Author Topic: kind of stupid but at least im being honest  (Read 4094 times)

fck_scty

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
kind of stupid but at least im being honest
« on: April 29, 2015, 05:37:34 AM »
seriously im not having a progress at skateboarding its been 2 years and im still fucking scared at ledges and FLIP TRICKS i mean i've got shove its and no-complys and small 4 stair gaps seriously dude but i can't flip and land with my front feet just because i can't commit i'm a pussy wtf

i feel that im exposing myself but well im extremely high on some buttery hash

and thats the real problem im high all the time i can't get sober cause ill go to the skatepark and everyone is smoking weed and seriously i just can't take it anymore i've got to tell my problems to the slap magazine forums maybe it will solve the issue

Tay

Re: kind of stupid but at least im being honest
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 08:20:11 AM »
I don't want to suggest a life of constant drinking but, sometimes it gives you confidence and courage. Seems like I only land new tricks when I've had two alcoholic beverages.

Lighthearted music helps too. I'm sure everyone here can relate to what you're feeling, skating is dangerous and unpredictable, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 08:29:39 PM »
How important is progress to fun for you?  If you aren't enjoying the things you can already do that are fun because you have it in your mind that you're supposed to be learning then you're not getting skateboarding at all.

First of all, this thing is a fucking toy and it's supposed to be fun.  If you're beating yourself up over some tricks, you need to step away.  If you're too high to skate, then don't smoke weed especially the paranoia inducing stress weed that you're puffing.

Some people go their whole life sucking on a skateboard and having an awesome time doing it.  I've seen dudes with natural talent landing the hardest shit without any appreciation or joy at what they could accomplish on a skateboard.  The tricks will come, but would it matter if you don't enjoy doing them at all?  Just go with the flow and push the boundaries of what you can already do.  Appreciate whatever tricks you already have because everyone loses tricks.

ohhgreenworld

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 03:08:20 PM »
its all about fun dude, i could no-complies and shuv-its for the rest of my life and be happy
Optimism is key
Besides i always progress when im having fun with friends or something, dont sweat it, everything will come around for ya..
for instance it took me 2-3 years to land a kickflip, after that everything came easier

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 07:14:07 PM »
" ledges and FLIP TRICKS" who gives a fuck bomb a hill pussy

felix.

• Rep: -34
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 05:09:26 AM »
" ledges and FLIP TRICKS" who gives a fuck bomb a hill pussy
totally or just make up your own tricks.

drunkaroos

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 08:54:39 PM »
just go fast and hold on. you'll be surprised

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 10:09:10 AM »
veganshawn gave some advice years back that was spot on

put the bong down, sober up and go out slappy some curbs

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2019, 05:36:53 PM »
seriously im not having a progress at skateboarding its been 2 years and im still fucking scared at ledges and FLIP TRICKS i mean i've got shove its and no-complys and small 4 stair gaps seriously dude but i can't flip and land with my front feet just because i can't commit i'm a pussy wtf

and thats the real problem im high all the time i can't get sober cause ill go to the skatepark and everyone is smoking weed and seriously i just can't take it anymore i've got to tell my problems to the slap magazine forums maybe it will solve the issue
It's all for fun. I'd consider not smoking weed n such , Im not preaching by any means but I won't smoke it because it makes me paranoid. I remember being young trying to skate high n I couldn't even Ollie because of the anxiety. My legs were like Jello. Anywho , hoping your having fun three + years later.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2019, 09:22:32 PM »
veganshawn gave some advice years back that was spot on

put the bong down, sober up and go out slappy some curbs

Slappies are never the answer.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2019, 10:31:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
It's all for fun. I'd consider not smoking weed n such , Im not preaching by any means but I won't smoke it because it makes me paranoid. I remember being young trying to skate high n I couldn't even Ollie because of the anxiety. My legs were like Jello. Anywho , hoping your having fun three + years later.

