Author Topic: The nike roshe run flyknit mujer “Pique Polo” pack  (Read 342 times)

Dorothynike

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
The nike roshe run flyknit mujer “Pique Polo” pack
« on: June 09, 2015, 12:21:19 AM »
The popular new balance 574 sale is reinterpreted in a vibrant makeup once again, as part of the brand’s Spring/Summer 2015 “Connoisseur East Coast Summer” pack.

As entitled, this iteration of the silhouette is inspired by a summertime getaway, with an official palette of Red with Silver and Blue Ashes. Comprised of its traditional suede and mesh composition, the low-top runner in enveloped by a bright Red hue, while contrasting hits of Silver are implemented on the “N” branding, leather heel tab and TPU heel counter. Furthermore, additional pops of color are provided with an Aqua Blue-like hue prominent on its outsole, rear branding, as well as outlining the distinctive “N” logos.

Finished off with a clean White midsole sandwiched in between, alongside two-tone; White/Blue laces, you can find this vivid rendition of the   runner at new balance retailers now for new balance 996.
We have already previewed several colorways from the nike roshe run flyknit “Pique Polo” Pack, and now we have a few more images and a new addition to take a look at. The pack now includes an all Blue pair, which is the opposite of the all White /Blue version we have already seen.

The entire pack is inspired by the collared polo style shirt, which is a staple on tennis courts everywhere and also a nod to college fraternity culture. Both pair are built with a canvas like textured material, which was designed to resemble an actual polo shirt.
The all White pair features a White upper, with Blue accents, while the all Blue pair is done in reverse and is finished off with Dark Blue accents instead.

The nike roshe run flyknit mujer “Pique Polo” pack is available now at select New Balance retailers, with a price tag of new balance 670 each.
Featuring nike roshe run flyknit “White Out” just yesterday, an additional look at the silhouette is provided, with a better emphasis on its overall build.

As suggested, the low-top runner is draped in a pristine hue of All-White. Composed of a premium leather upper, the distinct “N” logo, quarter panels, heel tab, tongue and laces incorporate a brighter White tone upon closer inspection, although it blends perfectly to execute its “White Out” moniker.

Solidified by a matching White ABZORB rubber sole unit that ensures sufficient cushioning and traction upon every step, the runner is topped off by nike roshe run flyknit branding situated on the heel tab, vamp and tongue. If you need a clean pair of White sneakers, this iteration of the   is a perfect option.

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
Re: The nike roshe run flyknit mujer �Pique Polo� pack
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 03:01:41 AM »
go back to selling penis pills GuiptotFluips
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
Re: The nike roshe run flyknit mujer �Pique Polo� pack
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 03:05:37 AM »
I want my money back too. Flaccid as BA in the Playboy Mansion for over six months here. >:(
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE