Author Topic: cant log out or see my pms  (Read 197 times)

abudabi

cant log out or see my pms
« on: December 22, 2014, 04:02:56 PM »
i havent been able to log out since the site changed servers. if i enter my username/password, it gives me the error you get when you mess up your password.
i cant check my PMs without going into my profile, they dont show up on the index page or on any of the subforums.

i can still post and check my messages so it's not a big deal, but i would appreciate being able to log out if it isnt much trouble to fix.

MonistatOne

Re: cant log out or see my pms
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 06:31:52 AM »
Somewhat related and didn't want to start a new thread-

You should be able to see your own posts in a PM thread with someone else, right?  because I can't see my responses to PMs that I've received.  There's a little message that says "You have forwarded or responded to this message." so I'm guessing it went through, I just can't see it.  It also looks like the thread is cut short at the bottom, like there is more under it that I can't scroll down to see.  Tried switching browsers and same thing.  Am I missing something/being a noob?

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 09:29:05 AM »
So that's why you haven't been answering my PMs.

OldManSkate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 08:17:26 AM »
Somewhat related and didn't want to start a new thread-

You should be able to see your own posts in a PM thread with someone else, right?  because I can't see my responses to PMs that I've received.  There's a little message that says "You have forwarded or responded to this message." so I'm guessing it went through, I just can't see it.  It also looks like the thread is cut short at the bottom, like there is more under it that I can't scroll down to see.  Tried switching browsers and same thing.  Am I missing something/being a noob?
I have the same problem...