Author Topic: The Underdog Video  (Read 438 times)

jomeara1

The Underdog Video
« on: April 10, 2015, 07:31:53 AM »
Does anyone remember this video?? I was digging through some old skate videos and this one pops up on VHS and it was actually one of the first skate videos I've ever watched.  Looking at it now years later I had no idea people like koston, mikey taylor, or torey pudwill were in it.  I know it might be a stupid question/topic, but it brings me back some memories and I'm not sure how popular this video was at the time since I was only like 11 years old then.

Gil

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
Re: The Underdog Video
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 07:43:35 AM »
Hyped on this thread!  One of the first vids I saw too.

My buddy had it on VHS, and I believe I found a download link a couple of years ago and have it on a hard drive somewhere.

The only specifics I remember are how frustrating it was that there were no names in the montages, and some guy doing a manual down the street that goes on for like a mile.
Going into to business with Vallely is the skateboarding equivalent of starting a land war in Asia, just don't.

jomeara1

Re: The Underdog Video
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 07:47:01 AM »
Hyped on this thread!  One of the first vids I saw too.

My buddy had it on VHS, and I believe I found a download link a couple of years ago and have it on a hard drive somewhere.

The only specifics I remember are how frustrating it was that there were no names in the montages, and some guy doing a manual down the street that goes on for like a mile.

Fuck yeah! I'm pretty sure that was Pablo Favela