Author Topic: Nick Jedi  (Read 121795 times)

nick jedi sk8boarder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Nick Jedi
« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2015, 09:22:53 PM »
interesting call eastenders. theyv already tried to pull the clozepine zombie drug again. but i refused. so no go there. hopefully they dont try and put me in a long term facility. hopefully. il try not to push them and push their buttons so they make that decision. but honestly =

i am in the right

and they are i the wrong

so fuck them if they place me in a long term facility

fuck them

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2015, 09:26:15 PM »
its alright

because

since i am Vans best skater on their entire world team

the best vans skater in the world

maybe yal'll cann fucking keep

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2015, 12:19:42 AM »
interesting call eastenders. theyv already tried to pull the clozepine zombie drug again. but i refused. so no go there. hopefully they dont try and put me in a long term facility. hopefully. il try not to push them and push their buttons so they make that decision. but honestly =

i am in the right

and they are i the wrong

so fuck them if they place me in a long term facility

fuck them

No, I love ya Jedi but your mental state was deteriorating.  Try other options if the clozapine doesn't work for you.  Hope you get it sorted boss
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2015, 04:53:28 AM »
 suckers go to the psych ward, come on dude.  People get sucked into that pych ward system like flies to shit
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #154 on: May 02, 2015, 05:22:53 PM »
and i am not FUCKING ENJOYING IT.

also hate grimcity randozzi bantam my apologies on the vans proppeller video rant = because jedi was not in it

i felt it was justified though

and im sorry to piss u off

from now on i will continue to post = strictly on the "Nick Jedi" - thread = ok guys

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2015, 10:50:55 PM »
the sometimes seesawing (in 2 minds sometimes? - sometimes? maybe?) doctor seems set to discharge me either before this weekend or just after this weekend.

if im not free by then - then maybe? assume something has went wrong - maybe?

ive got em nuetralized though

= ive been empemplorary with my medication track record in the last 3 and a half years =

= never missed a fornightly injection for 3 and a half years ( ive been late for it about 6 times in the whole 3 and a half years = by a few days = thats it = exemplorary!!)

= never missed my oral tablets except in around november 2014 for a month = exemplorary

there is no justifiable reason i should not be discharged by this friday or next monday - no ifs or buts

i will keep you all posted

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #156 on: May 02, 2015, 11:35:56 PM »
Wait they let you online in there? Damn dude good luck, hope you get out and get everything figured out soon. Also hope you get to see your part in the Vans video.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #157 on: May 03, 2015, 03:38:05 AM »
Wait they let you online in there? Damn dude good luck, hope you get out and get everything figured out soon. Also hope you get to see your part in the Vans video.

I know you think you look hilarious doing all this shit but you're heading in Jedi's direction with your obsession with Jedi.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: May 03, 2015, 04:02:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I know you think you look hilarious doing all this shit but you're heading in Jedi's direction with your obsession with Jedi.

You say that like it's an insult. Who doesn't want to be like Jedi? If it makes you feel any better I'll stay out of this thread for a bit, I do feel like I've posted way too much in here.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 04:04:37 AM by poopnutsupreme »
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #159 on: May 03, 2015, 04:35:38 AM »
the sometimes seesawing (in 2 minds sometimes? - sometimes? maybe?) doctor seems set to discharge me either before this weekend or just after this weekend.

if im not free by then - then maybe? assume something has went wrong - maybe?

ive got em nuetralized though

= ive been empemplorary with my medication track record in the last 3 and a half years =

= never missed a fornightly injection for 3 and a half years ( ive been late for it about 6 times in the whole 3 and a half years = by a few days = thats it = exemplorary!!)

