Author Topic: Games of E3 your stoked on  (Read 1487 times)

Just sniff some glue

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Games of E3 your stoked on
« on: June 18, 2015, 09:41:47 AM »
This game looks so good one of my favorites of all. This game looks so fucking good

Cuphead E3 2015 Trailer for Xbox One

Horizon Zero Dawn Looks amazing:

HORIZON ZERO DAWN Trailer [E3 2015] PS4

New south park game looks funny:

South Park The Fractured Buthole Trailer E3 2015

Then recore looked really good:

ReCore Trailer E3 2015 Official Trailer (HD)

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
Re: Games of E3 your stoked on
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 11:43:58 AM »
I live in the past when it comes to video game so I only really play sequels to games that are familiar to me.  That said, Cuphead looks sickkk, but I never have and probably never will own an Xbox.

I am very excited about Mario Maker and I might pick up Yoshi's Wooly World someday when the price drops.  I'm really interested to see what the community will be like for Mario Maker and just how ambitious Nintendo got for the game.  It looks pretty expansive.  I can probably be entertained for a lifetime with a game like this.
http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/06/16/super-mario-maker-gameplay-demo-ign-live-e3-2015

As a Wii U owner I'm pissed that they didn't show a new 3-D Mario game, because the reasons I bought one was to play 3D Mario World and for a Mario game it blows.

I'll have to buy a PS4 whenever The Last Guardian or FFVII remake comes out.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 07:01:13 PM by chockfullofthat »

Just sniff some glue

• Rep: -3
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 05:30:33 PM »
I live in the past when it comes to video game so I only really play sequels to games that are familiar to me.  That said, Cuphead looks sickkk, but I never have and probably never will own an Xbox.

I am very excited about Mario Maker and I might pick up Yoshi's Wooly World someday when the price drops.  I'm really interested to see what the community will be like for Mario Maker and just how ambitious Nintendo got for the game.  It looks pretty expansive.  I can probably be entertained for a lifetime with a game like this.
http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/06/16/super-mario-maker-gameplay-demo-ign-live-e3-2015

As a Wii U owner I'm pissed that they didn't show a new 3-D Mario game, because the reasons I bought one was to play 3D Mario World for a Mario game and it blows.

I'll have to buy a PS4 whenever The Last Guardian or FFVII remake comes out.

Don't own a Wii U. But that Mario maker and star fox game looked really sick for sure. Cuphead is coming out to steam, so if you have at least a new laptop or good computer you should be able to run that game. I was shocked that the last guardian was still being worked on. That game is in development for what? 7 years i think.

Jares

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 10:12:27 AM »
This game looks so good one of my favorites of all. This game looks so fucking good

Cuphead E3 2015 Trailer for Xbox One

WOT! You've got to be kidding me, this is so SICK!

it's a jelly

• Rep: 7
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 01:37:37 PM »
I'm a huge Bethesda Game Studios fan and can't wait for Fallout 4.

yatallfreak

• Rep: 11
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 06:27:38 PM »
That game the division looks really sick and it being based in actual New York probably makes it even better but I've seen for myself and heard from people that every time they show it off at E3 it looks worse. Like each year the quality of it seems to drop so hopefully the game is actually awesome when it comes out cause I've been stoked on it for a while