Author Topic: Shoes for wide feet?  (Read 8724 times)

MYXGAMES2015

Shoes for wide feet?
« on: May 01, 2015, 04:20:16 PM »
I've got wide ass feet with high arches too. Every time I order something online it's too narrow and every time I go to a shop I have to try on shoes forever to find something that fits, let alone looks good/skates well.

My last two pairs were the adidas campus vulc and the reynolds low vulc and they fit fine, but they don't make the campus vulc anymore and the reynolds have the durability of a sock (and may have only fit well because they pack out so fast).

So if some other wide feet people could point me towards some good shoes it would be greatly appreciated

Spitfire4life

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
Re: Shoes for wide feet?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 05:42:54 PM »
I have crazy wide feet, and I really liked the DC LYNX. I went a half size up from any other company (DC's have to be a half size bigger to fit me), and I loved them. I bought four pairs when they were on sale, which is a lot because they're insanely durable and last forever. I'd give those a shot.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

chumlee

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 08:16:31 PM »
Cons weapons.  Best shoe for wide feet

Doughboy

• Rep: 21
  • Coffee and Advil
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2015, 06:44:52 AM »
^^^Yep Cons Weapon are really really good for wide feet. I've been having alot of luck with the 'eS Accel OG also.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2015, 07:23:00 AM »
I have crazy wide feet, and I really liked the DC LYNX. I went a half size up from any other company (DC's have to be a half size bigger to fit me), and I loved them. I bought four pairs when they were on sale, which is a lot because they're insanely durable and last forever. I'd give those a shot.

I'm also a big Lynx S fan, but I'd say the sole gives out too quickly. In comparison to the Matt Millers, they last half as long. Both are great shoes.

My tip for fairly wide feet would be dunks.

Pick and choose because the fabrics have become really random.

Either way, they will skate well.

* For PayPal details, please PM me [email protected]
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2015, 08:44:21 AM »
my wide ass feet always feel welcome in some Emerica Provosts. they arent as thin as the reynolds too, thus lasting much longer.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2015, 09:01:28 AM »
i have pretty wide feet and lately I've been loving half cab pros.  Pretty much the only 'comfortable' vans out there for wide feeted people.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 10:16:50 AM by bea! »

dillanharp

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2015, 12:43:38 PM »
Herman's or Westgate's.

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2015, 03:00:34 PM »
I don't have wide feet but every time I have tried Lakai I have felt like they were way to wide, maybe they would work out.

ZEBRA

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 03:15:32 PM »
Vans are always good. That's basically all I skate cause it's pain in the ass trying to find shoes that are as comfortable and as wide. Plus, I like the board feel they have. The AVE models they have out are nice and wide. Both models. Both models are my favorite shoes right now.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2015, 03:44:54 PM »
I don't have wide feet but every time I have tried Lakai I have felt like they were way to wide, maybe they would work out.
yeah, most lakai models worked for my wide feet.

yourfuckingdad

• Rep: -7
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2015, 06:35:56 PM »
Avoid Nike and Adidas, hella narrow.

Floppy vulcs like Vans are good for me because they just collapse and aren't that narrow to begin with.

ZEBRA

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2015, 10:23:02 PM »
Lakai's are not wide at all. I bought the last Guy cupsole that came out over a year ago. Don't remember what they were called. Really good but super narrow. I had to take out the stock insoles and put in a pair of super thin insoles from a pair of Axion's that I have so that they were more low profile to get my feet in them.

Having wide feet is a curse. The thing that I've learned over the years, is that you gotta try on shoes in person. That's the only way to be sure they're right for you.

Another good wide shoe is the Emerica Herman G6. The capsule, not the vulc. Super good shoe and wide. Reminded me of a slightly thinner Accel.

Olabade

• Rep: -46
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 12:49:34 AM »
Generally vulcs give in a bit more than cupsoles.

Ive found busenitz vulcs and most emericas good and comfy for my wide feet.

Recently ive been skating janoskis, which feel super narrow at first but after a day of walking and during the first skate session mold perfectly. And once theyre broken in the boardfeel and durability is unmatched.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2015, 02:17:37 AM »
on my quest for wider shoes i stumbled across the fallen roach as well. actually kinda reminds me of the emerica provost, not too thin, vulc, great.

avoid the emerica figgy and romero laced, they will kill you for the first 2 days. (then they get comfortable though).

vans era pro are always on the wider side as well.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 05:46:04 PM »
Lakai's are not wide at all. I bought the last Guy cupsole that came out over a year ago. Don't remember what they were called. Really good but super narrow. I had to take out the stock insoles and put in a pair of super thin insoles from a pair of Axion's that I have so that they were more low profile to get my feet in them.

Having wide feet is a curse. The thing that I've learned over the years, is that you gotta try on shoes in person. That's the only way to be sure they're right for you.

Another good wide shoe is the Emerica Herman G6. The capsule, not the vulc. Super good shoe and wide. Reminded me of a slightly thinner Accel.

lakai vulcs work for my wide feet, at least since the changed factory. if you noticed there where no new cup sole models from lakai for a few deliverys since they found no factory to produce the soles.

try the manchester lean.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 05:49:35 PM by pica »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2015, 05:52:22 PM »
Vans always.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ZEBRA

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2015, 12:37:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
lakai vulcs work for my wide feet, at least since the changed factory. if you noticed there where no new cup sole models from lakai for a few deliverys since they found no factory to produce the soles.

try the manchester lean.

I tried on the new Marc Johnson shoe and it was too narrow. Was really bummed cause I love that shoe. Also tried on some Griffin's and I could believe how narrow they were. My friend with narrow feet said they were too narrow.

I back Lakai though. Especially since they changed factories a few years ago. The Guy model I had was awesome. I just gotta find the right pair that's wide enough for me.

ZEBRA

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2015, 12:46:00 PM »
on my quest for wider shoes i stumbled across the fallen roach as well. actually kinda reminds me of the emerica provost, not too thin, vulc, great.

Speaking of Fallen's, anybody seen the Fallen Apache?? Tommy Sandoval's shoe?? I'm digging it. Wonder how wide those are...

Been feeling the Supra Cuban looking shoes lately. I want a pair.

Such

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2015, 04:11:19 PM »
skating the dc wolf, its probably the widest shoe ive skated. fits perfect for me.

ZEBRA

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2015, 05:40:27 PM »
skating the dc wolf, its probably the widest shoe ive skated. fits perfect for me.

Good to hear they may be on the wide side. Kali' last shoe didn't seem to be wide, but I heard they were. Haven't gotten to try a pair on of either. The Wolf looks really good though.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2015, 06:52:10 PM »
Used to be Adio, now it's either DC or Vans. Don't touch anything from Fallen, Huf, Adidas, Circa, or Nike

Kickflop

• Rep: 16
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2015, 08:39:24 PM »
Just picked up the adidas Suciu over the weekend. I normally have to wear 13s since a 12.5 is non-existent in the skate world. I had to go a full size down and there was still a bit of wiggle room. Really stoked on them.
... I don't care if you're gay, straight, bi or an attack helicopter...
Sick of the liberal LGBTAH agenda

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 938
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2015, 07:22:56 AM »
Vans, Cons and the new Lakai Hawks seem pretty wide in the toe box area.