Author Topic: Crail Couch Reynolds and Carroll  (Read 8025 times)

Ipromise2neversmokeweed

Re: Crail Couch Reynolds and Carroll
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2015, 08:30:31 AM »
migos > beatles all day

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 08:34:17 AM by Ipromise2neversmokeweed »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2015, 08:34:26 AM »
Expand Quote
I liked how Reynolds spoke out against disrespecting women if even just in passing. I can't remember the last time another pro did the same (if ever), hopefully kids take notice.
[close]
i remember someone indirectly mentioning it, talking about how tupac was dope because he wrote 'dear mama' and respected women in songs or something. cant remember who that was. someone pretty famous.

a lot of earlier hip hop kind of made sure that they spoke about the good along with the bad. so you had songs about the bad side of selling dope and being a gangster and songs about being down for your girl/kids/family and bringing up the kids in a positive way so they didnt have to see some of the shit the older dudes lived through. tupac, outkast and ugk are three big ones that come to mind who hard their hard songs along with some more uplifting stuff, but there are plenty of others from that era who really took it upon themselves to kind of be responsible and positive with the influence they had. again, there are dudes who still keep it real but not really in the trap world from what ive listened to.

DCLOVE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -482
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2015, 11:17:19 AM »
All of this is awesome. all I want now is Reynolds actually back on four star. Altamont is basically dead right? I mean Reynolds had jeans come out on emerica last season.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2015, 11:46:49 AM »
migos > beatles all day

migos appreciation thread

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2015, 03:16:41 PM »
That was awesome, two of the best.

I thought it was rad that Andrew said what he did. They specifically asked if he had any advice for the 'kids', not grown adults or his friends.

colin