take it easy man and go skate and have fun! And give your mom a big hug and say your sorry too

nick jedi sk8boarder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2015, 02:14:51 PM »
no. the thread is real not fake

so HATE! ? ? ? ?

2/3RDS of the people mentioned requested consolidation.

my bets its hosoi and hawk

slater is "the domino" that was left out

DOMIINO EFFECT

slaterhosoihawk must fall

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2015, 02:36:25 PM »
SAY IM SORRY ?

hell fuck no

il say sorry to hawk slater hosoi in the grave

IF THEY DONT PAY ME THE MONEY THEY RIPPED

and admit they fucked over my family against me ever since december year 2000

that's right hawk kelly hosoi turned my whole family against me since year 2000

punishable offence. ISSSSSNNNNNNT IT COOOOOONNAAAAAAAANNN ?

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2015, 05:55:16 PM »
Remember crew. Ben Cousins acutaly broke into an SAS Commando training military base just weeks ago inn perth aswell

he broke into a fucking commando sniper training facillity

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2015, 06:50:55 PM »
Remember crew. Ben Cousins acutaly broke into an SAS Commando training military base just weeks ago inn perth aswell

Not sure what that proves?

Also, can you help me out Jedi? I'm blind.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2015, 09:20:13 PM »
Jedi could you list the stuff you can't cure?

I got a whole bunch of health issues/stds I need help with. Also can you do abortions?
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2015, 12:04:21 AM »
yeah poopnuts i can cure the need for hawk and kelly to have money in their bank accounts for an $800,000 house, a $30,000 car, and $400,000

and i can guarantee that if the cure doesnt arrive in time = then hawk'll pay. doc martin style. ten ups . bitch

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2015, 12:11:51 AM »
yeah poopnuts i can cure the need for hawk and kelly to have money in their bank accounts for an $800,000 house, a $30,000 car, and $400,000

and i can guarantee that if the cure doesnt arrive in time = then hawk'll pay. doc martin style. ten ups . bitch

???

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2015, 04:40:05 AM »
Could someone audio file that last post? Braille screen is fucking up on me.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2015, 10:01:53 AM »

I always suspected Mr. Cousins might try to pull something like this.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2015, 11:04:04 PM »
it appears mr cousins will serve 28 days in a psych hospital . set up if u ask me. y does he he have to be locked up. bullshit

here's the article about cousins getting locked up . it goes into it in detail so make sure u read it all. to catch them all out :)

here's the article

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/ben-cousins-could-become-involuntary-patient-for-28-day-psychiatric-assessment-wa-police/story-fnhocxo3-1227280107744

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 11:09:04 PM by nick jedi sk8boarder »

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2015, 12:07:16 AM »
Jedi can you cure erectile dysfunction? I also blame Hawk and Slater for not being able to get up so I think you helping me will really stick it to them.

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2015, 12:24:35 AM »
Jedi do you now live vicariously through ben cousins?

PS: fuck tommy hawlk, kerry slaytur, and kristen hoesoy

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2015, 01:00:51 AM »
Jedi if you know telepathy and can talk to Jackie Chan. Why don't you just use telepathy to talk to Hawk, Slater or Hosoi? Seems like you could get everything figured out real quick.

Also why aren't you replying to people that need help? Do you think there problems aren't good enough?

Last, I had some bad tuna from the deli which gave me the shits pretty bad. Do you do curses or voodoo shit? I wanna put a curse on them but don't know how.

Please help.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2015, 11:57:28 PM »
no sanka coffee i dont live my life vicariously through ben cousins. but it appears ben cousins has been doing the vise versa with the jedi my man sanka coffee. so it appears.

also new update. it appears ben cousins had an accident in hospital (a small fall, he hit his head on a step). so they took him to emergency but they cleared him safe. now theyv moved him to a more secure facility.

here's the article link

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/12591119/cousins-in-psychiatric-unit/

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2015, 01:20:59 AM »
Jedi if you know telepathy and can talk to Jackie Chan. Why don't you just use telepathy to talk to Hawk, Slater or Hosoi? Seems like you could get everything figured out real quick.

Also why aren't you replying to people that need help? Do you think there problems aren't good enough?

Last, I had some bad tuna from the deli which gave me the shits pretty bad. Do you do curses or voodoo shit? I wanna put a curse on them but don't know how.

Please help.
I guess our problems are too small for him, and by "small" I mean my erectile dysfunction.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2015, 02:08:17 AM »
no rafiki ur problems arnt too small for me. i can relate to normal everyday life.

but rafiki its just that ive been warned that poopnutsupreme could be tony hawk trying to jib me on the slap forums so thar means im trying to ignore poopnuts. is that cool rafiki?