= never missed my oral tablets except in around november 2014 for a month = exemplorary

there is no justifiable reason i should not be discharged by this friday or next monday - no ifs or buts

i will keep you all posted

What about all the weed and legal highs?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #160 on: May 03, 2015, 08:24:17 PM »
whatever about legal synthetic cannabis highs and slightly illegal real cannabis highs

ive trialed synthetic cannabis for 9 months

and im over it

so im stopping it alltogether

and im also over smoking real cannabis

so im stopping smoking it

i might smoke a real cannabis ciggarrette once or twice every 6 months

but thats it

from now on im only smoking real ciggarrettes = and im stopping them before im 40 years old so i dont contract cancer or another related illness

thats it for nick on the legal highs and slightly illegal highs

oh and no more meth once or twice a year = or xtasy once or twice every 2 years also

peace and love crew

peace and love

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #161 on: May 03, 2015, 08:30:50 PM »
put it this way 360 frip

im around 34 years old and im over it

put it this way

ive done fuck all hard drugs my whole life (but i have tried several of them on occasion)

and when i was 21 for about 4 months i was an alcoholic but apart from that ive only drunk alcohol on spare occasion

BUT WHEN IT COMES TO REAL CANNABIS = JUST LIKE CHRISTIAN HOSOI DID IN THE 1980's = I SMOKED MY WAY TO THE TOP

and now im over it

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #162 on: May 03, 2015, 08:39:08 PM »
Jedi needs a vacation. Like Jeezy

PsychOut

« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2015, 03:26:01 AM »
Wow Jedi your in the psych ward? How long have you been in there, give us a low down on what ur daily life is like in there, how long have you been in there, stay off the weed and alcohol Jedi, there's millions of medication in the world some work on people some don't, if the stuff ur on makes u feel like a zombie, tell them and get something else that makes you feel better, good luck Jedi, let us know ur progress

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2015, 05:20:36 AM »
psychout ive been here for just over 2 weeks. fuck all their medications. i dont need them. ive always been adamant since december 2000 that ive never had a mental illness and i never fucking will. its all just another bullshit scam just like hawk hosoi slater scam and mtv holywood tv scam.

as to my daily life. they give me bullshit pills at 8 oclock in the morning just before breakfast time. then im allowed to go off the ward site 6 times a day for ciggarrette breaks which are restricted to 20 minutes each. im permitted in these breaks to go other places on the hospital grounds for a walk in the 20 minute breaks like the hospital cafeteria and a couple of the small parks. then lunch at 12 in the afternoon. i spend some time on the internet every couple of hours for 20 min or 30 min or so. then my mother visits me every second day at 4pm with some take out cuisine. every other day i have the eveing meal at 5. then i watch the news at 5pm or 6pm. sometimes a pass the day reading books (ie. they have a realy good NBA book from the 1990's, and some interesting fantasy wizard/warrior art books and some fantasy fiction novels). then i spend some time on the internet listening to youtube songs at night . then they give me more bullshit pills at 8pm at night . then i go to sleep in the next few hours. and wake up and do it all again the next day

as to the zombie drugs

i will personally call channel seven morning news kochie and sam armitage and channel 10 evening news stephen quartermaine and mike the weather man and put a stop to that if the lying dodgy doctors try and pull that zombie drug shit on me again

also if those lying dodgy doctors try and pull that zombie drug shit on me again i fully expect alot of you slapmagazine.com crew to make a full public outcry and protest against this absolute bullshit (the same goes for if they try and lock me up in a long term psych ward for 3 or 4 months)

do not take this shit slapmagazine.com crew

full protest if this happens

because i have done nothing wrong - i have committed no crime

they are abusing their juristriction as doctors and playing cruel games on me for their own twisted satisfaction

it is not like hosoi when he got caught with a pound and a half of crystal meth at hawaii airport - he committed a crime

i have done nothing wrong - i have committed no crime

i am being fucking set up by the psych doctors

so fuck em slapmagazine.com = i urge slapmagazine.com to fight back

fucking fight back

no ifs or buts
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 05:26:01 AM by nick jedi sk8boarder »

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2015, 06:11:35 AM »
DONT DELETE THIS BANTAM HATE RANDOZZI BECAUSE THIS IS HOT OFF THE PRESS

