Author Topic: dgk x fila  (Read 1651 times)

1dxxxx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
dgk x fila
« on: May 01, 2015, 08:56:12 AM »
Anyone see these?
http://www.thekayostore.com/collections/dgk-x-fila

Look like they might be good to skate in

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
Re: dgk x fila
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 12:12:53 PM »
for a second i thought you meant chick fil a

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 05:41:27 PM »
they feel like a clone of the DGKxRBK... which was a good show. hopefully i can find them on the clearance rack after the summer

360 frip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2015, 07:15:53 AM »
they feel like a clone of the DGKxRBK... which was a good show. hopefully i can find them on the clearance rack after the summer

No shit, the RBK X DGK shoes were sick. After it went tits up, I skated so many pairs for so little cost. I was getting 3 pairs for the price of new shoes. Funny, those shoes skated really well too but everyone hated it at the time...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2015, 07:48:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No shit, the RBK X DGK shoes were sick. After it went tits up, I skated so many pairs for so little cost. I was getting 3 pairs for the price of new shoes. Funny, those shoes skated really well too but everyone hated it at the time...

people give me shit, but at that time reebok was making solid shoes. The ice cream boardflip and the the RBKDGK, both performed great. I even had a pair of reebok sk7000 that skated good and held up pretty well. They were just tripping on the price. MSRP of $80... no way...

the filas look really good

Coconut Lotion

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2015, 08:34:54 AM »
just buy reebok workouts