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2015, 09:55:19 AM »
Yeah I understand, I do get those Tony Hawk vibes from him too.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2015, 10:07:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

???
bahaha

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2015, 11:26:44 AM »
I came in here just to put you on ignore

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2015, 05:13:01 AM »
randozzi hate grimcity and bantam i will continue write on my
'Nick Jedi" thread
but i feel this issue needs to be addressed with its own thread
dont worry though moderators i wont start a new thread for another few weeks - ok guys :)

Now no shit - Jedi has been monitoring cable television and the internet for info and has noticed that since Jedi hooked up with Vans = as a result ive seen mtv clips and tv Ads and tv shows with direct product placement of Vans similar to the bo mbardment of Dre Beats Pill speaker/dock and Headphones. in foxtel advertisements on mtv and also channel V. and on Home and Away (australian 7pm daily soap opera drama)

and ive seen Vans product placement in other tv shows and ads too on free toair tv

its bombardment

theyr using jedi as the muse again

1) after jedi gave magic to the world in 2000 december
(except hardcore skaters, surfers, snowboarders, bmx, other hardcore xgames etc and martial arts acrobats and ninjas and trained spies and spy masters and trapeze without the net and other crazy shit - bcause these crew already had magic powers)

= mtv and holywood and tv shows and ads all started flooding their stuff with skate/bmx/surf/moto etc etc

2) after jedi started doing parkour in 2005 = mtv holywood tv starting flooding their stuff with parkour - ie madonna (with her song that has the lyrics "every little thing i seem to say or do - im hung up on you" i think it was that clip?

3)when jedi started skating with his first purple lightsaber in 2008 = mtv holywood tv has gradualy pushed glow lights led lights glow paint glow dust powder until today in 2015 glow theme is a major part of western culture. glow theme is part of our world now.

started by jedi in 2008 when i purchased my 1st purple lightsaber for 250 credits from Platos in Frankston (a collectibles and record music store that also doubles as a clothing store)

4) back in 2009 jedi was right into bboy breakin. especialy to tupac beats and beastie boys and jamiroquai. now my best move with my lightsaber was throw my white lexus hat in the air then do a frontflip roundodoff thn qickily catch the lexus hat as it fell = since then around back in 2009 and 2010 the mtv dancers in the clips were copying my roundouff in all the dance clips like =  baby get shaky after school baby go crazy break the rulesoh he we go oh here we go here we go go go

5) now since jedi has been sponsored by Vans since 2013 = mtv holywood tv are insinuating Vans into product placement on theyr actors. soon Vans will overtake Nike as Mtv and holywood and tv 's favorite shoe. u watch = if jedi stays sponsored by Vans = that'll happen

i'll keep u updated crew if i see more product placement bombardment
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:39:36 AM by nick jedi sk8boarder »

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2015, 05:55:46 AM »
Hey Jedi,  I  still can't see. Help a slapper out.

Fuck the haters tho.

You're the Jedi. Above material shit.

LloydChristmas

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2015, 07:10:13 AM »
1) after jedi gave magic to the world in 2000 december

this is classic slap if you ask me, but it's tricky because new threads will inevitably keep popping up.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2015, 08:13:58 AM »
train racing is overrated

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2015, 08:43:19 AM »
Jedi,

You are a horrible healer, three people have brought up their problems but you've done nothing to help. All you do is continue talking about yourself. You know who really gave the world magic? Tony Hawk, he landed the 900 in 1999 giving everyone the power of magic when he rode away. It's just another thing you're trying to steal from him like train racing.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2015, 02:49:30 PM »
tony hawk when he boycotted ben pappas doing the 900 in 1999. yeah i heard about that. but seriously lets not bicker. instead deal with the facts = like =

- jedi is on tv
- jedi can get on tv again
- jedi is sponsored
-jedi proved that magic is real
-jedis mother is a former senator
-tony hawk tried to rip jedi off since year 2000 and so did kelly slater
- etc etc and oth facts

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2015, 02:58:15 PM »
tony hawk when he boycotted ben pappas doing the 900 in 1999. yeah i heard about that. but seriously lets not bicker. instead deal with the facts = like =

- jedi is on tv
- jedi can get on tv again
- jedi is sponsored
-jedi proved that magic is real
-jedis mother is a former senator
-tony hawk tried to rip jedi off since year 2000 and so did kelly slater
- etc etc and oth facts

Why do you want to be on TV or sponsored?

Way more important things in life. Like the length of one's bolts.

Keep skating and be good to your mum.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2015, 03:35:08 PM »
i went on tv to
1) promote my new sports of train/ beach/ cliff/ racing
2)promote my then aswell current sponsor trigge.r bros and wearing theyr tshirt on tv evening news
2)finaly at a bit over 30 years of age ive been hooked up with a bigger sponsor - Vans, but in 2001-2004 - graffitti design clothing company "Revolt" flowed me both free clothes but alot he sold me at a discount too. but stilll "Revolt" r the equivalent  trigger bros in sense that theyr both smaller , unlike bigger brands like Vans
and maybe get a proper contract even though Vans have been generous so far and i thank them
they hook me up
-about 10 pairs of shoes a year
-and some hats or tshirts or backpacks etc etc.

vans man

• Rep: 4
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2015, 03:53:37 PM »
Why does anyone even reply to these threads?

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2015, 03:42:21 PM »
apprently ben cousins is still on lock down and hasnt been released yet

free ben

free ben

free ben

free ben

free ben
here's an alternate article http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/ben-cousins-faces-arrest-or-involuntary-mental-health-admission-20150326-1m8bwy.html