THATS RIGHT GEORGE LUCAS IS A SCAMMER AND SO IS DISNEY AND THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIES ARE ALSO A SCAM

THEY ARE USING JEDI AS THE MUSE FOR THEIR MONEY MAKING SCAMS

AND JEDI RECIEVES NOT ONE CENT

but harrison ford is cool, he is, unless im mistaken

THATS RIGHT - THE "CLONE WARS" ANIMATED SERIES IS A SCAM USING JEDI AS THE MUSE TO SCAM ALL YOU PEOPLE OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY - AND THE MERCHANDISE IS A SCAM ALSO, AND THE GAMES FOR PLAYSTATION, XBOX AND PC ARE A SCAM ALSO

EPISODE 3 WAS A SCAM USING JEDI AS THE MUSE FOR MONEY MAKING SCAMS

SO FUCK YOU GEORGE LUCAS AND DISNEY = LIKE TONY HAWK = YOU CAN EAT ALL YOUR MONEY = WHICH IS FAIRLY FUCKING HARD WHEN YOU HAVE NO FOOD

BUT JEDI WILL STILL GO AND WATCH THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIES AT THE CINEMA AND PAY FOR A TICKET LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THATS BEEN SCAMMED

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2015, 06:13:56 AM »
HATE BANTAM ETC YOU CAN ADD THIS TO THE NICK JEDI THREAD

BUT I URGE YOU NOT TO

ITS HOT OFF THE PRESS

AND YES JEDI WILL GO WATCH THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIES

AND PAY FOR MY TICKET LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THATS BEEN SCAMMED

JUST SO I CAN LAUGH AT THE OTHER JEDIZ IN THE NEW MOVIES

WHO ARE NO MATCH FOR NICK

THE JEDI MASTER

GEORGE LUCAS AND DISNEY

YOU SCAMMING FUCKS

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2015, 06:14:23 AM »
You are my muse also.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2015, 06:16:00 AM »
GEE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY george hanson

youve got me stumped there

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2015, 06:26:31 AM »
list of bullshit george lucas disney using jedi as the muse scams that i can recall offhand

- episode 3 movies and games and merchandise

- all the clone wars computer animated series and games and merchandise

- all the clones was cartoon series and games and merchandise

- force unleashed 1 and 2 games (THE MAIN CHARACTER LOOKS JUST LIKE ME - INFACT AN EXACT REPLICA OF MY PROFILE)

- star wars kinect game

- star wars 4014 (or star wars 2040 or star wars 4045 or whatever the name was where you play a bounty hunter)

- the new star wars movies

- and the fucking rest

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2015, 06:50:09 AM »
How come Star Wars was made in 1977 and Jedi is only 34 years old?

Were they using pre-cogs?

Also, if you were going to make love to one of the Star Wars cast (non-human) which would it be?

Dip it in Hoth Wampa or stick it in Wicket?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2015, 06:52:38 AM »
darth vader in the streets, salicious b crumb in the sheets

Salacious Crumb LAUGHING
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2015, 09:06:55 AM »
May the 4th be with you jedi

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2015, 02:06:25 PM »
i know i know tobey
may the 4th be with you too

and the 4th of july too crew

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2015, 03:23:17 PM »
thanks jedi, but i was hanging out with tony hawk's son recently, riley hawk. we are pretty good friends and sometimes skate together. This time he seemed a bit off, so i inquired what was wrong. He said his dad has been tripping recently over this dude jedi who has been screwing him over for the past 10 years or so. Have you been lying to us this whole time Jedi? are you trying to steal the Hawk fortune?

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2015, 03:55:45 PM »
captain falcon69

i am not going through this all over again

everyone already knows the facts

tony is the rip off so is kelly slater and hosoi

im not going through this again

no offense

its already been explained

upmteenth times x 100 x 1000 times

no offense

nath.

