Author Topic: Need help with Front Shuv's  (Read 16553 times)

Tufty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
Re: Need help with Front Shuv's
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2015, 07:31:10 PM »
 It may sound wierd but can you fs 180 no comply?

if yes immitate the movement with back foot as much you can and when you reach around 45 degrees just pop it abruptly.

Used to do them with normal pop but I had to do one step behind to land them. This way I do them underneath my legs.

PARANOID

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2015, 08:58:53 PM »
Oh man, I love these. For me, this trick is all with the back foot. The front foot just catches it. The best way I can explain it is the back foot has to do sort of a pedaling backwards motion but with force for the pop. Basically sit on a bicycle, pedal it backwards, and that's what your back foot needs to do after popping the board. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I taught everyone I know how to front shuv, or do it better, this exact way.

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2015, 04:19:39 AM »
how i figured it our is that my back foot is on the inner part of the tail by where your heels are usually, and i popped it out in front of me, but my foot popped it more to the side than just forward, and then i jumped back hella far wear the board did a shitty on the ground 180 power slide, then i kept doing them, my brain might be fried but that's how i remember doing my first one, OH and be center over the board, don't look or face forward seeing where your going just shoulders over and watch how the board spins and how high the front goes, and when your in the air after jump kicking the board away it will stop rotating and you can land on it. so pop and pray pretty much. sorry for the shit explanation i'll find the video that helped me later.