Author Topic: Get well soon Dylan.  (Read 133726 times)

oyolar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Get well soon Dylan.
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2015, 04:56:19 PM »
Not necessarily.  Some people don't lost their hair and sometimes it depends on what the exact treatment course is.

Also, if you're in remission, you'll grow your hair back but still need to get frequent check-ups.

FesteringTeratoma

• Rep: -25
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2015, 05:34:35 PM »
I hope he gets an 88 tattoo after he shaves his head always thought he would have been a better fit and should have had last  part over corey duffel in the 88vid.

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2015, 06:10:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Man this is so shitty... I'm really surprised no official confirmation yet? It's a little too serious of an issue to be a rumor....So whoever started the rumor seems like they should have respected the privacy since at this point no official word from Dylan or family/friends. Or please at this point come forward with an update...

I don't think the hospital would release patient information...maybe? Here's the website if someone wants to contact:

http://www.cityofhope.org

Scroll down to the bottom right hand corner is Duarte's phone #
[close]

you're smoking crack if you think a hospital would release medical information on a patient.  it's illegal.  and no one's business but the patient. 
[close]
yeah, christ almighty, thank you.
[close]

Chill out...not medical information, patient information, like is there a patient by the name of so and so, can I visit them?...SORRY I upset you two...wasn't my intention.
I seriously hope someone doesn't go full snooping around trying to get information from the hospital on this. I'd like to think we're better than TMZ. If the dude doesn't want it out then he has his reason for it. If it's true, then get well soon Dylan.
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

FesteringTeratoma

• Rep: -25
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2015, 06:53:21 PM »
Which video was it that Dylan was in where he was going through his shaved head, White T, baggy pants, nike dunk phase? I know clyde singleton had something to do with it I think it was presented by him or something it came with a skate mag.

abudabi

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2015, 07:18:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Man this is so shitty... I'm really surprised no official confirmation yet? It's a little too serious of an issue to be a rumor....So whoever started the rumor seems like they should have respected the privacy since at this point no official word from Dylan or family/friends. Or please at this point come forward with an update...

I don't think the hospital would release patient information...maybe? Here's the website if someone wants to contact:

[close]

you're smoking crack if you think a hospital would release medical information on a patient.  it's illegal.  and no one's business but the patient. 
[close]
[close]

Chill out...not medical information, patient information, like is there a patient by the name of so and so, can I visit them?...SORRY I upset you two...wasn't my intention.
[close]
I seriously hope someone doesn't go full snooping around trying to get information from the hospital on this. I'd like to think we're better than TMZ. If the dude doesn't want it out then he has his reason for it. If it's true, then get well soon Dylan.
for sure. no one cares about the legality, it's that youre snooping on the guy so hard.

Affirmative Axion

• Rep: 11
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2015, 07:55:44 PM »
Pretty sure this thread wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the Instagram geotag outing in the SOTY thread. I'm surprised it has been kept under wraps for so long as it has been about nine months since he was diagnosed.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2015, 08:47:07 PM »
Crazy. I always figured Dylan hit the genetic jackpot.

I'll think I'll join the 'I hope this isn't true, but if it is, get well soon Dylan' chorus.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

artsy

• Rep: 14
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2015, 09:22:30 PM »
Pretty sure this thread wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the Instagram geotag outing in the SOTY thread. I'm surprised it has been kept under wraps for so long as it has been about nine months since he was diagnosed.

Where did you hear this?

ginatran

• Rep: -90
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2015, 09:27:07 PM »
young people dont really die of leukemia.

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2015, 09:42:58 PM »
I really hope this is all just a prank on ride channel  :(

GoodguyEh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2015, 10:11:30 PM »
Great now every kid at the park is gonna get it

too much

« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2015, 10:11:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

you're smoking crack if you think a hospital would release medical information on a patient.� it's illegal.� and no one's business but the patient.�
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
for sure. no one cares about the legality, it's that youre snooping on the guy so hard.

