Author Topic: jamie thomas, mean side?  (Read 100305 times)

Hercules Rockefeller

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: jamie thomas, mean side?
« Reply #150 on: August 26, 2011, 11:27:52 AM »
someone didnt get an autograph at a demo.

Gil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2011, 11:38:34 AM »
Jamie Thomas is a fucking twat. He snubbed me face-to-face. Luckily, I've never bought any of his products. As much as anyone may want to defend him, the fact is that I don't owe him anything. His celebrity is worth what people make of it and it apparently is meaningless if he entitles himself to everything. His celebrity is worthless. The "HankerChief" is a more appropriate name for how he works in his Fascism.
Baker seems a lot more like a Communist company. Communism is waaay more productive than Fascism. Look up WW2. Russia was on the winning side then and Cuba is still Communist. Not a single country is Fascist anymore. There is a relationship w/ government and companies because it makes people boss around people.
What a first post! Letting the hate flow... and resurrecting a 4 and a half year old thread. Boo-yah!
Going into to business with Vallely is the skateboarding equivalent of starting a land war in Asia, just don't.

Skatebot

• Rep: 1
« Reply #152 on: August 26, 2011, 11:39:43 AM »
Brian Anderson told me he doesn't like him because he acts like a jock.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2011, 11:44:37 AM »
Jamie Thomas is a fucking twat. He snubbed me face-to-face. Luckily, I've never bought any of his products. As much as anyone may want to defend him, the fact is that I don't owe him anything. His celebrity is worth what people make of it and it apparently is meaningless if he entitles himself to everything. His celebrity is worthless. The "HankerChief" is a more appropriate name for how he works in his Fascism.
Baker seems a lot more like a Communist company. Communism is waaay more productive than Fascism. Look up WW2. Russia was on the winning side then and Cuba is still Communist. Not a single country is Fascist anymore. There is a relationship w/ government and companies because it makes people boss around people.

phillipjayfry

« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2011, 12:37:01 PM »
I think I heard somewhere that when Tim Williams was flow for Zero, Jamie Thomas didn't want to turn him am just because he dressed like an emo.
This Tim Williams btw:
TIM WILLIAMS - DO LESS

betterlucknexttimefewel

• Rep: 0
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2011, 12:52:31 PM »

that's kind of what happened. i asked him one-on-one to autograph something of mine @ SPoT right after he signed a shirt for a kid. he talked down to me right afterwards saying how there are posters and other shit for them to sign. so i waited in line like a little kid. he started yelling at other people for fucking pizza when i got to him. he didn't even sign the fucking poster he talked to me about. he's just a genuine jerk. i emailed berra about it @ the berrics. i don't know if it'll ever get put on emotw. i saw this forum and thought it was worth it considering how insightful this has been.

jimi420

« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2011, 12:54:42 PM »
I think I heard somewhere that when Tim Williams was flow for Zero, Jamie Thomas didn't want to turn him am just because he dressed like an emo.
This Tim Williams btw:
TIM WILLIAMS - DO LESS
How ironic that he (supposedly,) wouldn't turn him Am because he dressed "emo," when Zero is probably an Emo's favorite brand.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2011, 12:57:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that's kind of what happened. i asked him one-on-one to autograph something of mine @ SPoT right after he signed a shirt for a kid. he talked down to me right afterwards saying how there are posters and other shit for them to sign. so i waited in line like a little kid. he started yelling at other people for fucking pizza when i got to him. he didn't even sign the fucking poster he talked to me about. he's just a genuine jerk. i emailed berra about it @ the berrics. i don't know if it'll ever get put on emotw. i saw this forum and thought it was worth it considering how insightful this has been.

berra will help you.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2011, 01:00:11 PM »
This Tim Williams btw:
TIM WILLIAMS - DO LESS
hahaha, that guy doesn't dress like an emo. this is an emo

and what an emo!
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

betterlucknexttimefewel

« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2011, 01:04:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i tip my hat to your second photo. that is more accurate of his demographics (the third girl from the left esp.). that's some steve rocco shit. run that as an ad.

betterlucknexttimefewel

« Reply #160 on: August 26, 2011, 01:07:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

berra will help you.

wait until noone helps you with a problem. i'm making his ethics crystal clear.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2011, 01:14:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

berra will help you.