What are the odds that this dude has been silently lurking slap for the past 4 years, patiently waiting to see if anyone has any other thoughts on this pathetic thread he made when he was super high?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

qew0

• Rep: 66
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2019, 11:05:29 PM »
What are the odds that this dude has been silently lurking slap for the past 4 years, patiently waiting to see if anyone has any other thoughts on this pathetic thread he made when he was super high?

oh yes i m here to wait pateintly for eternally to see if any child who has knowledge more than mother can tell me something ( wahaa )

and i may stay here for my post only. so what is wrong in it ? (huh ?) who the hell are you ? ( street dog ) to check me ? huh?

and i dont chew anyones lollypop but you certainly are my whore from last 4 or 5 years ( by pying without invitation )

and its damn me who dont give piss for any random child. for i have mother ( say authority ) with me and it is she who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

so how can you be so fool ? to think that i care for random childrens ? wrong thing.

and i may stay whatever but why are you so much interested in my lollypop ? (huh? ) i dont care for anyone else beside mother and father ( say Authority and Krishna ) i care for no one else.

and let no one accept it. who is dying for followers ? i dont want any rascal follower at all.

qew0

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2019, 11:06:55 PM »
I've seen the tinfoil hat wearers do much stranger things.

oh yes keep my lollypop into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation [ like an whore ])

and you will get more fun. ;)

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2019, 03:14:53 AM »

Learn kickflips on grass first until you get the balls to commit. You won't have to worry about the board slipping from under you.

Don't go to the park. Find a spot where you can skate all by yourself. Don't be a sheep.

qew0

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2019, 11:28:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Learn kickflips on grass first until you get the balls to commit. You won't have to worry about the board slipping from under you.

Don't go to the park. Find a spot where you can skate all by yourself. Don't be a sheep.

now everyone has to follow someone else, for no one is damn stone, neither me nor you,

and if not mother ( say authority or the damn real sound right person ) than the damn child ( like you ) so good luck to those who follow you.

and i dont care if anyone follows authority or say mother ( along with me ) but no one can remain the damn free ( rascal pig )

and are you most reasonable ? or intelligent even ? are you telling me that you are intelligent or reasonable ?

(huh? ) are you more than mother or say authority ? (huh? ) are you more than him ? than good luck to those who are going to follow you.

good luck to them ( from me ) but i have got my mother ( say authority ) and that much is sufficient ( unreasonable slut )

and i havent come here by your support or anyone else support beside mother and father, nor i will go forward by your support.

and i know by now very well that only real gentlemen is mother and father ( say authority and Krishna )

and rest are all nonsense. but only real sound good person if i can conclude to anyone else than that is only they say authority and Krishna and no one else is.

and there is no loss if you cheat your own brothers, what is my loss ? you did not even spared your mother, sister, wifes and daughters.

than is it very big thing that you will spare anyone else at all ? and indeed fun is amazing that blind ( like you ) is now going to lead another blinds.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 11:33:49 PM by qew0 »

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2019, 07:48:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

now everyone has to follow someone else, for no one is damn stone, neither me nor you,

and if not mother ( say authority or the damn real sound right person ) than the damn child ( like you ) so good luck to those who follow you.

and i dont care if anyone follows authority or say mother ( along with me ) but no one can remain the damn free ( rascal pig )

and are you most reasonable ? or intelligent even ? are you telling me that you are intelligent or reasonable ?

(huh? ) are you more than mother or say authority ? (huh? ) are you more than him ? than good luck to those who are going to follow you.

good luck to them ( from me ) but i have got my mother ( say authority ) and that much is sufficient ( unreasonable slut )

and i havent come here by your support or anyone else support beside mother and father, nor i will go forward by your support.

and i know by now very well that only real gentlemen is mother and father ( say authority and Krishna )

and rest are all nonsense. but only real sound good person if i can conclude to anyone else than that is only they say authority and Krishna and no one else is.

and there is no loss if you cheat your own brothers, what is my loss ? you did not even spared your mother, sister, wifes and daughters.

than is it very big thing that you will spare anyone else at all ? and indeed fun is amazing that blind ( like you ) is now going to lead another blinds.

I love your stylish grammar. Such a sweetie pie.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await