Who the fuck are you talking to? I ain't snooping shit, lol you guys are tripping! No ones gonna call the hospital, chill the fuck out. Even if someone did it's not that big of a deal. Like you said they can't release any info. So if someone was stupid enough to do it, they would be wasting their time.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2015, 10:39:45 PM »
lol a joke on slap that went to far

First off did you see the people commenting on his picture? they are all like 14 year olds so yeah they probably know a lot

Second for the hospital posts, wasnt austyn gillette injuried? he was probably just seeing him

Third, Dylan is a hipster, hipsters post EVERYTHING on their social media for looking for attention so if he really had cancer he would probably post it. also proably his sponsors would post something saying get better soon

Im drunk but im not even this stupid oh well back to watching shameless

shit_for_brains

« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2015, 10:45:42 PM »
Hands up if you think a talking dog would be smarter than Tobey

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2015, 10:49:44 PM »
it's 2015, it shouldn't take 3 pages for the truth to come out. really if this isn't true it should be debunked ASAP
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2015, 10:52:12 PM »

did i ruin the joke?

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2015, 12:57:55 AM »
tobey since you are too dumb to pick up on any nuance whatsoever, il spell it out for u. its not a joke and ur dumb too
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2015, 01:02:04 AM »
tobey since you are too dumb to pick up on any nuance whatsoever, il spell it out for u. its not a joke and ur dumb too

you have the inside scoop? please share ice nine

edit: also love how you call me dumb when you don't even know how to spell the most simple words but i also think your a teenager and thats just how you talk

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2015, 01:51:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you have the inside scoop? please share ice nine

edit: also love how you call me dumb when you don't even know how to spell the most simple words but i also think your a teenager and thats just how you talk
Did you really just call out someone's spelling and then in the same sentence drop the word "your" when it should have been "you're"?

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2015, 02:44:40 AM »

Raises hand.

This thread is fucking embarrassing.

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2015, 03:02:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Raises hand.

or just a regular stupid non speaking dog

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2015, 05:09:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Raises hand.

[close]

What did you guys expect after pumping him full of false confidence in the Tinder thread?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2015, 05:45:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Raises hand.

[close]

[close]
What did you guys expect after pumping him full of false confidence in the Tinder thread?

i was pretty drunk last night but theres to many jokes on slap to keep up with

edit: also i didn't really get any confidence boost from slap. i mean its a forum......(maybe in the post you skating thread)

but now i got wawa and about to eat my feelings
ps: just read the second page...... i get it now
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 06:13:19 AM by tobey »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2015, 08:03:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Raises hand.

[close]

I bet a regular dog is smarter, but I'm positive a talking dog would be. Even if it only made infant type gurgle-talk sounds.

EmilioBestevez

• Rep: 71
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2015, 08:54:48 AM »

I'm surprised it took this long to explode on Slap. 

BMCsteve

« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2015, 09:05:15 AM »
My hope is that he's reading this thread now and getting a few laughs out of us

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2015, 09:27:15 AM »
I hope he gets an 88 tattoo after he shaves his head always thought he would have been a better fit and should have had last  part over corey duffel in the 88vid.

this comment is deep in the autism spectrum.

i had to log in just to make this comment, i hope you're happy, fester. now i'm almost forced to comment on something else whether or not i have anything useful to say just to justify going from chrome to firefox where my password is saved. maybe i'll give props to gallant on that expedition clip, who knows? does it need props? probably not but i'm too deep now, the game is afoot.

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2015, 11:01:03 AM »
Which video was it that Dylan was in where he was going through his shaved head, White T, baggy pants, nike dunk phase? I know clyde singleton had something to do with it I think it was presented by him or something it came with a skate mag.

Golden boy on Time to shine. If the rumors are true is a bummer !  :-\

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 645
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2015, 11:02:21 AM »
People making jokes about this a fucking bummer. Assuming this is true, show the guy some more respect than that. He deserves that.

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 141
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2015, 11:13:47 AM »
young people dont really die of leukemia.
is this a joke?