[close]

wait until noone helps you with a problem. i'm making his ethics crystal clear.

in the end, there will always be berra to help me out.

earlygrab

« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2011, 01:18:29 PM »
I won't bother reading this thread, but I would like to contribute that I skated with jamie for a few weeks before he went to cali, and he once said something to me so polite and giving, that to this day, I still remind myself of that moment to inspire myself to be a better person.

papasmurfsdog

« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2011, 01:23:44 PM »
Well, he so kindly gave another poster some autographs that you can purchase right here at your own convenience.

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=54860.0

Hatechild

« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2011, 01:33:02 PM »
Wonder if the Chief is going to try to take this thread down?

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2011, 01:57:33 PM »
Remember that one video with some guy pretending to be Jamie in a directors chair? Then someone got him the wrong drink and he got mad? Yeah somebody should find that.

voltronarm

• Rep: 2
« Reply #166 on: August 26, 2011, 02:12:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

L. Ron Hubbard will help you.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #167 on: August 26, 2011, 02:21:53 PM »
Expand Quote
This Tim Williams btw:
TIM WILLIAMS - DO LESS
[close]
How ironic that he (supposedly,) wouldn't turn him Am because he dressed "emo," when Zero is probably an Emo's favorite brand.
Maybe Jamie resents this fact which is why he didn't want to put him on.

Man Without A Plan

• Rep: 10
  • "Another day working for The Man."
« Reply #168 on: August 26, 2011, 05:14:06 PM »
I remember I went to the Extremely Sorry World Premiere, around this time 2 years ago. I met Jamie and asked him for a picture with me and my friends. I forgot who took the picture, but it felt kinda weird because I got a vibe that Jamie didn't really want to be there. Like, he didn't want to have anything to do with this, you know what I mean? I was 19 at the time, could've been just me. I don't have the picture, my friend does. I'll ask him to e-mail me a copy of it and I'll put it up on here if you guys want to see it.

Edit - I'm not hating on Jamie, I'm just telling a time of when I met him.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 05:23:34 PM by Man Without A Plan »

earlygrab

« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2011, 05:18:17 PM »
it's a crazy idea, but ya, maybe he didn't want to be there. Not sure how you could hold that against somebody, then again I'm not an over sensative tweenster.

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2011, 05:21:18 PM »
Remember that one video with some guy pretending to be Jamie in a directors chair? Then someone got him the wrong drink and he got mad? Yeah somebody should find that.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5718431276719679846#
5:23
fuck you bama

Man Without A Plan

• Rep: 10
  • "Another day working for The Man."
« Reply #171 on: August 26, 2011, 05:25:59 PM »
it's a crazy idea, but ya, maybe he didn't want to be there. Not sure how you could hold that against somebody, then again I'm not an over sensative tweenster.

I'm not holding anything against anyone. I don't know where you got that from.

DevMo!

• Rep: 2
« Reply #172 on: August 26, 2011, 06:01:29 PM »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #173 on: August 26, 2011, 06:53:50 PM »
This Tim Williams btw:
TIM WILLIAMS - DO LESS

Tim: Permission to rip, Sir

The Chief: Permission not granted, soldier

dipsteeze

• Rep: -22
« Reply #174 on: August 26, 2011, 07:25:06 PM »
I have way more respect for jamie thomas after watching the kalis epicly laterd, your all a bunch of typers

DeerTay

• Rep: -5
« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2011, 07:25:55 PM »
I heard he actually curses like a sailor, but not on camera because of god and stuff.

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #176 on: August 26, 2011, 07:39:22 PM »
hmmm. The time I met Jamie Thomas was at a signing right before a demo. I asked him to sign an eastern boarder shirt i got just for this.

He tells me its a sick shirt, signs mine, then buys the exact same one and shakes my hand for showing him.

Your alpha as fuck jamie, alpha as fuck.

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2011, 07:42:43 PM »
I have way more respect for jamie thomas after watching the kalis epicly laterd, your all a bunch of typers

Agreed after that EL i could never hate on the chief, cause im a huge Kalis fan....I've also heard stories of him taking dudes to spots an bein like just do it...i don't see anything wrong with that, i've had older dudes do that to me when i was a kid it made me a better skater imo, if anything its a sign that there's some potential to be seen in you that your not tapping into...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 07:44:14 PM by Tarela »

asakusa75

« Reply #178 on: August 26, 2011, 07:48:53 PM »
This thread is hilarious. Some amazing bullshit and whining in here...its Jamie fucking Thomas guys. Computers off everybody, time to actually go skateboarding.

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2011, 08:09:21 PM »
fucking trolls if everyone just ignores them theyll die off
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award