Author Topic: Nick Jedi  (Read 121778 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Nick Jedi
« Reply #270 on: May 13, 2015, 03:24:58 PM »
Expand Quote
randozzi bantam hate grimcity - i know you dont need pointless bickering on your website - it serves no purpose at all
[close]

isnt that the whole point of this site?

Some of us bicker pointedly.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #271 on: May 13, 2015, 04:15:55 PM »
thats right

"gay"

some of us bick pointedly not pointlessly and stupidly just to spin hater gibberish

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #272 on: May 13, 2015, 05:07:34 PM »
thats right

"gay"

some of us bick pointedly not pointlessly and stupidly just to spin hater gibberish

You got that right jedi. Hope you're doing OK man. I think a lot of us here are concerned for you.

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #273 on: May 13, 2015, 08:54:00 PM »
"Gay"

Thanks again for the words of encouragement

my discharge still looks set for next week around thursday - fingers crossed - assuming my leave to go home with my mother over the next week goes all well

however

another problem has just occurred

i have contracted a small cold and a chest infection over the last 2 days and 2 nights ago i woke up at 4am in the morning with my windpiipe closed up and i couldnt breath. i was about to die from suffocation but i quickly realized to breath through my nose - which saved my life. the whole ordeal was very traumatising. my roomate (another guy who is 33 years old) suggested i drink hot water before i went back to sleep . this worked, and i didnt suffocate again that night.

the next day (yesterday) i consulted with the other patients and i realized it was a combination of my minor cold/chest infection and the heating system - which is turned up very high at night because its nearly winter here in victoria australia (and winter is quite cold compared with tropical queensland). i am not used to sleeping in such heat. it suffocates me. i tried to drink hot water that night before i went to sleep but i started beggining to have closed airways before i even went to sleep. so i took my blanket and went out and slept in the couch in the lounge room. my breathing was still slightly difficult but i surived the night.

the next morning - today - i once again consulted with the other patients and we realized that my tablet medication could also be a factor - it gives you a dry throat

so i went to the nurses and doctors. and asked for simple cough medicine but they said the doctor had to prescribe it, which is is bullshit "i told them ill just take some cough medicine at home today with my mother". and the doctor said theyll examine my chest - bbbuuuuttt the nurse said later that the medical officer called in sick today so ill have to see him tomorrow.

total bullshit

all because the heating system is turned up too high at night

total bullshit

i asked them to turn it down a few notches. but they said no

i am now too afraid to sleep in my room(for the next couple of nights at least), because i will probably suffocate

gotta love being forced to stay at the psych ward against my will (sarcasm)

and once again hawk slater hoesoi kiss my ass and fuck you

if you paid me my money - id be outta here it 2 fucking seconds, and id never go back

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #274 on: May 13, 2015, 09:03:50 PM »
so its a combination of factors.

- heating system up too high at night and the air in my room is congested which suffocates me

- small cold / chest infection that i have contracted over the last 2 days

- tablet medication which gives me a dry throat

- not permitted to open the window in my room to allow fresh air in

so i am forced for the next few nights at least to sleep on the couch in the lounge room which is in a more larger area and open area whereas my room is smaller and more confined

because if i sleep in my room tonight - i could possibly suffocate and possibly die

fuck you hawk slater hosoi

fucking rats

PsychOut

« Reply #275 on: May 13, 2015, 10:41:21 PM »
"Gay"

Thanks again for the words of encouragement

my discharge still looks set for next week around thursday - fingers crossed - assuming my leave to go home with my mother over the next week goes all well

however

another problem has just occurred

i have contracted a small cold and a chest infection over the last 2 days and 2 nights ago i woke up at 4am in the morning with my windpiipe closed up and i couldnt breath. i was about to die from suffocation but i quickly realized to breath through my nose - which saved my life. the whole ordeal was very traumatising. my roomate (another guy who is 33 years old) suggested i drink hot water before i went back to sleep . this worked, and i didnt suffocate again that night.

