Author Topic: Black Ops 3  (Read 6764 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Black Ops 3
« on: April 11, 2015, 11:10:42 PM »

ohhyess

• Rep: -43
Re: Black Ops 3
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 03:53:45 AM »
I feel like they just barely came out with Advanced Warfare.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 10:03:06 PM »
they come out with a new call of duty ever year but you sir are going to get gnarred everyday because you were the first and only person to respond to one of my threads in this section

pancake man

• Rep: 34
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 08:04:22 AM »
I haven't played a single COD since  MW2, and it will probably stay that way. There is no reinventing the FPS like COD4 did, god that game was amazing

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 08:29:34 AM »
zombies

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 08:50:19 AM »
THE NUMEBRS MASON.

Jesus, I haven't even finished the campaign in Black Ops 1 and already I find it hilarious hearing that.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2015, 12:35:39 AM »
Played the beta for a little tonight ill probably play more tomorrow but its so much different from Advance Warfare. They definitely stole some shit from Destiny and Titan Fall. You can fly now for a little and also wall run, you can also do like a ground smash like how you could in destiny ( depending on what class you picked). Ill probably buy it though because its still fun and nice change of pace from Advance Warfare 

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015, 09:05:11 PM »
Anyone else pick this up today? Decent game.

Best one since MW2.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 12:35:24 AM by Bubblegum Tate »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Coconut Lotion

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 04:44:38 AM »
I got it on release day, pretty bummed on it. Not as fun as advanced warfare. The gameplay feels clunky and all the guns are basically the same. I'm still playing it for a couple hours a day though..

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2015, 06:36:31 AM »
I got halo 5 instead of this, don't regret my decision

No1knows

• Rep: -43
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2015, 01:23:35 PM »
I haven't played a single COD since  MW2, and it will probably stay that way. There is no reinventing the FPS like COD4 did, god that game was amazing

Fuck yeah ! COD 4 and Modern Warfare 2 were the best they made... First Black ops was not too bad. Ghosts and black ops 2 in my opinions sucks. Also... Black ops 3.... running on walls and shit ? Screw that..
hi.

test

• Rep: 0
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2016, 11:21:41 PM »
 ;)   i  like  this     :)

goldenslot

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2016, 08:17:44 PM »
Yea i actually got it on Christmas eve and it was 40 dollars then and just said "fuck it, treat yo self". The only thing i don't like is the melee isn't a one hit kill unless you have a knife as a weapon, instead of all the other cod games you always had the knife when you did the melee.

TrustNo1

• Rep: 2
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2016, 11:23:16 PM »
Yea i actually got it on Christmas eve and it was 40 dollars then and just said "fuck it, treat yo self". The only thing i don't like is the melee isn't a one hit kill unless you have a knife as a weapon, instead of all the other cod games you always had the knife when you did the melee.

I hated that at first too! After a while you get used to it and stop using melee period. I'm hoping they stick with this for the rest of the series, panic knifing always seemed very connection based.

jomeara1

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2016, 02:04:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck yeah ! COD 4 and Modern Warfare 2 were the best they made... First Black ops was not too bad. Ghosts and black ops 2 in my opinions sucks. Also... Black ops 3.... running on walls and shit ? Screw that..

MW2 was the most perfect COD ever.  I loved everything about that game and put so much time into it.  Black Ops 3 was the first COD I bought since MW3 and I want to like it, but the whole jet pack/sliding around on the ground, running on walls thing makes it more frustrating for me to kill someone.  I also hate that they made it harder to get killstreaks now.

Xtal

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2016, 02:36:37 PM »
Call Of Duty will suck forever, ever since MW3.
Halo will suck forever, ever since Halo 4.
Gears Of War will suck forever, ever since Judgment.

Basically every legendary 1st or 3rd person shooter franchise that existed on 360, will now suck forever.