• Rep: 17
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2015, 08:03:20 PM »
Jedi, are you in frankston psychward? i was up there 2 weeks ago, in the hospital, i would of came and visited you buddy. lets go filming when your back feeling yourself

word out Jedi

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIo3sPcHA08
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 08:12:34 PM by nath. »

matt.

• Rep: -6
« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2015, 08:18:19 PM »
Damn Jedi, I hope it all works out for you in there and they let you out soon.

We need some new train racing footage!

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2015, 03:00:36 AM »
BANTAM RANDOZZI GRIMCITY HATE PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE NICK JEDI THREAD

THE QUEEN IS A LIAR WHO KNEW ABOUT NICK JEDI SINCE DECEMBER YEAR 2000 AND LIED TO PROTECT HER MONEY

THE MAIN MEMBERS OF THE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY HAS KNOWN ABOUT NICK JEDI SINCE THE YEAR 2000 DECEMBER

NICK JEDI HAS OUTSMARTED THE QUEENS SPYMASTER SINCE EASTER YEAR 2009
( BUT IN WONT PUSH IT - THE SPYMASTER HAS A CLUE BUT HOWEVER THE SPYMASTER WASNT QUITE AS SHARP AS I ONCE THOUGHT)

BUT FULL RESPECT TO THE QUEENS SPYMASTER IN WORLD WAR 2 (NOT ONLY DID HE KEEP THE QUEEN ALIVE = HE HELPED WIN THE WAR � - UNLIKE HITLERS CHIEF OF INTELLIGENCE WHO OBVIOUSLY WENT DOWN AND FAILED TO KEEP HITLER ALIVE)

BUT REGARDLESS

NICK JEDI HAS REDUCED THE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY AND THE QUEEN TO A BUNCH OF SIMPLE RICH DRUG ADDICTS AND ALCOHOLICS

BUT I ADMIT ZARA PHILLIPS IMPRESSED ME SOMEWHAT WHEN SHE WON SILVER IN THE EQUESTRAIN AT THE LONDON OLYMPICS

REMEMBER JEDI HAS A PERSONAL CONNECTION WITH THE OLYMPICS - HE OBSTRUCTED/STOLE THE OLYPMIC TORCH IN SYNDEY 2000 OLYMPICS FOR THE 1ST TIME IN HISTORY IN FRANKSTON AFTER IT RAN THROUGH MORNINGTON ON THAT LEG OF THE TORCH RELAY - AND THIS STARTED OFF A NATIONWIDE TREND OF OBSTRUCTING THE TORCH ALL OVER AUSTRALIA AND THEN IT CONTINUED INTERNATIONALY IN ATHENS 2004 AND BEIJING 2008 AND LONDON 2012 AND WILL CONTINUE IN RIO 2016

SO GO ZARA

BUT AS TO THE REST OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - SORRY NO GO

YOU HAVE NO REAL POWER NOW THAT NICK JEDI AND HIS LEGIONS OF FANS HAVE THE MAJORITY

YOU ARE MAINLY NOW JUST FIGUREHEADS WITH PILES OF USELESS MONEY JUST LIKE TONY HAWK AND KELLY SLATER AND SNOOP DOGG

ESPECIALLY WITH PRINCE HARRY RUNNING AROUND WITH NAKED WOMEN IN VEGAS LIKE A SKYLARK WHICH DEFINITELY EARNS MY DISAPROVAL - YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A ROLE MODEL FOR CHILDREN ALL AROUND THE WORLD - NOT A NAKED RUNNING AROUND IN LAS VEGAS PANZY SURROUNDED BY NAKED WOMEN

ENOUGH SAID
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 03:09:11 AM by nick jedi sk8boarder »

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2015, 03:20:05 AM »
This will be the final time I bug you on your threads for awhile Jedi but what happened during December 2000 where all these people turned on you? I know the specific instances on what they did when they turned on you but what triggered it? I feel like learning what happened that month will reveal everything behind all this.