the next day (yesterday) i consulted with the other patients and i realized it was a combination of my minor cold/chest infection and the heating system - which is turned up very high at night because its nearly winter here in victoria australia (and winter is quite cold compared with tropical queensland). i am not used to sleeping in such heat. it suffocates me. i tried to drink hot water that night before i went to sleep but i started beggining to have closed airways before i even went to sleep. so i took my blanket and went out and slept in the couch in the lounge room. my breathing was still slightly difficult but i surived the night.

the next morning - today - i once again consulted with the other patients and we realized that my tablet medication could also be a factor - it gives you a dry throat

so i went to the nurses and doctors. and asked for simple cough medicine but they said the doctor had to prescribe it, which is is bullshit "i told them ill just take some cough medicine at home today with my mother". and the doctor said theyll examine my chest - bbbuuuuttt the nurse said later that the medical officer called in sick today so ill have to see him tomorrow.

total bullshit

all because the heating system is turned up too high at night

total bullshit

i asked them to turn it down a few notches. but they said no

i am now too afraid to sleep in my room(for the next couple of nights at least), because i will probably suffocate

gotta love being forced to stay at the psych ward against my will (sarcasm)

and once again hawk slater hoesoi kiss my ass and fuck you

if you paid me my money - id be outta here it 2 fucking seconds, and id never go back

You cant just give people  cough medicine Jedi, especially if your on medication in a psych ward because of side effects of your medication

PsychOut

« Reply #276 on: May 13, 2015, 10:42:59 PM »
so its a combination of factors.

- heating system up too high at night and the air in my room is congested which suffocates me

- small cold / chest infection that i have contracted over the last 2 days

- tablet medication which gives me a dry throat

- not permitted to open the window in my room to allow fresh air in

so i am forced for the next few nights at least to sleep on the couch in the lounge room which is in a more larger area and open area whereas my room is smaller and more confined

because if i sleep in my room tonight - i could possibly suffocate and possibly die

fuck you hawk slater hosoi

fucking rats

your actually thinking the worst Jedi, your straight paranoid, your not going to die

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #277 on: May 13, 2015, 11:23:59 PM »
jedi i used to get like that too, what helps me is sleeping with a fan that's directed on my face

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #278 on: May 14, 2015, 12:08:05 AM »
tobey after all your moronic shit - that fan in the face idea has credit, but no chance of that in the psych ward

and psychout

once again im just ignoring your gibberish shit

point stop

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #279 on: May 14, 2015, 12:13:37 AM »
tobey after all your moronic shit - that fan in the face idea has credit, but no chance of that in the psych ward

and psychout

point stop

yea been in a bad mood its my birthday week and i hate birthdays, i mean whats the point after your 21st birthday?
but yea i have anxiety when trying to sleep so i only take my anxiety meds when im going to sleep and i use to be the worst at going to sleep.
You should try geodon i got it at a psych ward when i was 18 and thats been basically the only medication that hasn't changed cause i also don't like k pins, you can't do anything on them but with this medication the only side effect i have is that im a little tired which is why i take it to go to sleep. Consult your doctors they are just trying to help

nath.

• Rep: 17
« Reply #280 on: May 14, 2015, 02:08:52 AM »
Expand Quote

and psychout

point stop
[close]

yea been in a bad mood its my birthday week and i hate birthdays, i mean whats the point after your 21st birthday?
but yea i have anxiety when trying to sleep so i only take my anxiety meds when im going to sleep and i use to be the worst at going to sleep.
You should try geodon i got it at a psych ward when i was 18 and thats been basically the only medication that hasn't changed cause i also don't like k pins, you can't do anything on them but with this medication the only side effect i have is that im a little tired which is why i take it to go to sleep. Consult your doctors they are just trying to help

what stuff did you take? im in the same boat, i took doxepin and man that shit fucked me up for the last 7 months i hardly remember shit on those, everything was like a dream and i couldnt think straight, withdrawls from coming off that shit was fucked up, im still dealing with it a month and a half later, i ended up just taking meletonin for sleep then stopped that aswell, now i take nothing, pretty much wait it out until im tired then get into bed, dont userly sleep until 3, but its way better then feeling zombie as and not wanting to get off the couch because you feel like you have drunk a bottle of wine everyday. i guess some meds work for other people but not for me

