• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
Girls
« on: June 06, 2015, 09:30:23 PM »
Plural.

Im in love  ;)

Blog Cam #70 - Oceanside Bowl Session with Mimi Knoop, Cara-Beth Burnside & Friends

I also love Leticia. Girls that skate are so cool.  8)

Elissa is gnarly. Love her to !

Zero Strange World Jamie Thomas + Elissa Steamer + Donovon Piscopo

And because this is a extreme-girls topic I would include Lexi Hutchings. I love to skimboard on the beach. Actually I prefer this to surfing. And this girl is hot in a unique way.

LEXI Hutchings Pro Skimboarder

Favorite Xtreme-Girls ?

abudabi

Re: Girls
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 07:45:24 PM »
i know a girl around here that skates and plays music (actually has good taste).
shes ridiculously cute and cant handle much booze.
pretty much the ideal woman. id post a photo but id feel bad exposing her to slap weirdos.

straight

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 08:03:26 PM »
Ur a weirdo for even writing that post

nice_guy_2

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 09:07:47 PM »
I HEAR THAT BITCH RITA ORA GOT A BIG MOUTH

abudabi

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 09:12:14 PM »
Ur a weirdo for even writing that post
i thought it was on topic. i always regret anything that results in me interacting with you though.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 09:12:30 PM »

Tay

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2015, 10:35:29 AM »

abudabi

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 03:28:59 PM »
Tay are you transgendered? or am i confusing you with someone else?

Dengles

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 03:07:32 PM »
I wish more girls around me skated.  There's one girl who's super gnarly who I see from time to time she get's hectic on the park hand rail.  Not only does she skate great she always has a sick energy that gets everyone else stoked too.   The rest are all older women who I see when I'm skating bowls who are cool too.  I think it would be super cool if more girls skated.  I tried to get my girlfriend to skate because she likes to watch skate videos with me but she got ankle bite once while drunk and trying to stand on my board.  After drunkenly crying for like ten minutes she vowed to never skate again.  :(

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 709
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 03:41:26 PM »
You're thinking of someone else. She used to call everyone a faggot and get mad about everything. I think the user name was Mizzark. Also, you probably shouldn't just ask women if they're trans. Also, Tay gets my vote as a really cool skater girl because she's just a skater, she never brings up being a girl unless prompted, isn't afraid to talk about if she feels like it, and also happens to be pretty good on the board. My favorite female skater has got to be Alexis Sablone. She's straight up the best and I feel like we could be good friends.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

abudabi

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 05:34:38 PM »
i thought it was a harmless question, since she could answer however she felt.
sorry if you saw that and it offended you Tay. i didnt mean any insult.

fangen

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2015, 05:11:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You're thinking of someone else. She used to call everyone a faggot and get mad about everything. I think the user name was Mizzark. Also, you probably shouldn't just ask women if they're trans. Also, Tay gets my vote as a really cool skater girl because she's just a skater, she never brings up being a girl unless prompted, isn't afraid to talk about if she feels like it, and also happens to be pretty good on the board. My favorite female skater has got to be Alexis Sablone. She's straight up the best and I feel like we could be good friends.

Look at her avatar, nothing subtle about it. Imagine how lame it would be if it was the male equivalent.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2015, 09:37:36 AM »
i know a girl around here that skates and plays music (actually has good taste).
shes ridiculously cute and cant handle much booze.
pretty much the ideal woman. id post a photo but id feel bad exposing her to slap weirdos.

keep her pure!

Hitcase PRO: Amber Torrealba - Skim Surf Skate Ride

I follow this girl on IG, Amber Torrealalba, she's pretty smokin. Surfer girls do it for me.  Honestly any girl that surfs, snowboards (as more than a winter habit) or skates is just amazing.

abudabi

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2015, 12:49:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Look at her avatar, nothing subtle about it. Imagine how lame it would be if it was the male equivalent.
well since ive already revealed my ignorance here, what does the avatar mean? i see 2 of those female symbols (dont know the proper name), but thats it.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2015, 01:58:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
well since ive already revealed my ignorance here, what does the avatar mean? i see 2 of those female symbols (dont know the proper name), but thats it.
dogg those are antlers. favorite female pro is marissa dal santo, once i was in a mental ward with this chick that talks exactly like her plus she's got the most badass style/trick selection in my opinion.

Tay

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2015, 09:30:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

It's a Design Republic character used in the Play Station one video game Wipeout 3. Growing up I lived in a basement in the rough part of the city so I wasn't allowed outside much. Some of my best memories from my childhood are playing the game with my brothers. I never noticed the female symbols protruding from her head. Wasn't trying to be lame, I just love the game.

Wipeout 3 Intro

abudabi

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2015, 09:56:14 AM »
damnit fangen. had me on a wild goose chase. now i feel like one of those kids who finds illuminati symbols everywhere.

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2015, 12:08:38 AM »
Amber Torrealba is so pretty !

Im going to post footage of my friend Mabe. Shes really good with longboards; she is always winning competitions on Latin America and have a bunch of sponsors like Jet Skateboards and that kind of longboard brands.

She skates with any type of board. The other day she was cruising with a penny. And she can skate pretty well with what we call a normal board. Its always a pleasure when shes in the skatepark. Im like "do you want a Gatorade or something. Ice cream. You tell me".

Also shes pretty smart. A lovely girl.

Mabelyn Gómez ¨Patín Malcriado¨ Longboard Costa Rica

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 04:21:48 PM »
Marisa Dal Santo "The Reed Video"

My friend from Chicago grew up with Marisa and I haven't met her, but I have a clip of her drinking juice that's gonna be in a video I'm making. Very excited.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2015, 04:59:01 PM »
Marisa Dal Santo "The Reed Video"

My friend from Chicago grew up with Marisa and I haven't met her, but I have a clip of her drinking juice that's gonna be in a video I'm making. Very excited.
she's my favorite girl pro. best style and i hate to say it but boneless out of manual just does not flow.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2015, 11:29:34 PM »
Nora Vasconcellos is awesome

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2015, 09:10:42 PM »
Nora Vasconcellos is awesome

Crush.

Also this:

Proper !

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2015, 09:16:56 PM »
Nora's from New England. Doubt she'd ever go skate Worcide what with all the blowjobs going on in the corner over there though.

Al408

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2015, 01:00:08 AM »

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2015, 10:59:17 PM »

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2015, 12:26:01 AM »
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Leticia or Lizzie Armanto.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2015, 08:27:47 AM »
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Leticia or Lizzie Armanto.

ehhhhh, let's leave them out of this and focus on other girls.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2015, 04:55:57 PM »
I hope when Leticia Bufoni gets old she has people call her "Letty". Nothing like an old woman having you call her "letty" or something like tha..

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2015, 10:01:26 PM »
Speaking of attractive Brazilian women that skate, Mike Mo's possible new girl is pretty

Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2015, 10:10:22 PM »
I wish more girls around me skated.  There's one girl who's super gnarly who I see from time to time she get's hectic on the park hand rail.  Not only does she skate great she always has a sick energy that gets everyone else stoked too.   The rest are all older women who I see when I'm skating bowls who are cool too.  I think it would be super cool if more girls skated.  I tried to get my girlfriend to skate because she likes to watch skate videos with me but she got ankle bite once while drunk and trying to stand on my board.  After drunkenly crying for like ten minutes she vowed to never skate again.  :(

dump her