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #281 on: May 14, 2015, 06:18:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

and psychout

point stop
[close]

[close]

what stuff did you take? im in the same boat, i took doxepin and man that shit fucked me up for the last 7 months i hardly remember shit on those, everything was like a dream and i couldnt think straight, withdrawls from coming off that shit was fucked up, im still dealing with it a month and a half later, i ended up just taking meletonin for sleep then stopped that aswell, now i take nothing, pretty much wait it out until im tired then get into bed, dont userly sleep until 3, but its way better then feeling zombie as and not wanting to get off the couch because you feel like you have drunk a bottle of wine everyday. i guess some meds work for other people but not for me

i take a low dosage of geodon for sleep and for an SSRI i take paxil

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #282 on: May 14, 2015, 04:02:51 PM »
so as the story goes, yesterday i had my 1st extended leave for 6 hours

and i spent most of that time outside

which healed my breathing system to an extent

and because i wasnt in the sterile air of the psych ward ( which is also over heated because the heating is up too high)

i was fortunately able to sleep in my room again at psych ward

because of my exposure to fresh air on leave

and i have leave again today and saturday and monday

which i will spend again most of it outside

but crew = 3 nights ago = it was a close call crew = i nearly suffocated

keep that in mind crew

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #283 on: May 14, 2015, 05:27:59 PM »
NJ, how many generations of your family have lived in AU? Were they originally cast there as prisoners? if so for what?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #284 on: May 14, 2015, 05:42:11 PM »
User: "Psychout" giving Jedi advice how to get out of the psych ward, coincidence or not?
Also, all this talk about the pysch ward reminds of the old guy (Raleigh?) rambling on on that old sublime album. Have Sublime ever wronged you Jedi?

Raleigh Theodore Sakers --Complete Uncut Rant on Vimeo

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #285 on: May 14, 2015, 08:10:13 PM »
sublime where around before my time man. full respect to bradley and sublime and the californ i a

and no my family where not prisoners deported from uk 200 years ago

my mothers family - my great great grandad was a doctor that imigrated from usa in 1890 but his family is originaly from uk and scotland
my great grandfather was a war hero in world war 1 who died of mustard gas poisining a few years after returning home
my grandfather was a banker who later worked on oil refineries

and my fathers side - my grandfather was a carpenter who moved from south america to australia in the early 1970's

PsychOut

« Reply #286 on: May 14, 2015, 08:14:24 PM »
do you think you will have kids one day Jedi and eventually become a grandfather?

PsychOut

« Reply #287 on: May 14, 2015, 08:16:50 PM »
User: "Psychout" giving Jedi advice how to get out of the psych ward, coincidence or not?
Also, all this talk about the pysch ward reminds of the old guy (Raleigh?) rambling on on that old sublime album. Have Sublime ever wronged you Jedi?

Raleigh Theodore Sakers --Complete Uncut Rant on Vimeo

name orginally came from this film, dont tell Jedi that, he already thinks 50cent is talking about him in lyrics
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0EIKC0YbyE

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #288 on: May 15, 2015, 02:55:33 AM »
psychout that hippy clip was truly inspirational (slight sarcasm , not full sarcasm). is that realy jack nicholson? if so i might as well tell you that he is part of the holywood scam of using me as the muse for their money making scams. alot of the actors are

and no ill never have kids. because tony and kelly will never pay me what they owe me, and as a result i will never be able to afford kids. on the other hand - tony has had 4 wives and has about 6 kids or something like that

PsychOut

« Reply #289 on: May 15, 2015, 04:20:16 AM »
psychout that hippy clip was truly inspirational (slight sarcasm , not full sarcasm). is that realy jack nicholson? if so i might as well tell you that he is part of the holywood scam of using me as the muse for their money making scams. alot of the actors are

and no ill never have kids. because tony and kelly will never pay me what they owe me, and as a result i will never be able to afford kids. on the other hand - tony has had 4 wives and has about 6 kids or something like that

Hawk is one horny man, he also stole his mates wife, did you know that one Jedi? He didn't just rip you off he dogged his mate for his women

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #290 on: May 15, 2015, 04:35:47 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hawk is one horny man, he also stole his mates wife, did you know that one Jedi? He didn't just rip you off he dogged his mate for his women

Is that true? I thought he just banged the nanny? If he did, fuck that shit. All that weird fucking friend's wives thing is horrible.

Also Jedi, I must confess, I'm not blind. It was just the fact you claimed you could cure blindness that encouraged me.

Another, I confession. I didn't see you in the Vans video, pretty sure you worked that one out (as you don't ride for them and didn't film anything for them ever).

Hope you can get your shit sorted out. Psychout is right in many ways though, you can't go through life blaming other people for your own misfortune. That path goes nowhere...

P.S. Doesn't Sy Snootles turn you on a little?

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

PsychOut

« Reply #291 on: May 15, 2015, 04:48:39 AM »

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #292 on: May 15, 2015, 05:46:38 AM »
http://pagesix.com/2011/03/15/skating-into-arms-of-pals-wife/

That taints him for sure. I had a friend who did this to a couple of people I knew of and soon enough he wasn't a friend. Not saying everyone has to be angels but screwing a friend's girl is really low. The whole ego thing of it is horrible.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #293 on: May 15, 2015, 03:41:10 PM »
yeah well

i have a far worse opinion of hawk than that !!

and as for vans

of course i ride for them

even though i dont have a "big contract"

its more like a "smaller deal" that i have going on

but its still definitely kelly hawk that owe me the decent size dollars

like i said they owe me about $5 million between them - at least

but i dont want their millions - i want an $800,000 house (which if tony's smart he can build for around $5-600,000 and pay me with for $800,000) and a $30,000 car and $400,000 bank account

« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 03:43:17 PM by nick jedi sk8boarder »

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #294 on: May 15, 2015, 04:19:09 PM »
yeah well

i have a far worse opinion of hawk than that !!

and as for vans

of course i ride for them

even though i dont have a "big contract"

its more like a "smaller deal" that i have going on

but its still definitely kelly hawk that owe me the decent size dollars

like i said they owe me about $5 million between them - at least

but i dont want their millions - i want an $800,000 house (which if tony's smart he can build for around $5-600,000 and pay me with for $800,000) and a $30,000 car and $400,000 bank account

I'm sure we all would like this dropped in our laps. Truth is most of us will have to work hard our whole lives and still not have these things. So the choice is to get on with it and enjoy life the best you can or waste years wallowing in self-pity at this perceived injustice (which won't get you these things anyway).

Stay out of the psych ward, stay off any drugs and stay healthy Jedi.

fangen

« Reply #295 on: May 15, 2015, 04:57:07 PM »
You're not sponsored by Vans jedi.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #296 on: May 15, 2015, 05:21:13 PM »
Have you ever tried clonazepam/klonopin?

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #297 on: May 15, 2015, 07:30:25 PM »
no fangen - your not sponsored by vans

jedi however is sponsored by vans

and i dont even know y im responding to this rubbish

of course im sponsored by vans

does it hurt fangen? that im sponsored by vans? does it hurt. or r u just trying to draw me out into a pointless arguement. because i am a famous celebrity with lots of female fans and you fangen are a nobody who just wants to argue with me for some free entertainment

and old man epic and 360 frip

im just continuing to ignore you

and fangen after this im just ignoring you

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #298 on: May 15, 2015, 07:35:05 PM »

this is another one for all the haters

pity i could care less because i am

the no.1 skateboarder in melbourne
the no.1 skateboarder in australia
the most famous skateboarder in australia
the most famous skateboarder in melbourne
the no.1 skateboard racer in australia
the most famous skateboard racer in australia
one of the most famous skateboarders in usa and canada (including LA, NYC, Miami, Washington and Chicago)
one of the most famous skateboard racers in usa and canada
famous in hawaii
and partially famous in other parts of thewestern world like England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales and New Zealand
and the rest

and i have all the female fans that go with it

nick jedi sk8boarder

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #299 on: May 15, 2015, 07:46:32 PM »
 :)